Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff that should have been in Skyrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Stuff that should have been in Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: Stuff that should have been in Skyrim   Stuff that should have been in Skyrim Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOFLqItuW4

Basically, a whole load of stuff that people wanted to be in Skyrim (like spears, seasonal foliage, etc) were left out but created and put into the game in one week, while the dev team was just dicking around. Expect drip fed, expensive DLC.

Fuck you Bethesda, all my rage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that should have been in Skyrim   Stuff that should have been in Skyrim Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Ah, feels good to be the master race.

Didn't you pirate it for PC, though?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that should have been in Skyrim   Stuff that should have been in Skyrim Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

I D/Led Skyrim for PC... but my PC runs it like shit. Way to much delay in control response. Imagine BF3 on PS3 but 5x worse.

I wanted to have it on PC so I could have 1 playthrough with all the mods I wanted, but it's just unplayable.

OffTopic:
I D/L'ed Amalur last night to PC, and while I had to reduce all gfx options to lowest settings (that's just my std practice these days lmao) it runs smoothly and responsive... and the cartoony style scales down in graphics nicely too. Textures are all really REALLY undetailed, but the art style doesn't make that look too ridiculous.

This is a quad-core laptop with 4gb ram and integrated GFX... so it does have power, just none no GPU which kills it for most games.

I'd say Amalur is the best running game on integrated GFX in years.

Oh, I hooked up my Onza to my laptop too so I can play Amalur with a gamepad Razz Game feels designed for gamepad, though their k/m controls are quite good. Only thing I might change is interact from 'F' to 'E' ... prolly a reason for that (another mapping to 'E' I haven't looked it up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff that should have been in Skyrim   Stuff that should have been in Skyrim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff that should have been in Skyrim
Page 1 of 1