Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supyoooo

Go down 
+17
Eradicated
Banme
spacefox
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Hawk
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
VILE
RoninHo'in
xTh3rMo5x
FluffyTail999
bat
Taco
sPurMiN_gErMin
Fido
CptnShotgun
Skreshavik
Radical
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 am

Their site takes a dump on this one, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Banme
Top Sniper

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:18 am

supyoooo - Page 3 667848923
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 am

drunken
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 am

supyoooo - Page 3 530835
Back to top Go down
Banme
Top Sniper

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 am

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 am

supyoooo - Page 3 194863
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 am

I hope the oldfags will adapt to you guys, but from the looks of it they're planning to take away your rights to view the other forums in order for you to lose interest...
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 am

Please vacate the premise Immediately, there is no candy, repeat, NO CANDY here. If you're bored then go and clean up your room or ask your friend Jasons Mom if you can go over to his house to play.
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 am

Not funny vile, go die kthx
Smile
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 am

Awesome comeback bro, I don't know how you just pull that stuff right out of thin air. Your brain must just harmonize with the Universe or something, I mean ''Go Die'' LMFAO. I guess that's me told.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am

VILE wrote:
Awesome comeback bro, I don't know how you just pull that stuff right out of thin air. Your brain must just harmonize with the Universe or something, I mean ''Go Die'' LMFAO. I guess that's me told.
Obey your 13 year old overlord vile. OBEY.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:23 am

supyoooo - Page 3 595476
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am

Wow. Look at them. Just look at them.

Fido was right.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 am

For the record, you actually don't know shit about us
supyoooo - Page 3 132403
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am

Ok.

Explain yourselves to me, so that i can judge you again.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 am

supyoooo - Page 3 911372
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 am

gut wrote:

Fido was right.

Radical wrote:
supyoooo - Page 3 132403

We have a small, but tight-knit group of people here, with very little infighting. Thermos is kind of the bitch of the group, he's not allowed in the main forum and he's on most people's ignore list. He's like, in a group of kids, the one kinda dumb kid's little brother who has Down Syndrome, who everyone picks on mercilessly and doesn't really want in the group, because he says the most retarded shit, but since he's so young and functionally retarded, he's somewhat tolerated. Then one day our group of kids meets another, younger group of kids, who all have Down Syndrome and are going through somewhat of a rough puberty.

What I'm trying to say, is you guys can do your little silly forum raid, and we'll even give you a member, which I believe was the entire point of your coming here in the first place. Have fun for a couple of days. Then when your Aspergers' focus lock breaks, you'll get bored and move on to the next "meme" and it'll take us here at Gametanamo approximately 3 minutes to remove any traces of your having ever been here.

None of us know shit about you, except that you're young, and you're in that spammy, screechy, culty phase of pubescent internet usage, where you feel the crippling need to belong somewhere, even a 4channish community of likeminded spastics. I doubt any of us need to know more about you, you're like the aggregate of all Thermoses. I'm sure a few of our members will indulge your bullshit for a while, but considering that the odds are fairly great that they're twice your age, expect mockery.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am

Taco wrote:
I made a new poll about who the best member here is:
fizzygrizzly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16248

supyoooo - Page 3 Disaproves
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
VILE
VILE

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am

Fido wrote:
gut wrote:

Fido was right.

Radical wrote:
supyoooo - Page 3 132403

We have a small, but tight-knit group of people here, with very little infighting. Thermos is kind of the bitch of the group, he's not allowed in the main forum and he's on most people's ignore list. He's like, in a group of kids, the one kinda dumb kid's little brother who has Down Syndrome, who everyone picks on mercilessly and doesn't really want in the group, because he says the most retarded shit, but since he's so young and functionally retarded, he's somewhat tolerated. Then one day our group of kids meets another, younger group of kids, who all have Down Syndrome and are going through somewhat of a rough puberty.

What I'm trying to say, is you guys can do your little silly forum raid, and we'll even give you a member, which I believe was the entire point of your coming here in the first place. Have fun for a couple of days. Then when your Aspergers' focus lock breaks, you'll get bored and move on to the next "meme" and it'll take us here at Gametanamo approximately 3 minutes to remove any traces of your having ever been here.

None of us know shit about you, except that you're young, and you're in that spammy, screechy, culty phase of pubescent internet usage, where you feel the crippling need to belong somewhere, even a 4channish community of likeminded spastics. I doubt any of us need to know more about you, you're like the aggregate of all Thermoses. I'm sure a few of our members will indulge your bullshit for a while, but considering that the odds are fairly great that they're twice your age, expect mockery.

They won't even understand that post.

+1
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Fido wrote:

Shocked lmfao
I'll just clarify what I think I actually understand in your post
Yea we totes move on to next meme lol supyoooo - Page 3 2752390508
Btw you don't know our age, our members are like age 14-21 or so, I'm 16 btw
And at least our forum has activity and also isn't fucking forumotion, js, so don't act like your shit is gold
Oh god, you guys are so cool lol
the point of me coming here was for me to try and see if anyone would visit the site out of curiosity, you guys were one of many sites i was gonna go to, but the reaction is what made me lol
Thermos is literally the one with the most common sense so far on this site tbh

Taco wrote:

this place has
-terrible free forum software
-a broken report mod/add-on
-generic shitty smilies that only a fag would use
-members that are /v/ fags
-unfunny avatars
-gay memeshit: FUUUU

We got a vB license, good community, discussions about whatever we want to talk about, and more fun than just talking to "6 friends on a website"
You can call our site a shithole, but we all know where the real shithole is at.
^
and FYI, you still don't know shit about us

Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 pm

ITT: One nameless forum arguing against another nameless forum. It's almost like Livejournal. Except nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm

I care ;-;
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Radical wrote:

I'm 16 btw

Props, you turned out to be a lot older than I thought you were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

supyoooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supyoooo
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: