A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby
 
HomeHomepageFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 pm



Always online DRM strikes again. Not only can people not play multiplayer (which would be understandable, it is a big launch) but they can't even play singleplayer. People have paid for a game they can't play in any capacity. Good work Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Expected.

And anyone who didn't is... well... ignorant.

It was clearly stated that online access and connection is required. If you don't want to deal with this fact and boycott the game, that is by all means your right, but ignorance of it is not their fault.

Anybody who's tried games at launch w/ required online components should KNOW that the first 48-72 hours of launch are sketchy at best.

Making mountains out of molehills.

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Expected.

And anyone who didn't is... well... ignorant.

It was clearly stated that online access and connection is required. If you don't want to deal with this fact and boycott the game, that is by all means your right, but ignorance of it is not their fault.

Anybody who's tried games at launch w/ required online components should KNOW that the first 48-72 hours of launch are sketchy at best.

Making mountains out of molehills.

Ignorance of the DRM isn't their fault, failure to deliver a service is.

I don't intend to buy Diablo 3, I'm just laughing at the fact that Blizzard fucked up with the DRM, are failing to offer the service that the customers paid for and dictate when the people who bought the game can play (WoW was plagued with unscheduled server updates and this will be no different).

The worst thing? The Blizzdrones are actually supporting them, a few have even gone as far as to say that the game you bought is not yours and you should be grateful simply for them making it. It's laughable, it truly is.

They might as well call it what it is, an MMO.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 2:59 pm

FFS man, nobody could provide enough servers to meet the demand they face in the first 24 hours of launch.

Christ, remember BF3? Day 1 couldn't even get on... had to single player. (which is not why I bought the game and was only a token addon IMO)

Remember 1943? woo hoo, tutorial for 3 hours until I got bored.

It's just a goddamn game. So you can't play it right away. It'll be up and working soon enough when they stop getting slammed by umpteen million concurrent authentication requests.

Annoying? Sure. Suck? of course.

Anything surprising? Abso-fucking-lutely not.

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Find where I said it was surprising? I said it was laughable that Blizzdrones supported it, I never said it was surprising.

The customers have a right to complain, they paid for a game they cannot play in any capacity. Regardless of the logistics, which I completely understand, they have a fucking right to complain. The fact of the matter is this: They paid for a game they cannot play, not even singleplayer. It's that simple, they don't fucking care about what goes on behind the scenes, they want to, and should be able to, play the game they bought.

I would normally feel sorry for Blizzard, but they brought it on themselves. Forcing everyone to connect to the servers to play fucking singleplayer? Why didn't they offer an offline singleplayer mode, where the character couldn't be used online? At least then people could play the fucking game. This has happened to other games but most other games at least provide a way you can play, be it single-player or that god-damned 1943 tutorial.

Diablo 3 has nothing.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:19 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
Why didn't they offer an offline singleplayer mode, where the character couldn't be used online?

Good question.

At any rate... it's not like people who bought it will never be able to play it.... they just have no patience is all.

So you can't play it day 1... MAYBE day 2 (though we're not there yet, we'll see how this whole thing pans out)

BFD.... qq some moar.

I did not expect to be able to play at midnight. I gave it a shot, it didn't work (as I expected), I went to sleep.

I'm not going to support Blizz's decision as I agree they SHOULD have had an offline mode with a restriction that offline chars are offline only, but it's not like it's a big fucking deal.

Just as laughable as the blizzdrones who support this business model are the dips who actually expected it to work RIGHT AT LAUNCH and are now crying about it.

I mean goddamn... grow the fuck up.

and really... the offline SP mode would be only marginally useful... as any time put into a char right now would go to waste as soon as you can lay online.

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:
Why didn't they offer an offline singleplayer mode, where the character couldn't be used online?

Good question.

At any rate... it's not like people who bought it will never be able to play it.... they just have no patience is all.

So you can't play it day 1... MAYBE day 2 (though we're not there yet, we'll see how this whole thing pans out)

BFD.... qq some moar.

I did not expect to be able to play at midnight. I gave it a shot, it didn't work (as I expected), I went to sleep.

I'm not going to support Blizz's decision as I agree they SHOULD have had an offline mode with a restriction that offline chars are offline only, but it's not like it's a big fucking deal.

Just as laughable as the blizzdrones who support this business model are the dips who actually expected it to work RIGHT AT LAUNCH and are now crying about it.

I mean goddamn... grow the fuck up.

and really... the offline SP mode would be only marginally useful... as any time put into a char right now would go to waste as soon as you can lay online.

I know, how bad is it that people who paid for a game expect it to work? The shame of it! We should all grow up and be thankful to our overlords for taking our money and making a game we can't play. Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:30 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:

I know, how bad is it that people who paid for a game expect it to work? The shame of it! We should all grow up and be thankful to our overlords for taking our money and making a game we can't play. Hurrah!

Don't be inane.

The point is that it WILL work and soon.

People will play for hundreds of hours... missing out on being able to play for the first day is hardly a major sacrifice.

THAT'S what people are crying about. Not about not EVER being able to play a game they bought... but not being able to play it RIGHT THE FUCK NOW CAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING PATIENCE CAUSE I GREW UP IN THE DIGITAL AGE AND WANT EVERYTHING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce


Instant worldwide delivery is a relatively new concept all things considered... yet it sure as fuck didn't take long for all of society to expect it as the absolute norm and how fucking dare them not be up to task. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Just think.... It wasn't THAT long ago where you had to wait a week for someone across the country to get your message just saying "hi"

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
I like the online aspects enough to accept the always online part.

Kind of a OARPG if you will hehe

I knew this would happen, I had 4 hours of un-interrupted play so far, and couldn't be happeir

Bingo...

except for the part about getting 4 hours of play... I couldn't log in LMAO

But, I didn't expect too. I wasn't even going to try except I was in an XBL party and ppl were talking about it leading up to launch and so I said "fuq it, I'll give it a try"


If you didn't know Diablo3 was an online only game.... well, there is no excuse for ignorance.

If you did know it was an online game yet somehow thought that their online only launch would go smoother than any other online only game in history...

well, there is no excuse for ignorance.

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:

I know, how bad is it that people who paid for a game expect it to work? The shame of it! We should all grow up and be thankful to our overlords for taking our money and making a game we can't play. Hurrah!

Don't be inane.

The point is that it WILL work and soon.

People will play for hundreds of hours... missing out on being able to play for the first day is hardly a major sacrifice.

THAT'S what people are crying about. Not about not EVER being able to play a game they bought... but not being able to play it RIGHT THE FUCK NOW CAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING PATIENCE CAUSE I GREW UP IN THE DIGITAL AGE AND WANT EVERYTHING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce


Instant worldwide delivery is a relatively new concept all things considered... yet it sure as fuck didn't take long for all of society to expect it as the absolute norm and how fucking dare them not be up to task. Rolling Eyes

And what if people didn't complain? What message does that send to the businesses? That's it's alright to wallow in mediocre service, we completely understand.

But it's not alright. Businesses should strive to improve their service if they wish to maintain their customer base. If no-one complains the business will think's it's all fine and dandy, they won't strive to improve because they know they can get away with sub-par service.

Using straw-men arguments is ridiculous also. Not all the complainers are impatient, some just want what they were promised, as alien as the concept might seem. If I had bought the game, I would be complaining with the rest of them. I've waited for 2 years on a list for an operation without so much as a letter acknowledging my existence. The night before the operation it was cancelled due to an emergency procedure having to be carried out. due to the rescheduling, I missed out on my maths exam, meaning I hate to sit through another year of shit I already knew how to do to get a qualification I could have got a year ago. I spent 6 weeks lying in bed unable to move further than the door. I'm no stranger to patience and you'd do well to remember that the motives you perceive and a person's actual motives are two very different thing, calling everyone who disagrees with you impatient does not help your argument and just makes you look like a fool.

And for the love of god, don't use the "it never used to be like this, people should be grateful" argument. Companies have proven they can pull off a launch for an MMO without a hitch, so why the fuck should we expect different from a game that isn't an MMO? It's an RPG with multiplayer elements and the only reason the servers are as they are was because Blizzard made an ill-informed decision to make all singleplayer games always-online and did not prepare for the extra traffic despite them having both stress tests and betas.

It's not entitlement to expect your game to work, it's what was fucking promised. If I were to sell you a hatchet that didn't cut shit and was blunter than Gut's wit and told you "We never used to buy hatchets, we made them ourselves and you should just be happy you've got a hatchet at all" you'd demand a fucking refund. It's the same principle. In the "Age of Technology" it's not entitlement to want your game to work, it's expected because they've already fucking proven they can do it.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm



My sides.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Shitnun wrote:



_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm

ROFL at the vid

No shit you can barely stand up you fat fuck....

I think blizz is doing him a favor not letting him play his precious games.... dude needs to take a fuckin walk

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Shitnun wrote:



Brilliant, instead of actually coming up with at least a semblance of a reply, not even a "we'll have to agree to disagree", you post a "LOL SO WITTY SMILEY IMPLYING YOU'RE BEATING A DEAD HORSE AND NO-ONE CARES".

I expected better man, I'm disappointed.



RoninHo'in wrote:
ROFL at the vid

No shit you can barely stand up you fat fuck....

I think blizz is doing him a favor not letting him play his precious games.... dude needs to take a fuckin walk

It's all an act, he's just a character that the fat fuck invented. He's not always that insane... I hope.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
Wait, Cptn, what MMO went off without a hitch? I have never been part of a "without a hitch" MMO launch.

Sure, some have been smoother than others... but really?

anyways. My Battle.net ID is Bromance, go ahead and add me once you can get in!

I worded that bit poorly. What I meant was that MMOs can be launched with less downtime than Diablo is having now (TOR, as shit as it was, didn't have all that much downtime at launch provided you weren't retarded and picked a non-full server), so it's unjustifiable that they be taking this long to sort the issues out.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1838
Points : 2266
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Age : 29
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
GnarlyBromance wrote:
Wait, Cptn, what MMO went off without a hitch? I have never been part of a "without a hitch" MMO launch.

Sure, some have been smoother than others... but really?

anyways. My Battle.net ID is Bromance, go ahead and add me once you can get in!

I worded that bit poorly. What I meant was that MMOs can be launched with less downtime than Diablo is having now (TOR, as shit as it was, didn't have all that much downtime at launch provided you weren't retarded and picked a non-full server), so it's unjustifiable that they be taking this long to sort the issues out.

Yeah, i get it,

However ToR is a bad example, they staggered availability based on pre-order date over 2 weeks. Smart, yet I would be pissed if they did that for D3 lol

_________________
-The Establishment-

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:43 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
No matter what businesses do, it is more a server/technology problem

2 million + people trying to do one thing simultaneously can never go well...

EDIT: And I just logged in... yay

^This...

Which is why I didn't bother with a "semblance of a reply"

I was telling you exactly this, and you go off on yada yada business practices and they'll think it's ok.

They don't think it's ok... their IT staff is sweating fucking balls at the moment. I guarantee you. They were probably expecting there to be problems but that doesn't make it any less stressful come launch time.

And I did "complain"... I sent them a msg "Hey, can't connect, constant err 37"

However, I'm more making a point to everyone making a big deal about it. Cause it's not a big deal. It's an inevitability.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh... and "Taking this long"?????

It's been 13 hours.

and people are connecting now evidently.

so stfu

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
GnarlyBromance wrote:
No matter what businesses do, it is more a server/technology problem

2 million + people trying to do one thing simultaneously can never go well...

EDIT: And I just logged in... yay

^This...

Which is why I didn't bother with a "semblance of a reply"

I was telling you exactly this, and you go off on yada yada business practices and they'll think it's ok.

They don't think it's ok... their IT staff is sweating fucking balls at the moment. I guarantee you. They were probably expecting there to be problems but that doesn't make it any less stressful come launch time.

And I did "complain"... I sent them a msg "Hey, can't connect, constant err 37"

However, I'm more making a point to everyone making a big deal about it. Cause it's not a big deal. It's an inevitability.

No, it's not an inevitability. They included the DRM that would increase server traffic, if they then don't have the technology to deal with it, they have no-one to blame but themselves and the consumer has every right to complain. They didn't ask for the DRM, and they can't play the game because Blizzard was ill-prepared. Word it any way you like, the fact of the matter is it took 13 hours for them to sort out a problem they caused and yet you are calling the consumers complaining entitled. Damn right the IT staff should be sweating, they should have known this would happen and taking the right precautions. Blizzard have no excuse, they have a massively successful MMO, they should have a heap of experience with servers going down and yet they still can't get it right. That says to me they're either not bothered or their tech's insufficient. The latter can be easily remedied (god knows they have the money) and the former is what the cynic in me has been thinking all along.

I get the technical limitations part and I understand that they can't fix it with a snap of their fingers. But they could have kept it similar to Diablo 2, they could have avoided a whole heap of server traffic by simply adding an offline singleplayer mode, they didn't. Instead the opted for an always-online DRM system that they knew would increase server traffic and yet did sweet F.A. They brought this on themselves by making a poor decision, they will get no sympathy from me on that front, especially as they have prior experience on an even grander scale. The consumer has every right to complain if the product they paid for is not working, sure there'll be problems, but that doesn't mean the consumer has to sit there and wait patiently. If they are displeased, they are allowed to voice their displeasure, be it falling on deaf ears or making the business learn that, in future, one extra server might be a good idea.

To re-iterate my beliefs: It's not entitlement to expect the product your purchased to work on the first day. If the product is faced with problems (which might be out of the businesses control), the consumer has a right to complain. They might not understand the logistics or they might not care, but they still have that right and you should not call them foolish for doing so.

This debate has been stimulating if nothing else, but it's quite clear that neither of us is going to change our views and it'll only serve to spam the thread.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Oh no... they have the right to complain... absolutely.

However I am going to call them out for the impatient, self entitled brats they are as well.

That's my right. And I will choose to exercise my right as vehemently as they choose to exercise theirs.

If they don't know or understand the logistics... then it's simply ignorance, and like I said:
There is no excuse for ignorance.

If they just don't care... then it's entitlement....

not sure which is worse..... probably the self-entitled twats who can't wait 12 hours to play a fucking game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm

If this went on for an unreasonable amount of time, then it would be a major MAJOR problem, and I WOULD hold blizz at fault.

I would never expect ANYONE to be able to handle the mass exodus of traffic that they did on launch.

So maybe they shoulda included an offline mode... it certainly woulda gone a long ways in silencing the entitled brats if nothing else, but that was their choice as a company and while I don't particularly care for it much, neither does it particularly bother me as I knew what I was getting going in.

and THAT'S what this comes down to. Anyone who expected to play right at launch alongside 2+ million other players is a flat out MORON.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
avatar

Posts : 8156
Points : 8616
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 36
Location : Cali baby

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm

oh... and LMMFAO at "one extra server"

please showcase your ignorance of technology some moar bomb

_________________
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
oh... and LMMFAO at "one extra server"

please showcase your ignorance of technology some moar bomb

It's called a metaphor.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
avatar

Posts : 2381
Points : 2486
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Cyborg Docking Station 4

PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
a metaphor....

That's a new one... I've never heard that metaphor before.

It'll be much easier for me to lobby to my boss for an entire farm of new servers if I tell him "I only need one more server" though I'm sure he'll shit his pants when he gets the receipt........

Yeah, because you'd totally use metaphors when talking to your boss...

Metaphor: a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable.

A single server is not literally applicable. This is a metaphor.

You're getting confused with idioms, now can we stop arguing semantics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz   

Back to top Go down
 
Shitnun's D3 Launch complaint thread even tho he no haz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: