A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 5:42 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Actually, it would be more akin to ordering a $60 steak medium well, and they serve it to you medium, so you have to wait while they take it back to the kitchen to finish.

You might not give the waiter as big a tip, but only the biggest douchebag is gonna walk out.

But in order to get the steak cooked again, wouldn't you have to complain that it wasn't what you ordered? And complaining is for self-entitled babies.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm

I did say it was reasonable and expected to inform blizz of your issues, but that rabid complaining about it serves no purpose until there is a REAL reason to complain... not just that the first few hours have connection issues.

You just gotta wait a wee bit longer than you first thought, hoped, and expected (though really, I expected their system to be overloaded right on launch precisely because of the sheer volume).

Same goes for the steak... you sawa it coming out, your mouth starts watering, you cut into it... "wtf is this shit? Excuse me, can you have the cook please finish this for me?" and now you sit unhappy and impatient for the next 5-10 minutes while they take it back to finish cooking.

But I've never seen anyone stand up and start raving over it... actually, I take that back... I was a waiter for a few years and I did see a couple absolute douches who were completely unreasonable.... if that's who you're trying to compare yourself to.

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I did say it was reasonable and expected to inform blizz of your issues, but that rabid complaining about it serves no purpose until there is a REAL reason to complain... not just that the first few hours have connection issues.

You just gotta wait a wee bit longer than you first thought, hoped, and expected (though really, I expected their system to be overloaded right on launch precisely because of the sheer volume).

Same goes for the steak... you sawa it coming out, your mouth starts watering, you cut into it... "wtf is this shit? Excuse me, can you have the cook please finish this for me?" and now you sit unhappy and impatient for the next 5-10 minutes while they take it back to finish cooking.

But I've never seen anyone stand up and start raving over it... actually, I take that back... I was a waiter for a few years and I did see a couple absolute douches who were completely unreasonable.... if that's who you're trying to compare yourself to.

I stated earlier that I understood the logistics and that there were workarounds (that you agreed with, but stated they were not worth it), so I am far from a frothing-at-the-mouth complainer. My point the whole time is that Blizzard can't introduce DRM that forces all players to be online, have insufficient hardware to cope with the increased traffic they would receive from such traffic and not expect complaints. I also stated it was unfair to call the complainers self-entitled and impatient for pointing out that they were not happy with this. I also pointed out there were precautions they could have taken, which you also agreed with, but felt it was "not worth it". But the fact that they could have prevented it but didn't, even with so much experience with these matters and their vast amounts of revenue and with very little cost (renting virtual servers isn't that expensive in relative terms, and they could have phased them out once the initial barrage of logins was over) to themselves is what I see as appalling.

RoninHo'in wrote:
Oh no... they have the right to complain... absolutely.

However I am going to call them out for the impatient, self entitled brats they are as well.

That's my right. And I will choose to exercise my right as vehemently as they choose to exercise theirs.

If they don't know or understand the logistics... then it's simply ignorance, and like I said:
There is no excuse for ignorance.

If they just don't care... then it's entitlement....

not sure which is worse..... probably the self-entitled twats who can't wait 12 hours to play a fucking game.

In this quote, you effectively call everyone who complains either ignorant of the logistics or self-entitled for expecting an experienced company to not fuck up the launch. You regularly use the argument "it happened with other MMOs", but just because it has happened in the past does not make it acceptable, as DTECH put it: "just because something is the status quo doesnt mean it always has to be that way".

Complaints, no matter how extreme, tell the company that this sort of behaviour isn't acceptable. If I was to go ape shit in the restaurant for fucking up the steak, a restaurant that should know better and has cooked steak for years, yes, I may look like a cunt, but they won't want to repeat the mistake in a hurry. You acknowledged there were precautions Blizzard could have taken to prevent the problem, so it renders the "it happened in the past with other MMOs" point moot. It's not a matter of impatience, it's a matter of "this shit was acceptable years ago, why the fuck should it be acceptable now?"

The fact you even call people wanting to play on the day of release "idiots" just points out the inherent flaw in the system. Why should we be mocked for wanting a game to work when released? Why shouldn't businesses take precautions to ensure the game does work? Just what exactly does our money go toward?
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Also, to extend the steak metaphor: It's not the fact that the restaurant made the mistake, but imagine that every time you want to the restaurant they fucked up your steak the exact same way. Every time you send it back and hope that next time they'll get it right, because the steak is good and you don't want to stop going to the restaurant. But as time goes on, nothing changes, and when you start getting verbal with your complaint another patron comes up to you and calls you self-entitled for wanting your steak to be cooked properly the moment you got it, that cooking steak is hard work and it's the norm for the steak to be cooked improperly when you first order it. They then go on to say that they could cook your steak properly, but it's too much expenditure and inconvenience for the restaurant, so they don't.

That restaurant relies on your custom, why you should allow them to constantly fuck up your order when they could get it right first time for a little extra? Especially when you're paying 60 fucking dollars a pop.

Now I'm hungry and it's late, I'll pick this up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Yah... they could have staggered release, which I also stated would actually have been worse as the only staggering needed was natural time zone spacing instead of a mass exodus.

I don't see ANYTHING appalling here.

There was a few hours where service was overloaded.

How many times do I have to tell you that that's not a big fucking deal?

Their launch actually went better than many other recent online required games in the last couple years.

and you still act like they're intentionally trying to fuck with customers and prevent paying customers from enjoying their product... you have no idea how asinine that is do you?

Yah, they tried to get by with what they could rather than purchase an excessive amount of servers for a month to handle 12 hours of extreme traffic. Uhm.... pretty much all companies do this. Capitalism at work. Don't like it? Maybe you should pay more attention to my political and societal rants then.

I'm not going to villainize fucking blizz for trying to cut a couple corners. Not when the result is ONLY 12 FUCKING HOURS. Not when every fucking company in existance cuts any and EVERY corner they think they can get away with, oft times with FAR worse ramifications then people needing to wait (here it is again) ONLY 12 FUCKING HOURS to play a silly video game.

This is SUCH a minor non-issue and yet you seem to somehow think they've completely screwed over their fan base. HOW?!? Cause some fat nolife fuck was emotionally devastated when he couldn't get on immediately to satisfy his virtual cravings? gimme a fuckin break.

The lashback from this so called "debacle" is absurd. You have any idea how many times my phone service has cut off on me, or my cable, OR MY FUCKING POWER, do to some MISTAKE on their end? Do I make a big deal? Nope... I call up... automated message "sorry, we're experience trouble in your area" mildly grumble to myself and move the fuck on with life. Nevermind that I pay hard earned cash in far greater sums to these companies.

Shit happens, and people need to stop being such fucking babies about it. Especially something so goddamn inconsequential. If Blizz's response was to say "Woops, sorry... we all went on vaca post release and we'll look at it in a week" then yah.... tear the fuckers down.

but 12 hours. TWELVE HOURS

good fucking god. Nevermind the fucking techs that pulled an all fucking nighter to try and support the millions of people that all had to play it at the same time. No fuck those greedy lazy bastards.

_________________
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
avatar

Posts : 1581
Points : 1743
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Servers went down for emergency maintenance for approximately four hours on Diablo 3 launch day. This brought hordes of ragers who were so indubitably wronged that the internet was flooded with demands of monetary refund and vows to never buy another Blizzard product.

In other news WoW: Mists of Pandaria has broken all previous WoW Expansion preorders. How is this possible after the recent exodus of the Blizzard fan base you might ask, well, we're as baffled as you are.

tl;dr: Over- dramatic response to the over-dramatic response to the "botched" D3 launch.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
Over- dramatic response to the over-dramatic response to the "botched" D3 launch.

Couldn't have said it better myself....

actually, I didn't.... so you win.

Mental note: Keep it simple next time and don't try arguing with pointless, irrelevant, and non-applicable bullshit

Ronin: .5 (half a point for trying, but repeatedly failing, to convey Gorillaz point)
Shitnun: 0 (less if we're going to use a negative value scale)
GorillazAndTitz: 2

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 9:13 pm

D3 works fine... just figured I'd point that out. I've been playing all day. I played 5 or 6 hours yesterday on launch day too. US servers were down so we just flooded Europe's servers since it was like 7 AM there... very crisp gameplay.

I love it. I thought I'd hate it, I wasn't gonna get it, but then my sister's bf got it and I saw it in action and I was convinced.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 9:36 pm

People are already forgetting the downtime yesterday considering today was almost 100% uptime.

Remember Half-Life 2 launch when steam wouldn't stay up? oh.. too young (hell I was in my early teens even hehe)

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 10:01 pm

US Servers are error 37 "too busy" right now. But that's because they were pulled down for an update.
EU servers are getting pulled down right about now for the same update.
Asia's fine. I have a group of people I met in Europe last night from America's downed servers and they were all on Europe again now that US was down again, now that EU is going down we've moved to Asia. It's fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 10:14 pm

How do you pick region?

I just connected no problem anyways, so I'm guessing their NA patch update is finished

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Fido wrote:
US Servers are error 37 "too busy" right now. But that's because they were pulled down for an update.
EU servers are getting pulled down right about now for the same update.......
Asia's fine. I have a group of people I met in Europe last night from America's downed servers and they were all on Europe again now that US was down again, now that EU is going down we've moved to Asia. It's fucking hilarious.

Guess it isn't just day 1 problems then.......
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

See my post above newb

And I wouldn't consider a server stability patch rollout "problems" either...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
avatar

Posts : 5464
Points : 5952
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 5:06 am

Log out of your account in game, then go to Options and select region under Account or Server or something. It's near the bottom.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
See my post above newb

And I wouldn't consider a server stability patch rollout "problems" either...

Of course you wouldnt
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
GorillazInm1st wrote:
Over- dramatic response to the over-dramatic response to the "botched" D3 launch.

Couldn't have said it better myself....

actually, I didn't.... so you win.

Mental note: Keep it simple next time and don't try arguing with pointless, irrelevant, and non-applicable bullshit

Ronin: .5 (half a point for trying, but repeatedly failing, to convey Gorillaz point)
Shitnun: 0 (less if we're going to use a negative value scale)
GorillazAndTitz: 2

Ironic that you speak of irrelevant bullshit, yet your only arguments are that it was only down for 12 hours and that it has happened before.

Let me make it VERY simple for you.

It doesn't matter how long it took to sort it out, it could have been prevented with only a little bit more expenditure on Blizzard's part. This whole time you've agreed with my point that they could have taken extra precautions, you agreed that they cut corners and yet you defend them because "HURR DURR ONLY 12 HOURS".

The time it took to sort is irrelevant if the problem shouldn't have happened in the first place, and your whole "It's happened before" is actually a point AGAINST your argument as they should know by now to be better prepared. They've made the same mistake over and over and yet you are using that to defend them. They have enough money and enough staff to avoid these problems and yet they don't.

You're a moron for defending them, and using this scoring system as an attempt to demean my argument is pathetic. I proved to you that servers don't cost much in relative terms and that they could have rented extra hardware for the initial, and inevitable, surge of log-ins, especially when they brought the extra traffic upon themselves with this always-online DRM which forces even those who only wish to play singleplayer to log in. Regardless of if you think the DRM is a good idea, the cold hard facts is that it will increase server traffic and it should have been accounted for.

You have done nothing but concede arguments (such as the server's being expensive, they are not) and spew the same shit that it "didn't take that long" (which isn't the fucking point) and "it happened before" (which means they should have prepared better this time).

That doesn't make it okay.
They should have known better (if it's happened before, why weren't precautions taken to ensure it didn't happen again?)
Defending them for being lazy and cutting corners is moronic.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

jesus christ, still???

give it the fuck up already

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:17 pm

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-diablo-iii-represents-gamings-annoying-future/

This pretty much sums it up. To quote it if you don't feel like reading all of it:

"I went back to their site and looked through what Blizzard fans refer to as "Blue Posts," which are messages left by administrators of the forums. People who are directly connected to Blizzard, and have information before anyone else. Their posts are written in bright blue to separate them out from all the others:

No! Goddamnit, that's enough. We as consumers have gotten to the point that we just accept this bullshit as, "Normal launch day bugs," when it should have never gotten to this point in the first place. I read through those forums, and you wouldn't believe the number of people defending Blizzard through this whole ordeal. Throwing out arguments like, "It's going to happen. You can't expect the servers to handle that many people logging on all at once." And, "Every MMO in existence has these problems on launch day."
And nobody is getting the core point: The single player version of this game should have never been hosted on a remote server to begin with. I and millions of other people bought this game because we love the Diablo franchise, and we have been waiting for twelve years to jump back in and throw fireballs at evil. There is an absolutely enormous amount of us out there who couldn't give two flying fucks about an auction house or a chatroom or even the ability to play the game with our friends. We just want to play the goddamn thing.

We handed Blizzard sixty four dollars and said, I would like to be a Monk named "Fuckhole," please. And in return, they took our money first and responded second, "No, that name doesn't quite sit with us. Take out the cursing, and you can play. Well, for an hour or so, that is. Maybe. We'll see how it goes."
Sixty-four dollars is as much as some people make in an entire day. For them, handing that over to play a video game is not a minor event. All they want in return is to use the product they just fucking paid for. If any other company in the world sold you a product that didn't work, and then refused to hand over some sort of compensation in return, you wouldn't even need a lawyer. The judge would tell them straight up, "Give them a working product, or give them their money back, or go to fucking jail." But for whatever reason, the video game industry gets away with this now? Every time they have a problem with their servers, I can't play the game I already bought? In an era when people carry their entire music library around with them on their phones, I have less ownership and control of my video games than I had in 1979?
And make no mistake, we have every right to bitch. We don't want to hear condescending assholes telling us, "Calm down. It's just a game. Be patient." It's not just a game. It's the principle of: We paid for it. We get to decide when to play it.
But ranting aside, the game came back up three hours later, and I had the time of my life with it. It's seriously one of the best games I've played in years -- not even Skyrim got me excited about gaming the way Diablo 3 has. It's just too bad that the model we've had to resort to in order to prevent piracy, is exactly the model that's killing the genre of PC gaming. Oh, wait, did I say just "PC gaming"? I meant "all video games." "
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

When you can program something...

I'll listen to you.

Till then....


_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:

tl;dr: Over- dramatic response to the over-dramatic response to the "botched" D3 launch.

Oh, and still this^

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
When you can program something...

I'll listen to you.

Till then....


You lost all credibility by saying that.

When you become a politician, then come back to me and complain about the Government...

Till then....

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 pm

I said that because you expect programs to be bug free.

Obviously that's the goal, but programming bugs are inevitable.

And you're still trying to make a big deal out of fucking nothing. Give it up. It wasn't a botched release. Jesus christ.

I made the mistake of giving your arguments too much credit in the first place and you seem to actually think you have and inch of ground to stand on while you're drowning in the sewer

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
avatar

Posts : 4541
Points : 4745
Reputation : -115
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:41 pm

I gotta say that Shitnun is kinda slapping you around Honin and not just cuz I agree with his point of view, besides you just revealed your reason for backing your argument because you program so you know what its like.... pretty sad actually, that would be like me defending some shoddy work being done on a car and saying lets see you do it, if its shit its shit regardless of the amount of knowledge and skill involved, the whole goal behind products and services is to continually improve, not get worse or stay the same.... whats that thing called again? Oh right progress

Anyways, out of this entire thread this is the best line from it

"We handed Blizzard sixty four dollars and said, I would like to be a Monk named "Fuckhole," please."

LMAO +1
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Don't be an idiot DTech... That's not my reason for this mess of a thread, I'm just pointing out the absurdity of expecting perfection from imperfect human beings.... especially with something as prone to bugs as programming.

Besides, there's only 1 point I need in ALL this nonsense...

THERE WAS NO BOTCHED RELEASE

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Don't be an idiot DTech... That's not my reason for this mess of a thread, I'm just pointing out the absurdity of expecting perfection from imperfect human beings.... especially with something as prone to bugs as programming.

Besides, there's only 1 point I need in ALL this nonsense...

THERE WAS NO BOTCHED RELEASE

You heard it here first folks! Expecting your game to work when you buy it is silly because that's perfection and nobody can deliver perfection!

Also, programming? Didn't we both agree that the issue was a lack of servers? Hell, you even admitted that my proposed solutions would have worked:

RoninCop-out wrote:
Could they have spent a couple mil (hurr durr 1 of the most expensive initial costs of servers is the staff to set them up, configure, and test... again... all for a WHOPPING 36 hours of use.) to quadruple their server availability right on launch? Sure they could have. Should they have? Eh, woulda prevented this discussion at least.

There's nothing wrong with the game's code, it works fine, the servers programming is fine, they just didn't have enough of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   

Back to top Go down
 
Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: