Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck.

Go down 
+10
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
GnarlyBromance
Alyss
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
DTECH
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Breaths count as elemental damage... not magical I believe.
The Spellbreaker shield from Peryite covers all bases...add the Breton resistance, plus Deflect Arrows and the 50% resistance from that other Block perk, and I'm pretty much sorted against anything that comes at me now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I thought I completed the College questline.... I'm the mudder fuckin Archmage Razz Did I miss something? Or have I not done something yet?
No, it's a rather vague quest that is not intuitively easy to find. When your conjuring hits level 90, the master conjurer at the college will give you a quest that wil help with the secendary crafting.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
I thought I completed the College questline.... I'm the mudder fuckin Archmage Razz Did I miss something? Or have I not done something yet?
No, it's a rather vague quest that is not intuitively easy to find. When your conjuring hits level 90, the master conjurer at the college will give you a quest that wil help with the secendary crafting.

ah...

yah, haven't done that.

Conjuring at about 68 right now.

I've been summoning even when I don't need a summon for a fight just to get the damn xp

and sheathing my conjured sword between fights to get XP for a fresh cast every fight.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Remember, just my personal preference. Love being end-game with next to no wasted talents/choices put into my characters.

If you want to put points into smithing so you can waltz around with the carcass of a dragon equipped, popping fools trying to merk you with their shabby stick swords and iron, by all means, go for it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 pm

yah.....

prolly better off just doing the free Daedric smithing method... using heavy armor... and spending 4 perks on getting the movement penalties + weight removed. Stamina would still regen slower... but I heal my stamina back via respite anyways.

but....

really not wanting heavy armor... even though there is a companion I could use to power level it to never even feel the weight of it.

I wish there was a light armor trainer follower Sad

Not looking forward to a long time spent slowly leveling light armor.

On the other hand... if I do level light armor... I could still powerlevel heavy armor via trainer just for the XP Razz

actually, I need to go get myself a trainer follower... I'm wasting level ups not having one.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Skreshavik wrote:

As for bumping things up to legendary status, you can drink blacksmith elixirs, and wear 2-3 peerless smithing enchantments you can find to bump your smithing up to 200-225%, making the ability to craft any and all weapons to legendary.

Daedric and glass weapons? Daedric weapons are the strongest non-artifact weapons in the game.

Even though you can technically get your items to legendary status without perks in smithing; the Legendary status doesn't cap the base damage. You can keep improving the item to become legendarier if you make potions that better fortify smithing, or find better enchanted gear, etc.

So basically even if you can reach legendary without the perks, someone who does have the perks will always create items that are twice as effective as yours. There is no hard limit to how much you can improve an item.

I've got 2 legendary daedric maces that do 208 dmg a piece without incorporating my enchants, and that amount far outstrips my (legendary)Mace of Molag Bal. Daedric artifacts suck in this game. Anything a player can create with 100 smithing and enchanting is better (except for items with truly unique effects like spellbreaker, mehrunes razor, etc).
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Hm. Did not know that.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

well now THAT is interesting.....

So I can use my enchanting to make smithing and alchemy gear. Use my alchemy gear to make smithing pots (they won't be super strong not specced into alchemy whatsoever... but alchemy enchanted gear shall help with that Razz ), and then smith with the perks to increase damage through the roof.

Wow.

I need to find more grand gems dammit

Hey... what are Grand White soul creatures? I can buy empty Grand Gems pretty cheap all I need is to fill em. Seems like Giants and Mammoths may only be greater. (building a nice collection of greater gems Razz Good for weapon enchants really... especially follower weapons)
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Dragon Priests, Draugr Death Overlord, Draugr Deathlord, Falmer Shadowmaster, and Mammoth are the most common.

Since they're leveled monsters, I think level 28 or so is when their souls become grand.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Not all Daedric Artifacts are terrible, Spell-Breaker is awesome and the Wabbajack is just immense, not to mention the quest with Sheogorath brought forth waves of nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Gay, I have to say goodbye to Spellbreaker...and heavy armour in general. Got a bug where I can't upgrade Dragonplate boots, but all the Dragonscale stuff works fine. So I'm switching over to light armour. I slightly prefer the colour scheme (with the mods I've got, it's a white and silver look instead of black and gold), but I'm sure going to miss Spellbreaker...
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Wait... so mammoths are grand souls but giants stay Greater?

lmao

not many to use though Sad

Thankfully I can print money... I can just buy up a few filled grand souls so I can make the most of my enchant boosting potion when I go to craft alchemy & smithing gear =D

Then of course I'll need another stash of grand gems so I can build combat gear in 1 go under the effect of 1 potion.

My thrall summoning gear, sneaking, lockpicking, etc will be fine piecemealing together using the black star one at a time under normal enchant.

Actually, I need to look up the recipies to make fortify crafting potions.... I've been building quite the stash of ingredients Very Happy Still got a crap alchemy skill though. I need to power level it via health/magicka pots... and maybe invis if they don't interfere with ingredients needed for my crafting pots.

Really... that's the only reason I will even craft 1 more potion... just to level it up to make the best crafting fortify potions I can without perks. I never fuckin use the bloody things. I just cast heal lmao.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Actually... I may just say fuck alchemy....

That's a LOT of work just to get +20% on my enchanting and smithing... and I've found a few of those pots already... I can just save them for my final sets and save myself hours of pointless brewing O.o
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 pm

I can never be bothered with alchemey...actually, couldn't be bothered with enchanting this time around either, just kept using the console to set it 5 points below my smithing (which I leveled properly. Leather bracers ftw).

I'll probably end up setting my smithing and enchanting at 200 like last time out of boredom...
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Rolling Eyes

and I think using trainer followers is cheating lmfao

and that's an obviously built in exploit even.

Actually... enchanting is easy to level... and has been steadily makin me money.

Iron Daggers enchanted with Banish > Absorb Life > Turn Undead

The banish has really made it ludicrous.... I can buy a dagger and filled gem and still quadruple my money....

course... It's hard to SELL the goddamn things. I can only sell 1 per merchant per restock unless I buy up a bunch of their goods so I can sell a 2nd or 3rd.

Which has only resulted me in stacking up a shitton of iron daggers lmfao

Starting to buy up a few ingots I will need to improve crap down the line.... and looking for glass, ebony, and (yet to see) daedric weapons to buy up so I can improve and enchant them for actual use.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 pm

but yah... alchemy seems like waaaaay to much work for the return.

Poisons only last 1 hit.... wtf? weaksauce.

Health pots are always useful... but seriously... I still have 17 minor potions I've yet to use up... and just storing away every one I find more powerful.

Like I said... I just heal up. Pots are just there for that:
"Oh shit, I have 10 life and that 2 hand swing is about to hit me"... 'B' open menu, nav to potion... quaff 4-5.. unpause, take the hit run away and heal back up again via spell
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Starting to buy up a few ingots I will need to improve crap down the line.... and looking for glass, ebony, and (yet to see) daedric weapons to buy up so I can improve and enchant them for actual use.
What I've done is just end up buying ignots for no real good reason, just to be a packrat...

I've seen them sell glass and in very rare instances, ebony. The only daedric weapon I've currently seen is a couple arrows off of a bandit leader and a master steam centurion. The guide book says Daedric loots drops at around lvl 48, but I've only hit 51 and haven't played since.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Yah... I have tens of thousands of gold worth in daggers that I can't sell because they only ever carry $1k at a time (well, I take their $1k every time I trade) so I've been buying merchandise.

At first it was iron ingots so I could power level smithing

Now smithing is maxed

Now I'm buying up all the iron ore (trasmute Razz) and I'm stocking up on glass and ebony weapons and armor. Picking up ingots too while I'm at it.

Enchanting has given me ludicrous amounts of cash. I've got about 40-50 enchanted daggers I can sell for over $1k each, $20k cash on hand, and another 200 daggers just waiting to be enchanted with my otherwise worthless petty through common gems to be crisp new one thousand dollar bills.

I feel like fuckin Rockefeller up in this biznatch.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Ebony is pretty hard to find. I'm using a reskinned set of dragon gear myself so I fortunately don't need to worry about it...though I do need to finish off an ebony set for Lydia, since I've got a reskin for ebony too...
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm

I find a lot of ebony in the shop. Warmaiden's? Look there. And this is at level, like, 20. Tops.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Yah... ebony ingots are pretty common.

Now... ebony ARMOR and weapons are much less common... so if you can't craft it (and only improve it) you are in for some shop runs. I've actually yet to build out an ebony set for my follower, though we're both loaded with ebony weapons.

I've gotten myself 2 complete sets of Glass I've improved and enchanted... Glass is much more common.

Seriously though... Whiterun FTW.

Eorlend Gray-mane + Warmaidens = 2 blacksmiths to shop at. Then there is a potion shop, court mage shop, the general good store you can sell anything too, and of course, your wife if you move her there as well.

I go to the college for my soul gem shopping (though I don't go as often since between wife + general store I am keeping my grand supply up and I no longer capture tons of lesser creatures and still have a large stock of them) and I'll stop by other shops when I'm in the capitals... but I don't make a habit out of going to them. Oh yah... and general stores have advantage of being able to trade my enchanted daggers for grand gems. Win.

Oh... Shrek... you were right... Grand Gems a plenty. I just buy every empty grand gem I see now and mercilessly poach every mammoth I see. I'll even charge into a fight between a dragon and mammoth to steal that fuckers soul.... not like the dragon is of any threat or consequence to me anymore anyways lol

I've built myself a full set of combat gear and crafting gear. Halfway built my set of thieving gear (lockpicking, sneak and extra weight) and need to build free conjuration + alteration set (for when I hit 100 conjuration and to spam transmute on iron ore)

Course... in some ways... I don't know why I should bother.... My current set of gear would easily see me through endgame.

Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:21 pm

I generally find Markarth better for ebony ingots...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:28 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
Oh... Shrek... you were right...
Well, I guess I can forgive you since furries are compulsive liars Razz
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Well you need to be or else be shunned by society.

You poor things can only be true to yourselves on the intranetz.

Like pedos.... >.<

sooo..... how's that loli collection Aly? Fuck. - Page 11 4044769246
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm

But is it not true for us all due to varying levels of anonymity?

...Well, except for Vile and gut. We all know Vile is half-drunk wherever he goes, and I'm sure Gut is well-known among his community for his fascination of dicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck.
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: