Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck.

Go down 
+10
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
GnarlyBromance
Alyss
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
DTECH
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:41 pm

His reputation is set Razz
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
It's doubtful that Alyss shows a legitimate interest in loli outside the forum.

We only know him through the forum.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
This. Christ, I genuinely thought you guys were sensible enough to see through obvious trolls. Next you'll be telling me that Skresh is actually a furry...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Alyss wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:
This. Christ, I genuinely thought you guys were sensible enough to see through obvious trolls. Next you'll be telling me that Skresh is actually a furry...

As far as I'm concerned..... he is Razz
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 pm

As far as I'm concerned, I am too.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm not concerned at all. Fuck. - Page 10 132403
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, I am too.
Fuck. - Page 10 1628344465 You're not getting me with that shit.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:30 am

I fap furiously to scalies. Must I tailor my own fursuit to convince you otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:50 am

Skreshavik wrote:
I fap furiously to scalies. Must I tailor my own fursuit to convince you otherwise?
What the fuck man
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 am

Skreshavik wrote:

May I ask you what you think about Ewoks?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

OT:

Last night I was running a quest
Spoiler:

Anyways, so I'm running across the wilderness. I see a Mammoth I need to kill for the Tusk. Make short work of it. Then there's a dragon overhead. So I battle that. Then theres 2 giants with mammoths who got involved with the Dragon fight... so I decided to finish them off.... Then another dragon fight... this one was a freshly reanimated one. Then over the next ridge (I'm sprinting non-stop with only pausing to heal up Stamina.... ♥ Respite) ANOTHER named dragon swoops down. I kill it along with a squad of imperials and a couple Giants. The Imperials then decide to thank me for killing the dragon by trying to extort money from me (wait, wut? are you stupid? I just killed a fuckin dragon!) So I kill them. I actually killed the Giants too... once... but right after this fight there was an Ancient Dragon that swooped down and OHK me with it's breath attack O.o Reload... kill the 3rd dragon and Imperials again. Giants helped with the Imperials so I let em live and ran off... save this time...

and continued fighting that FUCKing Ancient Dragon over and over....

It's kinda fun cause there is a Forsworn encampment at the base of the mountain... I'ts pretty fun sneaking up while the dragon starts tearing it up with them... then dropping down and wrecking the Forsworn.

But then there is still that damn ancient dragon. Fought it like 5-6 times already (3 times wiping out the Forsworn camp at the same time). I've gotten it under 50% health most of those fights... but it only takes catching me with a breath attack... ONCE... without cover IMMEDIATELY nearby and my Ethereal form shout on cool-down.

3 dragons 5 giants (there was a solo one somewhere in there too... and I'm still counting the 2 I killed on my first run through before I got loaded to right before that dragon fight) 3 mammoths and squad of idiotic Imperials. No more than 30-45 seconds between fights. Epic Run.... to be brutally ended by a fucking Ancient Dragon

tl;dr version: Ancient Dragons are a fuckin bitch >.<
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Alyss wrote:
What the fuck man
What?
BacKdRafT wrote:
May I ask you what you think about Ewoks?
Best stewed overnight. Due to their paltry diet of insects, rodents, the few non-poisonous reptiles, and vegetation, the meat on their bones is very stringy. After the meat has been tenderized, you can pull the meat and mix with your favorite sauce, or make a soup out of it.

@Ronin. You should always use a lesser ward against dragons, unless you're crapping out elemental resistance. Even against an ancient, the lesser will hold out against it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm

pfft. I laugh off most breath attacks. Especially fire. (Dark Elf)

The ancient kills me in literally 1.5 seconds.

My only reliable defense is to pop ethereal every time he hits me. I try to give him other targets spamming my Frost Atronach Staff.

I think I might quickly fast travel (I've got about 30 seconds until he enters range from my save) and power level my enchanting. I'm @ 81 right now... so only 19 ranks to go and I can give myself some really strong frost resistance boots. I have about 70 daggers standing by to be enchanted... just need to go soul hunting (Conjured weapons steal souls... so it's really easy. Bow for hunting. Sword for fighting.)

Honestly can't wait for full strength double enchants.

I'm gonna give the fight a couple more tries tonight first.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm gonna smack you.

Lesser. Ward.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Tried it... busted it. Still died.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Did you let it charge up before the swoop, or did you pop it right when he breathed on you like a nub?
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:04 am

I've got ward, but I've also got that Block perk that gives me 50% resistances. So...shield wins. Plus the 25% resistance from being a Breton (that applies to dragon breath doesn't it?)

Fuck. - Page 10 Attachment
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 pm

As I said, unless you're crapping out resistances.

But I do believe resistances are additive, assuming they follow the same coding as skill percentages.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Breaths count as elemental damage... not magical I believe.

They're shouts... not spells.

Anyways... I beat the stupid Ancient.

Ward did work. Problem I was having wasn't swooping breath attacks so much unless it swooped in behind me while distracted (Fighting in the Forsworn camp) but rather when he was landed he'd turn and blast me before I could get a ward up.

Anyways... the Forsworn camp helped make it a much easier fight. I snuck up. Sat and waited while all the forsworn got engaged with the Dragon (shooting all their icebolts at it) and snuck in to fight the forsworn letting the dragon help me clear the camp while getting damaged and drawing fire from me.

After the camp was cleared... the dragon was already at 50% health. A mix of using summoned Frost Atronachs (Have a staff... needed to save magicka and Dremora lord just got chomped anyways) to tank/distract (it's frost resistance helped it too) well timed wards (only blocked 2 breath attacks) and popping ethereal form a couple times while mostly keeping safe distance and having a rock to hide behind at all times while blasting safely away with destruction.

Total cheese way to kill an Ancient Dragon but it worked... and tearing up the Forsworn camp during a dragon attack is just awesome fun Twisted Evil

On a side note.... my enchanting is now printing me money. I just found a banish weapon (in a chest in said forsworn camp) and disenchanted it. I can now enchant iron daggers with petty gems that are worth 1600 (sell for $980 with thieves hood and +15 speechcraft amulet bumping speech to 35).

I can buy ingots and filled gems and make a huge profit.

Too bad I don't think I'll make use of Smithing.... Having a hard time fitting 5-6 (depending if I go light or heavy) perk slots for smithing... and then 4 slots for armor (minimum to get the no weight & no burdening perks. Light armor seems to have benefit of better stamina regen... heavy more protection. Light also fits character better thematically.)

Level 36 so I only have 14 perks left before I hit into the 50+ levels where each level takes forever.

However I haven't done companions... and powerleveling (w. trainer follower) block, 2hand, archery, and heavy armor would easily help raise me a few extra levels. (Though I wouldn't be using most of those skills... so fighting scaled up enemies.... all things considered maybe not a bad thing)

Here's the big question to determine if it's worth while.....

At smithing 100 whats the difference in upgraded max damage on Daedric & Glass weapons with and without the associated perk?

Because I can hit 300 armor in cloth very easy with very little perk investment.... and I'm going to be pumping my damage up with dual enchantments. I'll be adding +25 fire and +25 ice damage to an improved (w/o perk) weapon.

That's my plan for now unless I see some significant advantage in both armor & weapon damage from taking the smithing perks. (Which would also require 4 armor perks and then I'd only have +20% armor)

Just seems like too many perks for too little return considering my magic basis.... especially my Alteration investment. If I skip smithing & armor I'll have more points for quiet casting, max everything in alteration, delve deeper into restoration & Conjuration, AND improve destruction damage on 2 elements instead of 1.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Mm, interesting point you put out there. I think unlike Morrowind (and I think Oblivion,) instead of having a separate spell that just deals direct damage, the devs tied elemental damage with magical.

You don't have to pick up smithing if you don't want to. If you're legitimately going to level up to cap (lvl. 80,) smithing will end up being 5-6 wasted talent points spent on nothing useful. You can find glass relatively easily, and daedric armor can be crafted by other means.
As for bumping things up to legendary status, you can drink blacksmith elixirs, and wear 2-3 peerless smithing enchantments you can find to bump your smithing up to 200-225%, making the ability to craft any and all weapons to legendary.

Daedric and glass weapons? Daedric weapons are the strongest non-artifact weapons in the game. If you mean armor, Daedric has the highest (cptn. got up to 800 armor rating,) but Glass would probably have 400-600 armor rating, where the light dragon armor would probably be sitting around 600-700 armor rating.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 pm

hmm... light dragon armor might be nice....

I know Daedric weapons are better... but I said glass if in case went down the left side to save a perk point.

and that 800 rating is with 5/5 in the +20% perk I'm sure.... so I'd be more at 480

Now if I leveled all the way up to 80... I'd certainly have the slots available to max my armor of choice and take smithing and take the rest of the spell perks I want..... EASILY

Hell... I prolly only need to hit 60-65 for that.

So maybe I will.

Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Depends on how versatile you want to be. Only reason why I'd ever take smithing is to get the light dragon armor, otherwise anything else can be found/crafted otherwise.
RoninHo'in wrote:
I know Daedric weapons are better... but I said glass if in case went down the left side to save a perk point.
That's what the blacksmithing enchantments + blacksmith elixir are for Razz
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

You can find or craft heavy dragon armor without the perk?

You must find it....

In fact... how do you craft anything without the perk?
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Well, anything besides daedric/dragon can be found. Daedric can be crafted by other means (have you completed the College quest-line?) I think Dragon is craft-only, unless it can be found.

Dragon heavy armor...it's weaker than Daedric, albeit it being lighter. Unfortunately, that renders it useless since you can pick up the heavy armor perk that reduces all the armor weight to zero.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I thought I completed the College questline.... I'm the mudder fuckin Archmage Razz Did I miss something? Or have I not done something yet?

I haven't done all the quests after becoming Archmage... I figured they were just all personal side quests but maybe there is some more major questing in there.

Not sure I really want Daedric anyways...

I think if I do go armor I might prefer Light. I can still pump it up +100 with alteration, and my character is more of a light fighter.

I've got issues with being thematic Razz

That and I've already got a heavy armor character (Nord 2 hander warrior). I don't want my characters lookin the same lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck.   Fuck. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: