Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just looked at diablo 3

Go down 
+3
Skreshavik
SomeMexicanGuy
bat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

just looked at diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

new content about it since last time i bothered to look

thats not fucking diablo.

at all.

its a bunch of fucking bullshit obviously inspired by anime.

I hate anime more than I have ever hated it before.

I saw this coming way back in warcraft 3 with the fucking hippie pussy faggot ass night elves.

It was a cool game and all but it wasnt anything like the fucking warcraft i knew before where it was just merciless motherfuckers slaughtering the shit out of each other and everythings bleak and horrible, yet the peons still say shit to make you laugh.

No, in warcraft 3 you have faggot fucking night elves with demon hunters who are SO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY ANIME BULLSHIT with the way they talk (like emo faggots) and the way they look (like emo faggots with their long hair and their gay fucking impractical weapons) and all that faggot shit.

And then the orcs turning out to be pretty cool guys and all, they werent evil, no, just corrupted by demons.

REALLY?!?!? After the shit they did? Look here motherfucker, the orcs in war2 would make the demons in war3 run home crying to their mothers.

so yea its a fucking trend i guess but i was kinda hoping diablo would stay away from faggot anime inspired bullshit, but NO, d3 is going ALL OUT with it. Fuck sake, they might as well just put fucking lolcats on all the armor and play the fucking pokemon theme song when the game boots up.

You got demon hunters DUAL WIELDING CROSSBOWS while jumping around doing flips and shit, then you got some faggot doing a five fingered death punch, followed by "way of a thousand fists" where he teleports around like fucking naruto doing karate kicks and shit

i mean COME ON.

Sure i can just pick the god damn fucking BARBARIAN but no, FUCK that, what good is choosing the fucking barbarian when Im gonna have to play with faggots twirling around doing pirrouettes (sp?) with dual crossbows and then doing anime teleport karate kicks all over the place?!?!? THE FUCK IS THAT? Im trying to HACK shit with fucking SWORDS and AXES and shit, and you come around me turning god damn BACKFLIPS?? GET the FUCK out of my MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN MEDIEVAL SATANIC HORROR SETTING YOU GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY ASS PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKING QUEER ASS COCK GUZZLING ANIME FUCKING DRAGON BALLZ Z WATCHING CUNT DIGGING FUCKING QUEER

So Ill be skipping diablo 3 I reckon.

Thats all.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 am

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/monk.xml
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 am

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/movies/demonhunter.xml

This faggotry is at a level so extreme that I can barely withstand the gaydiation emanating from my computer screen right now.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am

go to the bottom and watch the demon hunter trailer.

I made it to the part where the bitch anime-arms the dual wielded crossbows and does a backflip, then I ragequit, so I missed whatever gaygasm happens at the end. Im sure it will be appealing to fans of naruto, dragon balls, and pokemon, though.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm

no

inb4 insult involving a penis
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Orcs, for all practical purposes, were demonic warlocks. The WC3 orcs are simply...domesticated for Azeroth use.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm

wtf is an azeroth?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 pm

In War2 Azeroth was a nation of peace loving hippies working their medieval farms and being nice to each other and having lots of cute sheep and babies.

The god damn motherfucking ORCS appeared from a portal from their hellish homeworld and wiped azeroth the fuck out. Fucking killed fucking everyone, salted the fields, burned all their fucking shit, ate all the little fucking children, then brought motherfuckers back from the dead just to rape them.

But in war3 it turns out they were just corrupted by a couple of fun loving demons having a hoot at everyone's expense.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 pm

And in WoW they completely lost track of the story, put more plot holes in than swiss cheese and made Garrosh's head look like a fucking potato.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Didn't read much except the first third of the OP and I skimmed the end of it to see where the thread was going.

So yeah, D3 doesn't look that great. Actually, it's weird-looking. D1 was better than D2, too, but there wasn't really much replay value. They're just selling to the nerdy Lord of the Ring World of Warcraft people now. I don't think I could get into a game like that anymore anyway, even if D2 came out today I don't think I'd be interested at all. Not my kinda game anymore. I'm not 14 anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xycolian
Property of Gametanamo
Xycolian

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

diablo 3 looks like it'd actually be fun imo... too bad they'll probably make it so you can't do lan and have to be connected to the internet at all times to use a product you paid $60 for... fuck that shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just looked at diablo 3   just looked at diablo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just looked at diablo 3
Page 1 of 1