Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield is dead

Go down 
+10
RoninHo'in
CptnShotgun
bat
DTECH
GorillazInm1st
DGAF
Skreshavik
Eradicated
GnarlyBromance
spacefox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

I never said you own one, just that you like to jizz all over it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I never said you actually live in a dumpster, just that you sustain yourself out of it.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:42 pm

And I never mentioned anything of the sort, you inbred spacefox.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Skreshavik wrote:

Look, theres no reason to take it that far, k? I know we have our misunderstandings, rooted mostly in how much better i am than you and your jealousy of that, and i know it makes you mad sometimes and things get out of hand, but DAMN man. Just... damn.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:12 pm

gut wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:

Look, theres no reason to take it that far, k? I know we have our misunderstandings, rooted mostly in how much better i am than you and your jealousy of that, and i know it makes you mad sometimes and things get out of hand, but DAMN man. Just... damn.

Yea that was not really called for tbh...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

You know what? You're right...will you forgive your furry friend?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

grudgingly.

And you get the silent treatment for a post or two at least.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 am

Dont give in to him gut, Shoot him with your hollowpoints whilst jumping out of an exploding chopper.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 am

@erad: why would i jump out? Its just an explosion.

@Skresh: ............ *silence*
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Woops, turned up too late for this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 pm

It's not too late to call out Space on his idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Space you're an idiot.

BC2 was better than BF3.

These maps look like clusterfucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 pm

lol bc2 was not better

Laguna Alta?
Atacama base rape?
Circle Strafers galore?
Stupidly slow APC's?

plz.

Most of the problems you can list for BF3 are looking to be fixed, or at least alleviated, in the next patch, CQ DLC might not be your cup of tea, but that's why they are bundling them in themes... so you don't buy 4 maps to get 2 you like. And it's the SECOND DLC, not the first. B2K wasn't launch day so it counts as first DLC, and contains vehicles and multiple routes on every map.
Back to top Go down
xXJon2011Xx
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
xXJon2011Xx

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
lol bc2 was not better

Laguna Alta?
Atacama base rape?
Circle Strafers galore?
Stupidly slow APC's?

plz.

Most of the problems you can list for BF3 are looking to be fixed, or at least alleviated, in the next patch, CQ DLC might not be your cup of tea, but that's why they are bundling them in themes... so you don't buy 4 maps to get 2 you like. And it's the SECOND DLC, not the first. B2K wasn't launch day so it counts as first DLC, and contains vehicles and multiple routes on every map.
this x1000
the upcoming patch and server renting will make bf3 so much better
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:35 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
lol bc2 was not better

Laguna Alta? Laguna Alta was awesome.
Atacama base rape? Yea that got old, but fuck it. Atacama was great fun.
Circle Strafers galore? Same^ Also circlejerkers were easy prey for people who were good with carl.
Stupidly slow APC's? Never thought to bitch about this. Remember how bad vehicles in bc1 were speed/power wise?

plz.

Not saying bc2 is better, not at all. Just that i had a completely different set of shit to bitch about in that game.

>no teamkilling

>motion sensors

>USAS12 recons

>Shotguns should belong to engi, carbines shoulda been weaker all-kit weapons IMO

>VADS imbalance (not the gun itself, just the fact that one teams gets it while the other team is stuck with the weaker AA which was terribly imbalanced)

>home bases being out of bounds

>C4 UAVs in rush

>UAVs having the machine gun discouraging them from doing their real job

>snipers (problem with players, not the game really, but it was broken with snipers when defending laguna presa rush or isla innocentes rush in particular)

>magnum ammo (stupid. Everyones gonna use it so it mostly just serves to punish new players who havent unlocked it yet, forcing them to lose otherwise evenly matched gunfights)

>revive spamming

>chopper dogfights were dumb, i could seat swap to do it and so could others but damn, thats just stupid when you think about what youre having to do, mid-air seat swapping in general is dumb and should be a novelty for montages and not a neccesary part of your gameplay

>small arms not hurting choppers was also dumb IMO. It works a little better maybe in BF3, but in BC2 everyone should have the ability to cause damage to the helis with their LMGs or whatever, so a bunch of guys can at least drive the chopper away. No one should be as fearless when facing an entire enemy team at once as a good heli pilot in BC2 was

>everyone knows the bc2 knife was broken and stupid.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 am

gut wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
lol bc2 was not better

Laguna Alta? Laguna Alta was awesome.
Atacama base rape? Yea that got old, but fuck it. Atacama was great fun.
Circle Strafers galore? Same^ Also circlejerkers were easy prey for people who were good with carl.
Stupidly slow APC's? Never thought to bitch about this. Remember how bad vehicles in bc1 were speed/power wise?

plz.

Not saying bc2 is better, not at all. Just that i had a completely different set of shit to bitch about in that game.

>no teamkilling

>motion sensors

>USAS12 recons

>Shotguns should belong to engi, carbines shoulda been weaker all-kit weapons IMO

>VADS imbalance (not the gun itself, just the fact that one teams gets it while the other team is stuck with the weaker AA which was terribly imbalanced)

>home bases being out of bounds

>C4 UAVs in rush

>UAVs having the machine gun discouraging them from doing their real job

>snipers (problem with players, not the game really, but it was broken with snipers when defending laguna presa rush or isla innocentes rush in particular)

>magnum ammo (stupid. Everyones gonna use it so it mostly just serves to punish new players who havent unlocked it yet, forcing them to lose otherwise evenly matched gunfights)

>revive spamming

>chopper dogfights were dumb, i could seat swap to do it and so could others but damn, thats just stupid when you think about what youre having to do, mid-air seat swapping in general is dumb and should be a novelty for montages and not a neccesary part of your gameplay

>small arms not hurting choppers was also dumb IMO. It works a little better maybe in BF3, but in BC2 everyone should have the ability to cause damage to the helis with their LMGs or whatever, so a bunch of guys can at least drive the chopper away. No one should be as fearless when facing an entire enemy team at once as a good heli pilot in BC2 was

>everyone knows the bc2 knife was broken and stupid.

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:53 pm

laguna alta was awesome? lol you must like to spawn knife Razz

USAS12 recons still exist... but the don't have sensors OR C4 anymore so.... meh, who cares lol. Now its mostly support self feeding ammo and spamming claymores, but w/e. Honestly wish they'd just remove auto-shotties entirely (Pump ftw) but I guess no-skill n00bs need SOMETHING to get kills with.

BC1 APC > All... remember circling heavies just unloading the 30mm into them? lmao that thing hauled ass and could crate bash like no other.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:49 am

fuck bf3
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 am

I have fun playin this game nowadays. Since they fixed the VoIP you can actually talk to your squaddies what makes the game somewhat enjoyable. You just have to try not to take it too seriously and try different stuff. And to my actual surprise I start to like Rush quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 am

True story. ^^^^

Rush aint that bad in BF3, better than CQ on a few maps.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am

Ewww Rush
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 am

DTECH wrote:
Ewww Rush

Add me xDRCxSAiF

Battlefield is dead - Page 4 613626
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:29 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
DTECH wrote:
Ewww Rush

Add me xDRCxSAiF

Battlefield is dead - Page 4 613626

Pass
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Eradicated wrote:
True story. ^^^^

Rush aint that bad in BF3, better than CQ on a few maps.

Namely Damavand

I dunno what the fuck they were on when they drew out the CQ borders on that map.

"Hurr durr, wouldn't it be funny if we used the absolute WORST part of this huge, awesome, great open map?"

"Yah herpaderpa! Our fans will love it trollololol"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield is dead   Battlefield is dead - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield is dead
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next