Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Map Pack

Go down 
+14
the_Fetophagist
leblackdragon
GorillazInm1st
GnarlyBromance
Yoshi
CptnShotgun
spacefox
RoninHo'in
Alyss
bat
Fido
Daedra
Skreshavik
Hawk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

New Map Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 pm

and the cost of Blops just increased by another $15..........
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

That's the first map pack. And it doesn't look like they played them much. Like with all maps on all games there's spots to camp, but anyone who has played each map once or twice will know those spots. Sounds like someone was a bit lacking in the awareness area.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Who the fuck cares dude?!?!?!?!

Did you ever see that clip I edited up before I got rid of BO??? That games is BROKEN dude just the very thought of you, a person I consider (or USED to consider) to have good taste in gaming actually WANTING to play that shit boils my blood.

Jesus dude take your fucking horse blinders off your game fucking BLOWS. BC2 blows to, I understand that, I dont play that shit either but good god man shut the FUCK UP defending blackops or Ill cut your thumbs off and shove them down your dick.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:58 pm

I don't know why you guys don't like BO. I really don't. It's a great fun game. All the shit that was blatantly wrong with it, got fixed. Remember the big patch lists? All that stuff works perfect now. It's a game with theater mode, with extensive stats, with customizable private games, with a Zombie mode, it's maintained and supported, and I can't think of anything I don't like about it except two guns, and I don't really give a damn about them.

It's Call of Duty so of course it's the same as the other CoD games, but those were fun too. It's different from the BF series and some of you can't adapt so well which is understandable. In the end CoD doesn't really need any defending, the numbers speak for themselves. BC2 got enough hype that if it was really a game that stood out at all, more people would've bought it. I don't know why I let you guys suck me into these arguments all the time.

Also, I'm glad you've finally come to terms with the scale of my cock, and the fact that you can even fit thumbs down the hole.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Retard.

The gameplay is an abomination to anyone (me) who likes to fight.

Lemme explain this to you one good time: Call of Duty gameplay is not about the shooting.

Ill tell you about a frikken fight.

I was playing co-op on Saints Row 2, and had a disagreement with my co-op partner, and he killed me. I respawned holding X which starts a little 1v1 deathmatch type of game.

So we are both marked on each other's minimap, and we come up on each other just dumping a 100 round mag into each other, while flipping in and out of traffic and over fences and stuff.

I got the better of him, and he ran away from me to try and regenerate a little, and I chased him as I regenerated.

He threw down some satchel charges, and as I went after him, detonated them, nearly killing me outright and sending me flying and on fire, towards the moon.

I landed, he charged at me spraying, and I quickly jacked a car and drove off.

He got in a car and started chasing me.

I put on cruise control, and started dumping an uzi back at him, while he kept ramming at my bumper and firing his SMG at the back of my head.

I ran into a wall, and bailed. He went further up the street and bailed.

We got up, I just opened up, I didnt even aim. 100 rounds bitch.

He weaved around and threw more satchel charges at me.

One of them finally lit me on fire, and I backed off, went behind a building, and he chased after me.

When he came at me, I pulled out a fucking crowbar and beat him to death.

Then we did it again.

Call of Duty? All you do is try to see the other guy first. There is NO GUNPLAY. NONE. You either have the fucking Famas or you dont. And if you both have it, either he sees you first or you see him first. And thats it.

RDR has good multiplayer in WookieMode mode (NO aim assist!!!) Now THAT shit was fun.

Battlefield is more and more about seeing them first, but its not as bad as Call of Duty, where you spend the entire game trying to predict where a camper will be sitting there, ADSing, waiting for you to walk by. Yes, you can kill him, thats great. Its not like Im really all that bad at the game, I can kill him to, but Id rather get into a fight with him, where we go at each other seeing who has the steadier aim and who can out-maneuver who for the longest.

I mean, why the fuck should I teabag you if I happen to catch you leaving your camping spot for somewhere else, and I spray at you, and you die instantly?

Id rather have a nice, drawn out shootout against you. Maybe see can I headshot you while you weave back and forth, or see can I roll at the very instand you fire your rifle, throwing your aim so I can run up and beat you to death with a crowbar, but you throw a bomb at me and I almost die and try to run, but land in water, and you cant get to me, so I get in a tow truck and try to run you over, and you dodge it and.... you know... fucking fight.

TLDR call of duty is for pussies.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:09 pm

lol, this forums sole purpose is for shitting on others opinions for the sake of doing it.

Fido, you play black ops because it's a no-skill, spray and pray, I saw you first, what the fuck is going on, kind of game.

Gut, you can't hack it in black ops because you're too fucking old and too fucking angry.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Fair enough, I've still got the reflexes of a 20-year old.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Gut, just admit you suck at BO.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I could kick your sorry ass in it, you furfactory.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 pm

But you wouldn't, because you don't feel like it, and you don't have anything to prove to us, right?

Back to top Go down
leblackdragon
Midget
leblackdragon

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

*Clueless person walks in* Awesome! A new map pack for the best CoD yet!
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Gut_Tech wrote:
I could kick your sorry ass in it, you furfactory.
New Map Pack - Page 2 Bitchplease
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Fido wrote:
But you wouldn't, because you don't feel like it, and you don't have anything to prove to us, right?

That or he's too busy doing "awesome stuff"

AKA fapping
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm

He has other games to play, games he's REALLY HONESTLY GOOD AT, like that mysterious girlfriend from Canada - I mean, that knockoff GTA game nobody else on earth has.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

nonono... Id be prefectly willing to kick Skresh's ass in CoD just to prove a point, the point proven being that Skresh should spend more time shutting the fuck up.

And, just to prove another point (this second point being that Fido should shut the fuck up more often as well), Fido, I will kick your ass in Blackops to.

We can do it 1v1 deathmatch style with no rules.

1v1 SnD style where 1st kill wins.

We can do WookieMode so you can try spraying randomly at me.

We can do Qscoping only, so you can show me how slick you think you are at being pr0 snipzz.

We can even fight on Kowloon, my worst map.

But be forewarned: Unless we are doing pr0 Qsc0pezzz, I will be using a fucking Famas.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 pm

1st kill is luck, it's 50-50.

How about 11 kills?

Final offer, any guns go. Any strategy. Kowloon SnD. Say no and you forfeit.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Really? REALLY?

You... you... ACCEPT???

Man... you have bigger balls than I expected.

11 kills, anything goes. DEATHMATCH. I wanna fight, fuck stupid bomb arming crap, after I kick your ass you can play arm-the-bomb by yourself to make you feel better about what you just went through.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Gut_Tech wrote:
nonono... Id be prefectly willing to kick Skresh's ass in CoD just to prove a point, the point proven being that Skresh should spend more time shutting the fuck up.
Buy me a copy, motherfucker, and we'll do this shit.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Send me the money motherfucker, and we'll do this shit.

Plus shipping cost.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Record it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Record what? Me kicking Fido's ass in his favorite game, or me buying Skresh a copy of Fido's favorite game?

Shall I flip a coin?

Or shall I record both, since they are both so likely to happen, that surely there will BE something to record?

And surely it will be more interesting than a 4 minute recording of me sitting in a corner, headglitching something, and shooting Fido in the dick 7 times in a row, or purchasing a copy of Fag Ops and putting it in the mail, along with some sort of timed explosive, to send to Skresh.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Josh'll record it, if you really want it recorded. Plus theater mode means it's always saved. Josh can be neutral host too, he'll just spectate so neither of us have host advantage.

We do SnD... so each death is a final killcam. We ignore the objectives, it's Deathmatch framed by SnD. In private lobbies you can set custom rounds, so we'll just make it an 11 round game. That way each time one of us gets a kill it's shown to everyone via the round ending killcam.

If we can use any guns we want, can I use the Aug?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

I dont care if you record it or not. But no Josh. Its just me and you, with no 3rd party to message you where Im camping at.

And I dont wanna do SnD because if you never find me, one of us will simply win due to time running out.

Deathmatch.

And it wont matter what gun you use, you wont have a chance to fire it.

So if you agree to those terms, Ill go back to sharpening a knife and looking like a badass now.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Time can be unlimited on S&D.

But okay.

I look forward to this. It'll be like Manhunt.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

You played Manhunt???

And no, it wont be like Manhunt. It will be me laughing, and you being frustrated.

Trust me on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Map Pack   New Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Map Pack
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next