Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt

Go down 
+4
MadCunt
CptnShotgun
Fido
Skreshavik
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Empty
PostSubject: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Former LAPD officer, Christopher Dorner shot at three officers, killed one
http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/manhunt-for-former-cop-after-3-officers-shot/#ixzz2KDcNjPv9

Dorner's manifesto of his personal thoughts about his department
http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#axzz2KCdU9hck

Uncensored version (Past line 240 is doctored text. None of it was in the original manifesto.)
http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

LAPD is freaking the fuck out. A couple officers magdumped into two civilians only driving a truck looking similar to Dorner's vehicle. The best part is that the two vehicles are only similar at a glance. Dorner's is a blue or gray nissan titan. The delivery truck is a light blue toyota tacoma.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

P.S. Dorner is a bit on the crazy side if you already didn't know

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skreshavik on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Radio feed is that one woman is paralyzed from a spinal injury from the shooting, the other woman is in critical condition. Also, another shooting cropped up with police.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=3711

So silly.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Don't tell me you're idolizing this guy?

I don't blame the cops for being shaky. How could anyone get a threat like that and see other cops randomly die and NOT get a little paranoid and trigger-happy?

What's happening here is someone who is trained and dangerous going psycho. It's not some anti-government grab and it's not in any way a good thing. These kinds of things destabilize society. He's doing it on purpose and only to gain fame and a cult following, like all these guys.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 pm

No. I have no love for the LAPD, and I find it hard to say I hold any sympathy for their losses, but gunning down random people is wrong on levels I care not to describe. I just find it interesting because this guy isn't just some joe smuck or disgruntled vet, but a rational being with some scary combat experience under his belt. Not only that, it's very specialized and he has firepower to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm

More news.

His truck that was torched had tracks leading to Big Bear doubled back on the highway.
The old man who was tied up and the boat that was almost stolen? Nobody knows where the perp is.
The badge and belongings near the airport is an anomaly too.

So far, he's either innawoods California or innamexico.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Glad you said what you did, I was worried this was going to be a might makes right argument. The guy is only framing his killing spree in a way that makes him look good. Even if his grievance might have something to it doesn't mean anything just because the way he has addressed it.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 pm

I do not know what to make of the situation, aside that chocolate rambo is on the loose and supposedly killed another officer yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Racism's a form of insecurity, you know.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Am I insecure towards everyone if that's the case? I don't think there's a week where any ethnicity/race doesn't escape my derision. Anyways, the nicknames we've given him is chocolate rambo and fudge dredd.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
fudge dredd.

I genuinely laughed more at that than I did when I heard about an old man getting drop kicked off a bridge in my local area. You made my day.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Am I insecure towards everyone if that's the case? I don't think there's a week where any ethnicity/race doesn't escape my derision. Anyways, the nicknames we've given him is chocolate rambo and fudge dredd.

You might be insecure toward everyone, that's not the issue. implied racism and extrapolations of it are best put out in the open rather than suppressed because it's the suppression that does the most damage and suggests to people that there's something to it. Let people see for themselves that the logic of a certain argument does not hold up to logical and scientific scrutiny applying these standards to the concepts to be ridiculed, such as the antiquated notion of race, or religion.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Fido wrote:
...concepts to be ridiculed, such as the antiquated notion of race, or religion.
Sadly, these aren't as antiquated as they should be.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 am

MadCunt wrote:
Fido wrote:
...concepts to be ridiculed, such as the antiquated notion of race, or religion.

Which sounds like a challenge, if you ask me.

They're scientifically antiquated, and discrimination and racism is decreasing in general. Even American atheists are growing quickly in numbers and everyone with half a brain who has given the matter some thought realizes that religion is a scam, it's just too pervasive to attack yet.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm

race is still scientifically upheld guys...let's not let our PC tendencies run amok, yes? There are differences, significant ones.....

still though, I'd prefer to say we all just come in different flavors....and nobody likes ginger.
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

also, fuck this guy for trying to rally black people to his cause by making it about race...This is yet another result of the US of Armaments policy on guns, so sayeth the Vile.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm

VILE wrote:
race is still scientifically upheld guys...let's not let our PC tendencies run amok, yes? There are differences, significant ones.....

still though, I'd prefer to say we all just come in different flavors....and nobody likes ginger.

Exactly. There's such a thing as race, obviously, since we see it, it's stupid to pretend race doesn't exist, but I'm talking about discriminatory race. It's an obsolete practice. Just because there's scientific basis for it - distrust those who aren't like you - doesn't mean that's what we need to be. Seeing people as less than human because they have a different skin color is what I'm talking about. Xenophobia rather than an acceptance that the modern scope is the human scope and not the national, or ethnic, or religious scope. That the modern scope is one of an overview, a scientific overview that has direction - if only "adaptability." It's risk management on a racial scale, if we diversify we will last longer on the whole, it's the same with anything from stock portfolios to sciences, adaptability to change and the acceptance that some things, even if biologically inherent (ie, everyone's a little bit racist) can be overcome.

Fuck political correctness. That's not what I'm on about here, and I would have thought you all knew that by now. People have a very basic right to offend. I don't even want to limit hate speech, I just want to ridicule it. Or at least let it stand the test of scrutiny and see if it stands up, which it doesn't.

Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 pm

VILE wrote:
also, fuck this guy for trying to rally black people to his cause by making it about race...This is yet another result of the US of Armaments policy on guns, so sayeth the Vile.

This is exactly what's wrong with society, you hit the nail on the head (I hope with wit and not unintentional irony). People are quick to blame but slow to think.
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

I am ironically without irony or wit, but that's unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Fido wrote:
You might be insecure toward everyone, that's not the issue. implied racism and extrapolations of it are best put out in the open rather than suppressed because it's the suppression that does the most damage and suggests to people that there's something to it. Let people see for themselves that the logic of a certain argument does not hold up to logical and scientific scrutiny applying these standards to the concepts to be ridiculed, such as the antiquated notion of race, or religion.
Trying to read through this jumble of...verbose wordings is not doing my scotch-addled mind much in the way of enlightenment. Now, I know that the English language is very open and there's a word for every emotion, interaction, description, and everything in between, but I cannot make sense of this. Are you saying that my offhanded, inherently racist remarks are...open to negative interpretation instead of being blatant?
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Unrelated. There was a shootout at the resort. Two injured law enforcement with one dead. The cabin is on fire and Dorner escaped. Press release is just as worthless as ever:

">press conference
>guy asks if they're sure he didn't escape
>I can't answer that
>asks if the citizens of Big Bear should be worried that he's on the loose
>gets pissed at him and tells him she can't answer that"
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Fido wrote:
MadCunt wrote:

Which sounds like a challenge, if you ask me.

They're scientifically antiquated, and discrimination and racism is decreasing in general. Even American atheists are growing quickly in numbers and everyone with half a brain who has given the matter some thought realizes that religion is a scam, it's just too pervasive to attack yet.
It wasn't a challenge, I'm sure you knew what I was getting at. In this day & age, with all evidence so obviously contrary to possiblilty of religion & the fact we're all human despite the colour of our skin or bodily features, people are still big-o-ted. In this country racism seems to have become worse, IMHO: largely in part to the "PC World" we're now living in.

Was your American Atheist growth based upon fact? While likely to be true either way, this isn't necessarily relevant on a global scale (kind of like having a "World Champ's" tournament in the states without inviting any other nations to compete), more likely relevant to your perception of the world. I wonder how the current number of muslims (globally) stacks up against the same stat' 5/10/25/50/etc years ago..? Percentage figures would clearly be more relevant to our argument, though I would doubt the authenticity & accuracy of any such figures.

There are many religious people who are very intelligent - not just into it, but believe it. As retarded as this seems to somebody as simple as I, it proves your blanket statement "everybody with half a brain who has given the matter some thought..." is clearly flawed.

Talking out my ass without any knowledge or evidence: you'd be beheaded in some countries for pubicly expressing a view as heretical as yours - how totally fucked is that?! See what I did there? Doesn't mean it's not true, in fact I believe it would be very true.

Cheers,
MadHypocriteWithNothingBetterToDo.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Unrelated. There was a shootout at the resort. Two injured law enforcement with one dead. The cabin is on fire and Dorner escaped. Press release is just as worthless as ever:

">press conference
>guy asks if they're sure he didn't escape
>I can't answer that
>asks if the citizens of Big Bear should be worried that he's on the loose
>gets pissed at him and tells him she can't answer that"
Wait he escaped from the cabin?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/13/police-say-no-body-has-yet-been-found-after-cabin-stronghold-fugitive-ex-cop/
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:01 am

There was a man identified that looked very similar to Dorner going the opposite direction (eastbound) of the cabin 20 minutes after it went up in flames.

Also, it's said that he committed suicide, but that's highly doubtful since his entire arsenal recovered from the cabin was two MP7's and a G19, all silenced. Silenced weapons make a dull thud, not a loud boom. I'm very leery that they actually got the right guy.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 pm

They'll claim he's dead and hope he doesn't show back up again
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:25 pm

VILE wrote:

Fuck that, you ever been in bed with a redhead, Vile? I'd assume you have, being from the land of plentiful frotches, but in case you haven't... let me let you in on a little secret: the fieriness of redheads extends into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt   Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-cop hunting down LAPD cops, epic manhunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next