Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic zombies

Go down 
+4
holstadmx
Daedra
Fido
bat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

Epic zombies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 am

Fido wrote:
Also you say you got to 32 on your own and I call BS. Not true unless you glitched or something because after about 27 or 28 they become damn near impossible to kill by anything other than black holes, petrushka dolls, rayguns, and the thundergun. I don't see it being possible solo. Mainly because you wouldn't be allowed to go down at all... and you can't go back and pick up ammo without getting swarmed by zombies spawning ahead of and behind you. You'd have to waste too much Tgun shots to keep getting to the ammo, etc etc.

and because of monkeys. If you tell me you killed level 25+ monkeys solo and survived, you are a God. Seriously, I don't believe it. I know it's possible, and all, but to then keep going successfully is another story. You'd have to sacrifice a revive or jugger too often and when those things decide to attack you and blow up all over, you get stunned etc. You need teammates for high(er) level monkeys or you'll start really losing perks when it hurts.

So I call Logistical BS on 32 solo without glitching.

how much do you want to bet?

with the strategy I use you can get as far as you want (rounds) with no perks or good guns. It has to do with staying in a constant circle till all 24 zombies are following you than you Thunder them or lead them threw a trap.//no glich required//

doing it by yourself is just as easy as it is with friends

I got to round 41 over the weekend
Back to top Go down

Epic zombies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2