Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic zombies

Go down 
+4
holstadmx
Daedra
Fido
bat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Ascension, round 25 bitches. Beat that.

Might try again later on, solo. Without Simon holding me back, hell, i might make it to round 35 or 40.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 pm

HEY FUCK YOU MR. 13 DOWNS.

Anyway we both know Josh is who really broke the game when he went and got the final death.

It was pretty epic though. I was getting pissed near the end, I think I might've insulted Josh a little more than normal in the psn chat we were in for ditching the group and dragging the game on another 2 minutes without us.

And besides without my expert directions (left up the stairs then straight up the next stairs then one more staircase up then go straight take a left down the stairs and the box should be on your right there) you wouldn't have been able to find the juggernog, or the pack a punch, or the mystery box, or the power.

Let's do it again today though, that really was a lot of fun. I was drinking though which is why I was cranky near the end, but I can't honestly help it, zombies + whiskey is like the best combo ever, it makes me really get into the game. At the expense of me yelling at my team and getting mad when it goes wrong.

I know the new strat we gotta do though. Round 24 pack a punch room was a mistake... I think we do the lander A spot (near the flopper machine) until level 22 or 23 and after that we start running laps around the map slowly, gathering them all behind us, setting turrets and traps.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 pm

36 is my record with my mates
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah yeah we don't care. Look at the people I have to put up with when I play zombies. I'm sure if I didn't have Gut on my team I could handle it too.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 pm

I got to 32 by myself

my friends got to 34
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

OK all of you stfu you can't prove it anyway because you don't really have any friends.

This is about the game we were in yesterday and not about your attempts to outshow us, damnit.

It's official that Gut, Hawk, Rose, and me, got to 25 yesterday after an epic game and fun was had and it's not a pissing contest.

Also we didn't glitch and I know the majority of 30+ rounds use the lander glitch.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I ended up just staying up all night after that. School was miserable.

But i think we could of gone farther if we didn't go into that one room. I think it was more of the fact that we kinda wanted to go to bed rather then us actually getting beat.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Yeah Gut was complaining on and on about "hey let's accidentally fu[][/b]ck up so I can sleep" and you wanting to sleep and me yelling at Josh for being good at zombies too. We could have kept going I think with our circular strategy by Floppy PhD.

PaP room was a mistake. Shouldn't have done that, and it was my fault too.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Solo

Knife only
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Fido wrote:
This is about the game we were in yesterday and not about your attempts to outshow us, damnit

Gut_Tech wrote:
Ascension, round 25 bitches. Beat that.

Derp
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Derp derp it's Gut, what did you expect. I retrospectively changed it. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Were breaking 50.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 am

@the barcode fuck: I was about to say, instead of holding a camping spot, we should open up the entire map, and then plan a route. Call the zombies, and back peddle while sticking together, mowing them down as we go.

No "belly flop PHD" or whatever it is.... I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if we are using a moving strategy, some idiot obsessed with bellyflopping 35 zombies (me) will cost us the game.

We could plan our route around the landers, or just do a circle.

The problem would be like if we ran through a staircase in our route, the zombies would somehow get in front of us no matter how careful we are, so we'd have to find a route with no chokepoints.

Also, a practice round where we just open up the map and me and Hawk can learn every inch of it, it would help alot just for everyone to know the entire map so everyone can concentrate on living instead of giving directions.

We will make it to round 37 and then be like "IN YUR FACE DAEDRA derp" and make him feel bad, lowering his self-esteem and hopefully funneling him into a mental depression he can never escape.

But, you already said that, within the span of one sentence.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 am

o and btw im working 2nd shift (thought we'd been over this before lol)

I play for about 30 minutes around 1:00pm before leaving for work, then again for maybe an hour or 2 at 3:00am when I get home from work. Those are generally the hours when you dewds are NOT playing.

I guess Ill see you on friday lol
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:57 am

I can't get into zombies. I get bored so fast and want to go back to regular multiplayer right away. I suppose it doesn't help that whenever I've played it my group fails after 10 or so levels.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:56 pm

ok...so I get rid of that pos game and NOW everyone is playing zombies, the only good thing about BO.....

I might pick up another copy
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Do it, Vile. But you'll need the map pack too. Or gameshare it off someone.

The new zombies map is ridiculously addictive.

Gut, the entire map WAS open in that 25 round game, but I agree, you guys need to just take some time and run all around it and look at the detail or something til you know the layout.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 pm

you guys do the power node easter egg?

or find the easter egg song?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 pm

the_Fetophagist wrote:
I can't get into zombies. I get bored so fast and want to go back to regular multiplayer right away. I suppose it doesn't help that whenever I've played it my group fails after 10 or so levels.

I cant either, or I couldnt.

Id played it maybe 2 or 3 times ever, on that "Five" map, and it was pretty boring.

Its one of those things where you have to have at least 4 guys or its a waste of time. I think its because there is no way to win.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Well that would be the point of zombies.

Josh and I got to 24 I think, on Five, playing solo with one strategy. Five is a bit too tedious and random (the portals) to really nail a good strategy down. It has unlimited random abuse potential though.

Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm

portals? What protals?

Next time we're on, we should play some non-asension zombie maps for a few rounds, just so I can get to see them open up fully.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Okay, we can do that. Remind me because I'll forget.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am

Okay... Josh and I got to 37. We pulled an all-nighter. Got the best strategy ever. Could've gone longer but I went to go pee and accidentally pulled out the power cord on my PS3 (it was an all-nighter and I'm kinda wobbling around at this point). Didn't. Fucking. Save. So our stupid max is still set to 30.

On the bright side we can repeat it pretty easily I think. We just kinda got stuck on 27 and that took a full hour just to slowly, painfully knife all the zombies in a line, lots of re-buying juggernog and dying and so on. After that we had it pretty much set. But now we finally know what to do on the higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 am

Also you say you got to 32 on your own and I call BS. Not true unless you glitched or something because after about 27 or 28 they become damn near impossible to kill by anything other than black holes, petrushka dolls, rayguns, and the thundergun. I don't see it being possible solo. Mainly because you wouldn't be allowed to go down at all... and you can't go back and pick up ammo without getting swarmed by zombies spawning ahead of and behind you. You'd have to waste too much Tgun shots to keep getting to the ammo, etc etc.

and because of monkeys. If you tell me you killed level 25+ monkeys solo and survived, you are a God. Seriously, I don't believe it. I know it's possible, and all, but to then keep going successfully is another story. You'd have to sacrifice a revive or jugger too often and when those things decide to attack you and blow up all over, you get stunned etc. You need teammates for high(er) level monkeys or you'll start really losing perks when it hurts.

So I call Logistical BS on 32 solo without glitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic zombies   Epic zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic zombies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next