Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck.

Go down 
+10
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
GnarlyBromance
Alyss
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
DTECH
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 am

Though if you are, it's gold. And fuck all you gayboy mages, sneak-attack bow-sniping followed by running the fuck away upon detection is where it's at.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:42 am

yah... ur a manly man... Neutral

I've started a 2 handing heavy plate melee monster... got inflicted with lycanthropy too so I can turn to a werewolf once a day to REALLY fuck shit up.

You can become a vampire too.... but the negative effects get real nasty over time. Starts out not to bad... ends up where you're a complete (-75% all stats) gimp in daylight, get cooked faster than pre-roasted weenies (from 100% fire weakness), and no NPC will ever talk to you again (Flee in terror or attack on site)

Up until stage 4 it's ok if you want to do a primarily stealthy nighttime character... but once you get attacked on sight? No more buying/trading/quests/shit till you get cured. I might make a vampire character anyways and just see how long it takes until I've killed every last citizen of Skyrim Razz
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 am

Yeah, I heard about the vampire deal...didn't sound a great one. Only one negative from being a werewolf, and it's a pretty minor one.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

yah... townsfolk also always say you look ill too... doesn't affect speech skill or anything though. Only actual stat effect is the no resting bonus (BFD I hate resting anyways lmao).

Oh, and in werewolf form there are some downsides... looting, talking, gear, magic, or potions. Only lasts 150 seconds though... +30 seconds for every body you feed on (and it also regens some health) so it's not like it's a big deal to set the controller down for a moment after a fight.... and you don't want guards/civilians to see you shift either or they'll put a bounty on you.

Kinda just a thing for in dungeons anyways.... or if you want into a town for a 100 second killing spree... cause no crimes committed in wolf form will be attributed to you lmfao.

I could live with the Vampire weaknesses except for @ stage 4 NPC's no longer talking to you. The daytime weakness just means you never fight during daytime... only shop & craft, and weakness to fire is both circumstantial and able to be offset with enchanted gear when needed. (would be a drag for dragon fights prolly Razz) Would have preferred if they just made it that you had to prey on a victim once a fortnite for stage 4 (40 days / stage your in = frequency of feedings before you start getting penalties)

I think that would have been a more fun and workable mechanic.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Wait, fuck... I just read up on Vampyrism... it is just like I said... well sorta

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Vampirism

Basically your normal for 4 days.
THen you enter stage 1
Then your in stage 1 for a longer period of time (unspecified)
Then stage 2
etc with 2->3 taking more than 1->2 and 3->4 even more time

Once you feed you revert in stages (Not sure if feeding once sends you all the way to normal or if you need to feed once per stage or 2)

Anyways, point is you can still function, do quests, etc... you just need to drink blood every once in a while... and being in stage 2-3 is beneficial to you at nighttime. Stage 4 even adds a 3 minute invis power and has 100% frost resist... what's that frost dragon? oh ur my bitch.

Not bad for an assassin archtype... might try it out
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Alyss wrote:
Though if you are, it's gold. And fuck all you gayboy mages, sneak-attack bow-sniping followed by running the fuck away upon detection is where it's at.

Fuck that, fuck your pussy bow-sniping, 30x crit damage from daggers and 100 sneak + Pickpocket means I can one shot anyone or steal their armour while they're walking.

All the guards in Riften and now walking around in loincloths with their entire armoury dumped in the river.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Yeah, they made vampires more playable in Skyrim, it was Oblivion that is was BS...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:32 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
Yeah, they made vampires more playable in Skyrim, it was Oblivion that is was BS...

Oh God, Oblivion vampires.

Find Inn
Sleep till night
Find house
Feed
Repeat every day or face the searing wrath of Zeus.

Was the shittest existence known to man.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

I say fuck all of you, I will simply jump in the sky and land on your heads mario style with level 100 acrobati.....

Oh wait.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 pm

@Cptn: ^LOL sounds awesome sauce...

Skyrim Vampirism you actually want to go hungry to get the bonuses... and then feed when you hit stage 4 or need to remove the fire weakness for a fire dragon fight. (Obviously keep the hunger if facing a frost dragon Razz )

I was on the fence on whether to make an assassin character or not... I think this seals it. It will be done Twisted Evil

Question is whether to use light armor or alteration + quiet casting. Alteration with 3/3 mage armor gives you 400 armor in cloth at skill level 100 O.o Dual-Cast it with stability and it will last through the longest fight (4 minutes) Prolly just go with Light armor... less hassle.

My Spell Sword is already going to rely on it (so is my pure mage... but my pure mage doesn't face melee strikes nearly as much)

Yah... I have chronic Altititus... Fortunately, Skyrim is so massive that I've got 3 characters all doing different shit Razz

I just like changing up playstyles a lot. I need to have a char ready for when I want to bash heads, melt faces, or slit throats Razz
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Alt-ti-ti-tus? Or is it Alt-ti-tus?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I have both... but I was referring to my Altitus... a disease of having an obsession with an alternate character of every imaginable class/archetype in any RPG I play.

Al-titi-us is my obsession with tities belonging to women other than the one I'm with.... a much more common affliction Razz
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:58 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
@Cptn: ^LOL sounds awesome sauce...

Skyrim Vampirism you actually want to go hungry to get the bonuses... and then feed when you hit stage 4 or need to remove the fire weakness for a fire dragon fight. (Obviously keep the hunger if facing a frost dragon Razz )

I was on the fence on whether to make an assassin character or not... I think this seals it. It will be done Twisted Evil

Question is whether to use light armor or alteration + quiet casting. Alteration with 3/3 mage armor gives you 400 armor in cloth at skill level 100 O.o Dual-Cast it with stability and it will last through the longest fight (4 minutes) Prolly just go with Light armor... less hassle.

My Spell Sword is already going to rely on it (so is my pure mage... but my pure mage doesn't face melee strikes nearly as much)

Yah... I have chronic Altititus... Fortunately, Skyrim is so massive that I've got 3 characters all doing different shit Razz

I just like changing up playstyles a lot. I need to have a char ready for when I want to bash heads, melt faces, or slit throats Razz

Playing an Assassin character, you won't need alteration.

At first it's hard as fuck and I'd definitely not recommend dual wielding for the first few levels as the inability to block fucks you over against Draugrs early game. The moment you get the 15x crits from daggers, join the Dark Brotherhood, get the Shrouded Gloves (doubles backstab damage) and you'll be one shotting EVERYTHING and be almost impossible to spot. I never cast spells as I don't need to, with 100 stealth if you ever get spotted (which will be never, I can stand in front of any enemy and they won't notice me) you can just roll away and use Shadow Warrior the proper way or be a cheap motherfucker and keep spamming it on the spot until they give up.

If you absolutely, positively HAVE to fight face to face, just use your twin dagger power attack, you hit 4 times and provided you leveled up stamina to a decent level, can keep up the onslaught until they're dead, or you have the opportunity to run to the nearest corner.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:16 pm

sounds pretty dope...

so you wear cloth/robes for armor or do you use light armor?

Think I'll see if there are enough perk points to take a few in illusion (quiet casting namely) and a few in resto (+50% heal, +Stamina on heal, and once a day 250 regen @ 10% HP) as well as enchanting and poisons.

Prolly have to pick 1 craft or the other... Depends how many points I drop in pickpocket & lockpicking I guess.

I can't see myself putting any into speech....
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:48 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
sounds pretty dope...

so you wear cloth/robes for armor or do you use light armor?

Think I'll see if there are enough perk points to take a few in illusion (quiet casting namely) and a few in resto (+50% heal, +Stamina on heal, and once a day 250 regen @ 10% HP) as well as enchanting and poisons.

Prolly have to pick 1 craft or the other... Depends how many points I drop in pickpocket & lockpicking I guess.

I can't see myself putting any into speech....

I run with light armour, mainly the stuff from Thieves Guild as the Nightingale armour from that is by far the best looking armour in the game, and the hood gives a boost to illusion, which is good for you, I just wear it to look stylish. You can wear any armour you want provided the gloves are the Shrouded ones from the Dark Brotherhood. I have maxed out pickpocket tree (bar a few un-needed ones such as extra chance to pickpocket gold, once you're 100 you get a 90% chance, the cap, to steal it off anyone), maxed the stealth tree completely and am now working on the dual wielding section of 1 handed and lockpick, which is a bugger to get up unless you purposely break your picks. You shouldn't need to craft your armour, leave the smithed stuff, it isn't worth the points as you can avoid combat easily.

Poisons could be beneficial, but only in a limited capacity, as you one shot everyone that hasn't seen you.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Well I would probably like either dual enchanted or poisoned daggers and after I assassinate the first target probably leap into a frenzy on a second target.... I would imagine that that could be particularly potent.

Even if I don't spec into them I'll prolly still rank them up if nothing else.

Oh, and you may consider joining the companions... you can get a follower that you can use to train 1hand up to 70 for free. Bows too even if you don't spec bow I imagine it's probably your only ranged damage option (just having a high bow skill should be enough to help soften targets and force dragons to land)

Max level is like 80 or so... but every level after 50 is supposedly really slow.

Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Well I would probably like either dual enchanted or poisoned daggers and after I assassinate the first target probably leap into a frenzy on a second target.... I would imagine that that could be particularly potent.

Even if I don't spec into them I'll prolly still rank them up if nothing else.

Oh, and you may consider joining the companions... you can get a follower that you can use to train 1hand up to 70 for free. Bows too even if you don't spec bow I imagine it's probably your only ranged damage option (just having a high bow skill should be enough to help soften targets and force dragons to land)

Max level is like 80 or so... but every level after 50 is supposedly really slow.

I only train 1 handed for the sake of it, the damage is ridiculous anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Is it me or do all the guards sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger...?
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Eradicated wrote:
Is it me or do all the guards sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger...?

That's the Norwegian accent for you, sounds quite cool to be honest, except when I stab them, then they all seem to lose their bollocks somewhere in their throat and emit the highest pitch scream ever.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 pm

NO LOLLYGAGGING
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:46 pm

In case you guys missed it....
Has link to torrent of online Prima guide turned into a pdf
http://www.gametanamo.com/t2682-skyrim-online-prima-guide-saved-as-pdf

Little tool to plan your perk selection:
http://www.gametanamo.com/t2681-skyrim-character-builder
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:21 pm

God I hate dogs in this game. Had a dog named vigilance following me for awhile and it would do a short burst of barks every 30 secs or less... even while I was sneaking.

I always used to punch or Dragon-breath the little shit when he barked, but on one fateful day I heard one too many barks and I snapped. Turned into a werewolf and punted the little shit as far as I could with a massive swipe. Good fucking riddance.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I found some stray dog yesterday who followed me around for a while. He wasn't really worth the trouble, even as a distraction. Flame Atronachs are better. Or better yet, kill someone, strip them naked, then raise them as a zombie. Glorious army of naked female bandits master-race reporting in.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

A glitch to get all skills to 100 has already been found (using the oghma infinium from Hermaeus Mora)... cheers console players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhDhPKF1lBY
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Alyss wrote:
I found some stray dog yesterday who followed me around for a while. He wasn't really worth the trouble, even as a distraction. Flame Atronachs are better. Or better yet, kill someone, strip them naked, then raise them as a zombie. Glorious army of naked female bandits master-race reporting in.

army... of 2?

You have a 1 undead OR Atronach limit... 2 with the perk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck.
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: