Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz

Go down 
+4
DTECH
GnarlyBromance
RoninHo'in
CptnShotgun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
a metaphor....

That's a new one... I've never heard that metaphor before.

It'll be much easier for me to lobby to my boss for an entire farm of new servers if I tell him "I only need one more server" though I'm sure he'll shit his pants when he gets the receipt........

Yeah, because you'd totally use metaphors when talking to your boss...

Metaphor: a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable.

A single server is not literally applicable. This is a metaphor.

You're getting confused with idioms, now can we stop arguing semantics?

I was pointing out your gross understatement. It wasn't a metaphor, you made a gross understatement and tried to pass it off as a metaphor.

And also... what sense is there in setting up and supplying servers for 100x or more normal traffic?

The problem is pretty obvious and blatant to anyone who looks at the scenario. You have 2+ million people who ALL want to start playing at the same time who normally would be spread out across different available time frames.

That's the problem with global launch times... and as Gnarly pointed out, the ONLY way around it is to stagger release which carries it's own grievances.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I was pointing out your gross understatement. It wasn't a metaphor, you made a gross understatement and tried to pass it off as a metaphor.

You seem to be clutching at straws in order to drag out this debate, I've stated my opinion and anyone with half a brain could see I was not being serious about the "one server" part. In the context of the sentence it was quite clearly not serious I didn't even make a reference to a specific business and was talking in general terms. That and I have a history of not being serious (I'm a cripple at 16, if I was serious I'd be very very depressed). Stop taking everything literally and learn when to just let go. This topic has been discussed ad nauseam.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

^tl;dr version:

Ronin: 1 Shitnun: 0
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Alright so I just got done playing a quick 20 minutes or so. (heading out, but I had to squeeze in a quick playtest before leaving) Yes, that's right... playing. On day 1. And I only had to login once. Imagine that.

It also runs surprisingly well on my laptop. Settings at minimum of course... and there are some issues and it might not hold up to multiplayer which really puts a lean on getting a real damn gaming PC already, but I can enjoy it (and actually am used to it as it plays better than DoW2 which is the main reason I haven't put serious time into that game... and it's still playable really, just not competitively. It's like playing at 75-80% speed lol and Ironically enough, the difference is likely steam running in the background... but I am cutting it short in the first place so...)

So... verdict... I picked mage cause I like to blow shit up and it's pretty fun. Didn't get far at all or anything so can't say too much really but it is definitely Diablo. When (shrek?) said that it took some UI elements from WoW... he doesn't mean they made diablo into WoW.... all they did was improve D2's UI with some things they've learned with WoW's UI and just made it better.

And Gnarly is right.... Diablo 3 has been clearly stated to be an online economic game with required online component to ensure security of the online store... additionally the added control will help them prevent hacks which would prematurely end the games online lifespan.

You can decry it's DRM for being nazi like anti-piracy and you know what? You're pretty much right and go ahead and complain about it.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:17 am

Im with Shitnun, anyone that thinks DRM is good for any reason is a anal bead licking gutter slut and should be treated as such

I always love the entitlement line when someone expects something they paid for to work, that is the mindset of slaves, just because something is the status quo doesnt mean it always has to be that way, fuck if that was the case then all you cunt Americans would still have a couple of house slaves...

Im sure I will hear its a video game and just for fun or first world problems, which is another cop out bullshit excuse, somebody bought the game and had to work for that money (minus the few leaches like gut and his welfare stealing) it shouldnt matter what you dump your money in, its not unreasonable to expect it to work....

In closing Honnin you should really stop ranting and raving about the US Government if something as simple as a video game cant work day 1, you cant expect a unwieldy beast like a political institution to work properly you are just being an entitled little brat
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
^tl;dr version:

Dtech: 1 Honin: 0
Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:07 am

Eradicated wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
^tl;dr version:

Dtech: 1 Honin: 0
Fix'd.

Pirate
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 5He85

Had a good chuckle at this.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Fido wrote:
I think what they did with Diablo 3 in terms of having to be online is good. If you saw what happened in Diablo 2.... all of the hacks, exploits, game-ruining glitches, bots, etc... Hell, even I ran a bot to find gear. That's all become much more difficult now, because ye average coder can't risk getting banned 20 times before finding out if his bot works (since they can't test it on Open Bnet or single player).

I LOVE that you can take your singleplayer chars into multiplayer.

Tell that to the Australians with 300 ping in singleplayer. I get why the DRM is implemented, they don't want their game ruined by bots but they really fucked up by not offering offline singleplayer. Not only have they alienated some of their potential consumers (and pissed off a lot more), but they're setting themselves up for a backlash because when server issues inevitably do crop up, no-one can play at all. The introduction of the DRM is understandable, admirable even, but I still don't agree with it.

I don't like the idea of having a corporation dictating when and if I can play a game I paid for.

Also, Dtech, that's precisely it. It shouldn't be alien to expect your product to work, especially when they knew exactly how many pre-orders they had, had done stress-tests and god knows they have enough money to buy more servers. This isn't the first time it's happened either, so it's quite clear they're either not learning from their mistakes or simply don't care.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:31 pm

lmfao. They aren't "dictating" when and if you can play. They're trying to resolve the issues to get everyones entitled ass into the game.

Yes, you buy something and it should work. Guess what... THE GAME WORKS. Online connection issues at launch IS FUCKING COMMON.

Why is this? Oh yah, because everyone at once all has to get their rightfully purchased access at the same fucking time.

It's easy for you to sit back and say "well thy should have just got more servers"... but you don't realize the amount of work and cost there is, all for what? the first 36 hours?

Pfft, I wouldn't front that cost either. The goddamn game works FFS... but EVERYONE can't all play at once. It's not totally physically impossible, but close enough to make it unreasonable.

And DTech, comparing the trivialities of playing a fucking video game to the real life and death consequences of the political machine is inane.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:35 pm

And if you want offline Single player...

then buy a different fuckin game. Torchlight 2 is coming out around the corner, DRM free, & offline enabled.

Diablo 3 is an online game. If you don't like that, then just don't buy it. But don't buy it and then complain that it's online only. And if you didn't buy it then wtf does it matter?

DRM is only truly absurd for true single player games... I don't really care for the DRM portion of the whole login authentication, however as Fido said, I'm more than happy that the game will be kept legit.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Ronin vs Shitnun   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:16 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
lmfao. They aren't "dictating" when and if you can play. They're trying to resolve the issues to get everyones entitled ass into the game.

Yes, you buy something and it should work. Guess what... THE GAME WORKS. Online connection issues at launch IS FUCKING COMMON.

Why is this? Oh yah, because everyone at once all has to get their rightfully purchased access at the same fucking time.

It's easy for you to sit back and say "well thy should have just got more servers"... but you don't realize the amount of work and cost there is, all for what? the first 36 hours?

Pfft, I wouldn't front that cost either. The goddamn game works FFS... but EVERYONE can't all play at once. It's not totally physically impossible, but close enough to make it unreasonable.

And DTech, comparing the trivialities of playing a fucking video game to the real life and death consequences of the political machine is inane.

Stop right there.

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Maqx8

As the image suggests, servers are not as expensive as companies would have you believe. Why couldn't they have staggered the release time? It worked for SWTOR (as Gnarly pointed out). What the fuck was the point in the stress tests if the servers still fail? What's happened to all the experience they had with WoW, you know, the MMO with 11 million subscribers and counting. Why did they think it was a good idea to group so many different countries into one server without a staggered release? Why couldn't they have included LAN, or given the ability to host your own server with the catch being that you can't use these characters in officially hosted multiplayer?

Just what the fuck is the point of a stress test if the servers fail anyway? Did they even use the fucking information they gained from it? Did they not look at the sales information? What the fuck's the point in the info if it's not used? Please tell me.

And if they really wanted to be Jewish about their money, why couldn't they use virtual servers that they could flare up when needed? You know, the same basic concept Amazon use at Christmas time.

They are a fucking multi-billion dollar company with EXTENSIVE experience in operating one of the most if not THE MOST POPULAR MMO for years now and they have dealt with multiple content launches for that MMO which attracted huge numbers of players.

There is abso-fucking-lutely no reason for them to fuck up and even if there was it would only be forgivable if the fuckup was a possible issue due to the intrinsic nature of the game, but the Always Online DRM is wholly unnecessary in the first place and something they should have compensated for, so people shouldn't have to deal with fucking server problems.

As for the "HURR BUY ANOTHER GAME DURR". That's not the fucking point. Do you buy a car and then get told by the dealer how to drive it? No. It's the same principle. I have bought the product, it is now mine, I should be able to use it how I wish, not told when and how I can use it. I paid for the product, what gives the corporation the right to tell me how to use it? I didn't buy Diablo 3 because of the audacity of the DRM and I will fucking complain about it. Just because it doesn't affect me doesn't mean I can't complain about it, because if this sort of DRM is allowed to go ahead then who's to say it won't be on every game, including the ones I wish to buy!?

As Dtech said, just because servers not working on launch is the staus quo, doesn't mean it should be. Blizzard had all the tools at their disposal to prevent this and it still fucking happened, and it will keep happening because people accept it. You said yourself how far technology has come in the past few years, and they most certainly have the tech to prevent shit like this, so why the fuck don't they use it?

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: grrr   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Quote :
Why couldn't they have included LAN, or given the ability to host your own server with the catch being that you can't use these characters in officially hosted multiplayer?
Because they don't want to give hackers a testing/proving ground. And yah, they're greedy and want to make sure you can't pirate it.

Could they have spent a couple mil (hurr durr 1 of the most expensive initial costs of servers is the staff to set them up, configure, and test... again... all for a WHOPPING 36 hours of use.) to quadruple their server availability right on launch? Sure they could have. Should they have? Eh, woulda prevented this discussion at least.

But you're still missing the fucking point. It's not like the game is broken. It's not like people will never be able to play. It's an online game, and that means capacity to play IS limited by connectivity. Additionally, the first 48 of ANY online game is almost always sketchy, no matter how much pretesting, load balancing, and stress testing was performed. Shit fucking happens, ESPECIALLY with excessive concurrent requests.

It's a simple and plain fact of the online tech world.

The point is.... people are just impatient. That's it. Nothing more to it. Agree or disagree with online only games and DRM. Boycott Blizz. Cry your eyes out. Doesn't matter. It is what it is and anyone who honestly expected any different is either ignorant or a bloody moron.

But don't bitch about it and not expect my immediate retort about crying over spilled milk.

As I mentioned before.... you are absolutely free to bitch and whine about any retarded thing you want....

and I'm 100% free to call you a whiny lil cunt for making a big deal about fuckin nothin.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Quote :
Why couldn't they have included LAN, or given the ability to host your own server with the catch being that you can't use these characters in officially hosted multiplayer?
Because they don't want to give hackers a testing/proving ground. And yah, they're greedy and want to make sure you can't pirate it.

Could they have spent a couple mil (hurr durr 1 of the most expensive initial costs of servers is the staff to set them up, configure, and test... again... all for a WHOPPING 36 hours of use.) to quadruple their server availability right on launch? Sure they could have. Should they have? Eh, woulda prevented this discussion at least.

But you're still missing the fucking point. It's not like the game is broken. It's not like people will never be able to play. It's an online game, and that means capacity to play IS limited by connectivity. Additionally, the first 48 of ANY online game is almost always sketchy, no matter how much pretesting, load balancing, and stress testing was performed. Shit fucking happens, ESPECIALLY with excessive concurrent requests.

It's a simple and plain fact of the online tech world.

The point is.... people are just impatient. That's it. Nothing more to it. Agree or disagree with online only games and DRM. Boycott Blizz. Cry your eyes out. Doesn't matter. It is what it is and anyone who honestly expected any different is either ignorant or a bloody moron.

But don't bitch about it and not expect my immediate retort about crying over spilled milk.

As I mentioned before.... you are absolutely free to bitch and whine about any retarded thing you want....

and I'm 100% free to call you a whiny lil cunt for making a big deal about fuckin nothin.

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 WLNi9

You're pretty much telling everyone to be a shitty consumer and not to voice their discontent with less than satisfactory business practices?

Because all I'm hearing from you is

SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR ELSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR PERFECTION!
HURR U ENTITLED U PAY DOESNT MEAN U GET 2 PLAY FFS!
YOU ARE DUMB FOR EXPECTING TO PLAY A GAME YOU PAID FOR ON THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED!
IT'S OKAY, EVERY OTHER ONLINE GAME FAILED AT LAUNCH TOO! THAT MAKES IT OKAY!

LOGIC!

Let me break it down for you:

Pay for something.
Don't get it.
People defend a company who didnt deliver, and imply that you having paid for something, doesnt mean you are entitled to it, call complainers self-entitled cry babies.

But yeah, I'm the idiot that doesn't get the point.

Stay retarded.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Pay for something.
Can't make IMMEDIATE use over it even though less than 24 hours later it WORKS JUST FINE
Cry Anyways.
Stay retarded
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Pay for something.
Can't make IMMEDIATE use over it even though less than 24 hours later it WORKS JUST FINE
Cry Anyways.
Stay retarded

Uh-huh, how dare I expect a product to work when it's released, it's not like that's been standard practice for the past decade or anything...

Keep sucking that corporate cock and defending bad business practice, then wondering why the corporations are such greedy bastards and the world's such a shithole of greed and thoughtlessness. It's blissfully ironic and hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:51 pm

You're crying over a matter of HOURS.

You have any idea how fucking lame and retarded that is?

If this continued over the course of days the outcry would be rightfully enormous.

But it didn't. People are just impatient.

You act like they're trying to troll their consumers.

Are there decisions to make it online only impacted heavily by greed? Well no fuckin shit. It IS Activision after fucking all. Anything coming out of EA/Activision is going to be driven by corporate greed. It's the nature of the capitalistic beast everyone seems so fond of.

However, they happened to produce a great product I want to enjoy, and the online requirement doesn't bother me since it also actually assures me this game won't die out in 6 months from being hacked to death.

Diablo and D2 were RIFE with duping, hex editing, and hacks, and this system will prevent that. And all it cost me was the first few hours of release were overloaded cause everyones been waiting 12 years for this fucking game and noone could wait.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Also, I'd rather have issues over (just) the first day...

than to have staggered release which is really the only reasonable solution they would have implemented and likely would have garnered just as many complaints.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Yeah, you're absolutely right, now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to get my car fixed, it broke the first time I drove it out of the dealership. But it's okay, it happens to the dealership all the time, anyone that complains that it happens is just a self-entitled baby, and boy I sure do love how the dealership tells me when I can drive it. It's quite clear the dealership cares, even if they haven't fixed the problem the last 50 times it happened.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:26 pm

$10k+ purchase vs $60

Actual PERMANENT problem that needs fixing vs something you just need to sit and wait a small bit for. (or god forbid, do something else)

Your analogy is inane.

You know what, fuck this.

You're a fucking idiot. I'm done with this lil game. It was entertaining but it's just going in circles and I'm getting bored.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
$10k+ purchase vs $60

Actual PERMANENT problem that needs fixing vs something you just need to sit and wait a small bit for. (or god forbid, do something else)

Your analogy is inane.

You're a fucking idiot. I'm done with this lil game. It was entertaining but it's just going in circles and I'm getting bored.

Video game industry 2011 worth $17 billion so yes you are "only" paying $60 but its not like this is a fly by night operation with no market and no capital......

People seem to have some sort of shit in their mind that if something is worth a certain amount for a certain type of product then it should be acceptable for it to not work.... If I went out for dinner and bought a steak dinner for $60 and it wasnt cooked to my liking or was bone fucking cold or had some dudes fingernail in it I wouldnt pay for that shit and %99 of people wouldnt either.... but hey its only $60 right?

As far as servers go, the video game industry could take a few lessons from Google...
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:46 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
$10k+ purchase vs $60

Your analogy is inane.

Does this mean it's my turn to claim I've won? Oh boy!
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm

ffs man... I was only pointing out the cost difference cause he was using a brand new lemon car as an analogy which is absurd.

My main bloody point is that this disruption was rather minimal. Game works now. They had a minor hiccup right at launch. Would it have been better if they were better prepared? well no shit. But it's not that big of a deal... especially to warrant a 3 page fucking thread argument over it.

I'd think shitnun was trolling me if he didn't seem so goddamn sincere.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:15 pm

DTECH wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
$10k+ purchase vs $60

Your analogy is inane.

Video game industry 2011 worth $17 billion so yes you are "only" paying $60 but its not like this is a fly by night operation with no market and no capital......

People seem to have some sort of shit in their mind that if something is worth a certain amount for a certain type of product then it should be acceptable for it to not work.... If I went out for dinner and bought a steak dinner for $60 and it wasnt cooked to my liking or was bone fucking cold or had some dudes fingernail in it I wouldnt pay for that shit and %99 of people wouldnt either.... but hey its only $60 right?

As far as servers go, the video game industry could take a few lessons from Google...

God Dtech, you're so entitled, you should just be happy they decided to take your hideous money and place such a work of pure art in front of your disgusting person. How dare you complain it's not what you ordered, do you not know what they went through to make that steak!? They've made hundreds of steaks that were always like that, so you have no right to complain. GOD, you're so ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Actually, it would be more akin to ordering a $60 steak medium well, and they serve it to you medium, so you have to wait while they take it back to the kitchen to finish.

You might not give the waiter as big a tip, but only the biggest douchebag is gonna walk out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next