Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.

Go down 
+22
FFigh
BOOOGER
WantonHERO
Derozero
Hawk
Daedra
GorillazInm1st
Fido
GnarlyBromance
Skreshavik
leblackdragon
St NickelStew
UnrepentantN00b
RoninHo'in
bat
VILE
Andreas of SWE
TOA Obelysk
CptnShotgun
Alyss
DTECH
ShowyAsh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

LA Noire.

Yea.

Ill be all over that game as well. Lookin great.

Far as RDR: I bought it for my brother's x360, which ended up over here at my house for a couple months, during which time I played the HELL out of that game, SP and MP.

Once my brother took his xbox back, I decided not to buy the game again for the ps3, and havent played it since.

It was a great game though, I never really lost interest in playing it, I just couldnt justify buying it twice.
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget
ShowyAsh

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:20 pm

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51126/Homefront-Multiplayer-Preview/

Should definitely hold me over until BF3 comes out.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

ShowyAsh wrote:
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51126/Homefront-Multiplayer-Preview/

Should definitely hold me over until BF3 comes out.

Looks quite good in that preview Im liking it more now
Back to top Go down
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

I haven't been able to decide if I'm getting this or not... Actually don't know anything else about it than it's being made by the people who made the DC mod for BF1942, it has lots of drones and the vehicles are earned by getting killstreaks (?).
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

FFigh wrote:
I haven't been able to decide if I'm getting this or not... Actually don't know anything else about it than it's being made by the people who made the DC mod for BF1942, it has lots of drones and the vehicles are earned by getting killstreaks (?).
Not really...vehicles are acquired by spending battle points, which you can pick up for all sorts of things. Kills, taking objectives, so on so forth.This thing continues to look good; probably wait on a review from Ronin first, but very much on my consideration list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Try renting it, FFigh.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

FFigh wrote:

same here.

I'm really on the fence with this. I'm not sure what to expect and I would of loved a demo to try it out first.

It sounds good and has right ideas but they're introducing a whole new system in fps that can be garbo. It seems to me like once you build up enough points you can get the big planes, then you'll have these dudes with no points going for you but since you have an attack helicopter every kill/destruction/whatever will make your chopper even stronger. The guys trying to catchup and kill you won't stand a chance, sure they'll have rockets but you'll probably have like armor upgrade or something and you can annihilate.

I dunno...
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm

WantonHERO wrote:

same here.

I'm really on the fence with this. I'm not sure what to expect and I would of loved a demo to try it out first.

It sounds good and has right ideas but they're introducing a whole new system in fps that can be garbo. It seems to me like once you build up enough points you can get the big planes, then you'll have these dudes with no points going for you but since you have an attack helicopter every kill/destruction/whatever will make your chopper even stronger. The guys trying to catchup and kill you won't stand a chance, sure they'll have rockets but you'll probably have like armor upgrade or something and you can annihilate.

I dunno...

Agreed there should be a beta, thank God for betas, I was gonna buy KZ3 till I played that pile of s.hit.......

Id rather buy a jar of half eaten pickles then buy KZ3
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Try renting it, Wanton.
Back to top Go down
BOOOGER
Annoying Noob

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

COME ON HOMEFRONT !!!!!!!!!!!
RESTORE MY FAITH IN FPS GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Digipact
Top Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

BOOOGER wrote:
COME ON HOMEFRONT !!!!!!!!!!!
RESTORE MY FAITH IN FPS GAMES !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hold your breath.

Altough with the way BC2 is going atm it might be worth a purchase.
Back to top Go down
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Digipact wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

Altough with the way BC2 is going atm it might be worth a purchase.

Huh? I don't think Homefront will be even close to as good as even BC2. At best it will provide a distraction as we wait for BF3 to arrive.

The only shooter I know for sure I will purchase between now and BF3 is Brink.
Back to top Go down
Digipact
Top Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 pm

St NickelStew wrote:

Huh? I don't think Homefront will be even close to as good as even BC2. At best it will provide a distraction as we wait for BF3 to arrive.

The only shooter I know for sure I will purchase between now and BF3 is Brink.

Atleast homefront will have full games.....

Just saying....

I may just buy a few SP games to tide me over till Crysis 2 (PC) RO2:HoS (PC) and Brink (Xbox) come out.
Back to top Go down
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Digipact wrote:

Atleast homefront will have full games.....

Just saying....

I may just buy a few SP games to tide me over till Crysis 2 (PC) RO2:HoS (PC) and Brink (Xbox) come out.

Brink will also be on PC ... which I think is the only place there will be dedicated servers (very sadly, the one disappointing thing about the game from my perspective).
Back to top Go down
Digipact
Top Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm

St NickelStew wrote:

Brink will also be on PC ... which I think is the only place there will be dedicated servers (very sadly, the one disappointing thing about the game from my perspective).

Yes, thats true.

Most of my friends are getting it for Xbox and I can't warrant buying it twice, just to have better visuals on the PC.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 am

.... I think Homefront will be my new game of choice.

Only thing that may turn me off of it is if one of the things you can purchase with your points is a any-range OHK body shot snippy riffle.

I was thinking the other day and it occurred to me that something like that might be in the game, since you can purchase powerful stuff, in which case the game will be 16 people all trying to buy the OHK snippy riffle and camp.

Long as thats not the case (and as long as the game doesnt suck in general) it will probably be my new go-to game to replace Battlefield (unless, of course, BF3 turns out to be completely awesome, but I doubt thats gonna happen.)
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 am

Ya I decided Im gonna buy this game, not gonna demo it if there is one, that way Ill be stuck playing it Teeth
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Digipact wrote:
Most of my friends are getting it for Xbox and I can't warrant buying it twice, just to have better visuals on the PC.
Don't you Jew out on us, digi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Digipact
Top Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm

I kinda know what homefront will be like, hence why I'm not really bothered about it.

If I do get it, it's because BC2 will be beyond playable.

The only console games I'll buy this year -

- Mass effect 3
- Brink
- Elder scrolls V

And maybe BF3.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Hmm... looks like they made a few improvements from what I saw

https://www.youtube.com/user/HomefrontGame?feature=mhum#p/u

effin channel links don't work

Last edited by Ronin0ni on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Noob, wrap the youtube tags around the embed code. Hell, you're the one who helped build the website Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

fixed, stoopid youtube module only accepts basic you tube links like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xehDOEgtmc
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget
ShowyAsh

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Just preordered from best buy to get that headset. 2 more weeks....i can't wait. Does anyone know anything about a squad or party system? I have like 7 other friends who are picking this game up.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

I just pre-ordered it today myself.

Went ahead and preordered homefront, brink, and mortal kombat.

I had to go to Gamestop anyway to turn in Blackops on warranty and get myself a new free copy (well, free minus the 3 dollar cost of the warranty) because I folded my original copy in half the other day in a fit of rage. I swear to god, ima stop even using the fking SR-71. Getting a BB is a frikken death sentence for me, kinda like in BC2, whenever you run low on ammo and re-fill by killing and kit-raping an enemy assault, you know you will die by the next enemy you run across. Same with BB. I turn it on, see all the red arrows, and play as carefully as I possibly can so I can get 1 more kill and get a chopper. But noooooooo they all have jesus-health and cant be killed no matter what I do.

Anyway, with those 3 games pre-ordered, I can relax knowing that I wont have to resort to blackops every time I get bored of BC2.
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget
ShowyAsh

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Yea I have been sick of BO since December. Pretty sure most of my friends are getting sick of it to. I hope they have their shit together for launch. Plan on putting a lot of time in 3/15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.   Reiteration:  Homefront looks awesome. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiteration: Homefront looks awesome.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next