Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3 Review

Go down 
+14
sPurMiN_gErMin
DTECH
monkeystoot
DGAF
Mark!
GnarlyBromance
the_Fetophagist
CptnShotgun
JediMindTrixxx
Skreshavik
spacefox
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
WantonHERO
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

BF3 Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah maps are WAY to big for 24 people. Kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Actually... Same as PC 32 player server... not their 64 player server.

Try harder.

Also... I've never had < 1 KPM on CQ unless I was flying or using mortar or something like that.

Rush mode is also HELLA better than BC2's.... I'm actually liking rush again.
BF3 Review - Page 2 Third-party-facepalm

Just. Stop. Posting. Please.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 am

JediMindTrixxx wrote:
Game is bad, would be good if 90% of the players wern't in a vehicle and/or recon...
Remove recon class from the fucking game ffs respawn becons and bushwooking is fucking retarded. Game would be good if it wasn't 24 players playing on 64 player maps. spend more then half my time running around looking for people on a ghost town.

this

the_Fetophagist wrote:
I liked the game a lot the first day I played it, but I already feel like I'm getting bored of it. Plus, all the randoms are finding out the best way to play like faggots now, and are starting to ruin the experience.

I can't believe how many fucking nooks and crannies people can hide in while trying to take a flag now. god damn...

and this.

I got on yesterday and spent 45 minutes trying to connect to EA, no suprise here as we've dealt with this in bc1, 1943, bc2, vietnam and now this. I got into my first game of conquest, not even going to attempt rush, and went 14/13 2nd place scoring; 2 tanks and 1 humvee all disable and the dudes bail out. Second game I don a little bit better, 18/3 with 3000+ and I destroy 1 tank, cause the noob didn't bail, and i disable a humvee. 3rd game was caspien border, the big, big map and i literally caught 3 flags in my golf cart and all my 3 kills were from people with svd's in bushes.

there were some moments i found fun. the pp2k was nerfed big time since the beta. but i want to agree with jedi and fedo. my bro unlocked thermal optics in his tank and he literally mopped up merking dudes from across the map because they glowed. the gun fights were as exciting as bc2 or even 1943. it's instant death face to face and very inconsistent at times, i'll give bf3 the benefit of the doubt and say it's lag.

after my third game, or half way through my 3rd game i got kicked. 7 of us in a party for another hour trying to get in a game and play before we all quit and turned off our xbox.

the game isn't too bad and there are definitely moments of fun but there were a lot of wtf moments. in terms of gun fighting, and how there seems like there is none, i got merked by a grach from a distance and dudes seemed to power fulls with the m1911 and i just read somewhere that there going to get a buff...wtf??

bf3 is for vehicle gameplay. the fact is the more people get used to the game the more annoying it'll get. right now its actually sorta fun because people are going for flags and running around experimenting and unlocking stuff. but in due time i can see this game getting, like fedo said, getting a bit dickish. there is no reason not to be in a tank or heli or jet or the other tank looking thing or the other tank thing with 9 wheels. the best map was metro because the maps were decent size and there was a lot of engagements. like jedi said, fps is fps and we all want gunfighting, dropshotting, bunny hopping, crouch walking, dolphine diving, in your face with an smg throat slashing gunfighting with really awesome guns. vehicles shouldn't be the in the spot light, bf games are cool because there are additional vehicles, not bf games are cool because their are vehicles with additional guns/fps. maybe i don't know what the furk i'm talking about, but i'm not hurrying to gamestop and buying it, know what i'm sayin...
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:37 am

JediMindTrixxx wrote:
Sorry i don't enjoy a pace of play that rakes in an impressive <1 kill per minute. I want fast paced, not hide and seek every1 is in a vehicle bullshit. I like a game with skill gap, and bf3 does not have one.

@Gnarly; the vehicles are just as numerous on our side, but with way less people it is fucking retarded. Maps are made for 32v32 but playing out with 12v12.

pretty much this.

my character took 5 gatorade breaks between each flag yesterday. why do people auto spawn in jets? i want to tk war for one
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 am

I'm not gonna lie, the sound my guy makes when he's jogging/running is awesome. Sounds like a fucking horse trot.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 am

the_Fetophagist wrote:
I liked the game a lot the first day I played it, but I already feel like I'm getting bored of it. Plus, all the randoms are finding out the best way to play like faggots now, and are starting to ruin the experience.

I can't believe how many fucking nooks and crannies people can hide in while trying to take a flag now. god damn...

I still like the game but Im the same, kind of getting bored of the maps already... thats pretty fucked up

And you are right so many fucktards finding the leet spots to bipod camp from, my tbagging has increased exponentially due to this
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

DTECH wrote:

I still like the game but Im the same, kind of getting bored of the maps already... thats pretty fucked up

And you are right so many fucktards finding the leet spots to bipod camp from, my tbagging has increased exponentially due to this

lol, dude i was watching my bro play and he got snipzored by a sv98 on a mountain. my bro spawns same flag and runs up the hill, snipzor took like 4 shots and killed my bro again with 4% health. so my bro spawns at home base and gets inside a tank with thermal otpics and drives up the mountain and ends up behind the snipzorz and 120 him 5 feet away while he lay prone on a rock.

i start laughing and immediatly tell my bro to get out of the tank and teabag him!...the nucks and crannies are bad in cod but they're super WookieMode annoying in bf games cause the maps are much bigger
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 am

I've had some bad games...

but how do you play a full round and only get 3 kills? (unless ur in a jet the whole match and everyone bails b4 the kill shot)

you guys just like to complain over every lil thing

First it was "waagh they fucked up BC2 cause the maps are all small and linear and shit"

now its... "Waaaagh they made the maps to big and there's to many vehicles"

#1: Infantry Only mode.... Smaller maps, no vehicles. give it a shot
#2: TDM
#3: Rush... it's seriously better now... try it. Wider maps = less chokes. Some epic battles and no cheap C4 UAV's to swipe a crate out from under you.

If you're having issues with finding enemies... try those.

I don't spend more then 30-60 seconds looking/moving to my next fight in CQ personally.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

glad im on pc haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 pm

lol, bc2 maps were shit and you even said so yourself. rush was unplayable and i've spent the last 3 months of bc2 after my blops run playing ONLY conqust.

3 kills in caspien border. you tell me. i covered 3 flags and just kept recaping. it was a game of tag. just like atacama desert conquest except 10x worse cause its worse.

fact is the gun fighting is still shotty and inconsistent this can be due to lag or whatever but it's still shotty. and the movement, i don't like it but might get used to it if i wanted to but i don't think i'll put an effort.

we're never going to settle and be happy. why? it's an inferior product. the same shit that bugged us before they made again, same shit different toilet. the game is funish but it's replay value will not match any games i've played before. the gun fighting is garabage, there is no suger coating it. only thing fun is blowing tanks up but that will be hard as players get used to the maps, find spots to sit back and lob 120 shells using thermal optics or whatever other unluck you can get...how do i know? cause it happened in bc1, 1943 with planes, and bc2 except now it will be much, much more shittier and annoying!

just wait. give this another month and the true shittiness will start. i don't understand why you keep defending every bf game that comes out despite the obvious bs. i complained about the servers and the shitty maps of bc2 and the fanboys would say nothing is wrong with my connection and the maps are perfect...then dice/ea came out and said they had issues with east coast servers.

i called out halo reach for being shit, and it was, i called out homefront for being shit, and it was. and now i'm calling out bf3 for being shit too. the game is shit. the gun fighting, movement and graphics looks and feels excatly like fucking homefront. it's shit. i wouldn't poop on the game. they even have game lock with access codes just like homefront did, can't sell it back or make money off it. ea servers will be shit also just like all the other bf games making it a duplex of shit.

i was trying to be candid and give it time but fuck it. Homefield/Battlefront is garabage. i'm glad i didn't spend any money on it. i'd rather dive balls first on a pile of hot anvils and spend anytime waiting to connect ea servers. bf games are not what they used to. BC2 was CoDish. BF3 is Homefrontish. Fuck ea. Fuck Dice. Not to mention the game is nub easy. Raping fools in metro just like in the beta. Still raping nubs in other maps that i'v never played when i actually found them. Shit game has the first gun with a fucking acog on cause you need acog to spot the next dude on the other side of the world.

stupid dumb devs. it's obvious the maps are stupid big and meant for 100 v 100. fuck tanks and vehicles i don't care for them and never did. fucking life size maps. i need a game not a simulation. which also drives me balls because dbags spawn in vehicles so your left woddling for 20 minutes just to get sniped by a nubber with m16 single fire and acog. team work doesn't work. don't tell me to get into a squad cause with 4 of my firends we'd rape the whole team and they end up quitting. why can't they just take shit taht worked like bc1 or even bc2 and IMPROVE on it. stop trying to make new shit that people are not going to like. homefront was "NEW" and "DIFFERENT" and it fucking failed and it was terrible.

its not fun. period. the game is just not fun. it doesn't have "it". whatever "it" is its missing it for a fact. there is 0 added value to bf3. if anything they took a step back wards. play it. there is no drive. for bc1, bc2, blops, Modern Warfail 2, 1943 and mw3 there is excitment for those games. we were all hyped about them and excited to go home to rape nubs in but not bf3. i don't care about bf3. there is no one on this plant that can convince me otherwise. i absolutly have no passion of affections for it. there isn't one single gun that i care for and love. bc1 = uzi/ump, bc2 = smgs, and plated almost every gun, Modern Warfail 2 = mp5k/uiz, 1943 = m1, blops = mp5k 15th prestige, bf3 = golf cart cause my character doesn't have enough gatorade.

how's that for a tl:dr, i'm back.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:53 pm

I think BF3's just too easy.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
tl:dr

Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:02 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
WantonHERO wrote:
tl:dr

BF3 Review - Page 2 613626

summary: Thermal optic uav to spot enemies with a big red box.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
BacKdRafT wrote:

BF3 Review - Page 2 613626

summary: Thermal optic uav to spot enemies with a big red box.

BF3 Review - Page 2 Mario
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Add me PINK
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:18 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:

???

i'm not trackin you right now
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
glad im on pc haha
After reading your tl;dr sob story, Wanton, I have to agree with what gnarly said lmao.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
GnarlyBromance wrote:
glad im on pc haha
After reading your tl;dr sob story, Wanton, I have to agree with what gnarly said lmao.

i believe it. bf games were always meant to be on pc.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm

You are such a h8r wanton....

Gunplay is fine... I've had some games with lag where it gets fucked up... but most of the time I kill what I shoot at as expected (or not... as expected... I know when I miss cause I'm just fuckin missing)

Movement is definitely better than BC2.... still get the same 1.5' high steps that stop you dead for w/e reason, but that's been that way. You can sprint at a diagonal now, vaulting is improved over previous jumping up ledges.

I'm sorry, but I call straight up BS on all your complaints.

Yah, CQ maps are larger... isn't that what everyone was bitching about before with BC2??

Firestorm & Caspian... take a vehicle. They are vehicle maps... period. Seine Crossing, Kharg Island, and that night map are all great for mixed vehicle + infantry combat.

Oh yah... and have you played Rush yet?

Seriously... Rush is where it's at now.

BC1 was all about rush
BC2 all about CQ
BF3 is all about Rush again. Though PC gets proper 64man CQ...... makes me want a pc lol
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
You are such a h8r wanton....

Pirate

i'll be on today maybe 6ish wantizzle time.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
i believe it. bf games were always meant to be on pc.
Get one, Wanton Sad
RoninHo'in wrote:
I'm sorry, but I call straight up BS on all your complaints.
WantonHERO wrote:
i complained about the servers and the shitty maps of bc2 and the fanboys would say nothing is wrong with my connection and the maps are perfect...then dice/ea came out and said they had issues with east coast servers.

What's your excuse for this one, Ronin?
BF3 Review - Page 2 1759153582
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:39 pm

My bro is down from Sac Town for the weekend so I prolly won't be on much.

We should squad up and roll on Rush though next week... tellin you, it's HELLA better.

You also need to squad up... rollin solo is a good way to get worked... When I lonewolf I spend the whole match in the air if I can BF3 Review - Page 2 4044769246
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:05 pm

WantonHERO wrote:
DTECH wrote:

lol, dude i was watching my bro play and he got snipzored by a sv98 on a mountain. my bro spawns same flag and runs up the hill, snipzor took like 4 shots and killed my bro again with 4% health. so my bro spawns at home base and gets inside a tank with thermal otpics and drives up the mountain and ends up behind the snipzorz and 120 him 5 feet away while he lay prone on a rock.

i start laughing and immediatly tell my bro to get out of the tank and teabag him!...the nucks and crannies are bad in cod but they're super WookieMode annoying in bf games cause the maps are much bigger

LOL just came from a game where I kept getting potshotted around the B flag on Firestorm, finally the cunt kills me..... he was hiding over across from the B flag on the construction buildings....... *respawn* run over to said buildings, knife out.... shanked and tbagged (he must have thought his desert camo made him invisible to the killcam Teeth
Back to top Go down
JediMindTrixxx
Whore
JediMindTrixxx

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
My bro is down from Sac Town for the weekend so I prolly won't be on much.

We should squad up and roll on Rush though next week... tellin you, it's HELLA better.

You also need to squad up... rollin solo is a good way to get worked... When I lonewolf I spend the whole match in the air if I can BF3 Review - Page 2 4044769246

I've only been playing this game solo, and it is ez as fuck, can't say ive gotten worked at all.

As far as maps go, they are great, i'd love the maps, if it wasn't 12v12. Mmaps aren't bad, they are just bad for 24 players.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Have you played Rush?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Review   BF3 Review - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Review
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next