Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supyoooo

Go down 
+17
Eradicated
Banme
spacefox
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Hawk
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
VILE
RoninHo'in
xTh3rMo5x
FluffyTail999
bat
Taco
sPurMiN_gErMin
Fido
CptnShotgun
Skreshavik
Radical
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:16 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
bear boys*

Ahahahaha "bear boys" +1!!!!

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
Ampfag? Cute.

You don't know what a meme is if you think I'm wrong. Here you go: lmgtfy.com/?q=meme+definition

And like Space said, the other definitions are all about perspective. Swallow your ego and get over it, you're wrong.

Butthurt? Cuter.

Yes, memes are not only rage faces and the content of rage comics. They are also phrases, macros, videos, etc, etc.
But an inside joke between a few people? That isn't a meme lol

imo I can't see how you can have a perspective of a definition. A definition is pretty specific.

I'd swallow my ego if I had one, but please, who would gain an ego over the internet lol
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:17 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Amp... he's banned now.... well, I called it "Disowned" since he seemed to think he was a part of this "family"

Haha, this guy is so butthurt he had to ban Thermo just to cheer himself up
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm

butt hurt has shit to do with it.

He had some delusion he was a part of our family and I felt the need to correct him of his misgivings.

If he was in my family, we woulda taken him on a sailing trip and tossed his ass overboard in shark infested waters.... Gotta keep the bloodline clean...
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:

He had some delusion he was a part of our family and I felt the need to correct him of his misgivings.

If he was in my family, we woulda taken him on a sailing trip and tossed his ass overboard in shark infested waters.... Gotta keep the bloodline clean...

Your first post about banning him including nothing about him saying that he was in the "family".
It's obvious to see how butthurt you are and you're just using the family thing as an excuse.

And even so, Thermo was joking about being part of your "family", because honestly, who would want to be in a family with you? Not even your parents wanted that lol
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Taco wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:

Your first post about banning him including nothing about him saying that he was in the "family".
It's obvious to see how butthurt you are and you're just using the family thing as an excuse.

And even so, Thermo was joking about being part of your "family", because honestly, who would want to be in a family with you? Not even your parents wanted that lol
You mean thermos said something he didn't really mean just to get a rise outta us?

NO WAY!
Neutral
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I haven't laughed this much since Flawless attempted to defend becoming a druggy as a valid life choice.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Taco wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:

I do! Hes a fellow HO
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
I haven't laughed this much since Flawless attempted to defend becoming a druggy as a valid life choice.

lmfao that was funny...

I wonder if he OD'd on his meds and died....
Back to top Go down
FluffyTail999
Top Sniper

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm

supyoooo - Page 5 TCp90
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm

DEATHDLR-DEMHO wrote:

I do! Hes a fellow HO
♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty

Taco wrote:
who would want to be in a family with you? Not even your parents wanted that lol
Good one.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:
Taco wrote:
who would want to be in a family with you? Not even your parents wanted that lol
Good one.

Yah, he made me cry with that one supyoooo - Page 5 1474486828
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:

What kind of drugs did he do?
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Taco wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:

China White Heroin and bathsalts.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Nappa
Top Sniper

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 pm

What's funny is that all this bunch of faggots like to make fun of us by saying how a bunch of "4chan kids are trying to raid their forum" when it wasn't even out intention at first, but your hilarious reaction taunted us to come and try to play your game.

If you think we are ridiculous for all this first look at yourselves first, a bunch of oldfags getting all defensive and trying to fight us, "a bunch of 4chan kids".

Last edited by Ghost Nappa on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

we never got defensive.... we saw whoever the fuck it was come in and drop a link saying we should all go over there and started laughing at you guys.

And that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

My name is radical you heartless dick ;-;
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm

w/e, I'll forget again in another minute.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:48 pm

xTh3rMo5x wrote:
Obviously I struck another nerve, considering the fact you had to reply about what you did for HIGH SCHOOL in order to defend your already puny self-esteem amp.. And if it wasn't obvious, I'm not even mad lol.. idk where you got that from. This was just one huge test to see what you and your insecure self would do, and you failed miserably.

OH NO I DESIGNEDED A LOGO FUR HI SKEWL

supyoooo - Page 5 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Looks like I pissed off the other oldfags as well Coffee Cup

I was in high school 3 months ago. Not like it's a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
I was in high school 3 months ago. Not like it's a long period of time.

Me too

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
Of course I haven't made a huge contribution to society, I'm hardly an adult. I felt that went without saying. I've designed some logos for my old high school, created the MN High School Basketball Hall of Fame emblem, along with a few other design awards, but even I wouldn't consider those contributions to society.

Hell yeah man
I made stuff for my school too

Basketball banners, school logos, computer wallpapers, school posters.
I also made one of those large checks for the school and they gave it to a mentally disabled kid. $1000. I felt proud.

If you don't know what I mean by large check:
supyoooo - Page 5 Happy-gilmore
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Taco wrote:

You mean thermos said something he didn't really mean just to get a rise outta us?

NO WAY!
Neutral

It worked
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Darn it, they done got me.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:34 pm

I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:
Taco wrote:

China White Heroin and bathsalts.

+1 lolled
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:35 pm

DEATHDLR-DEMHO wrote:
Ever since I was a baby I wanted to be a cactus. A few years ago I jabbed several hundred spines into my skin and a few months ago I injected myself with chlorophyll to give myself a green appearance. For six months out of every year I go out into the middle of the desert and soak up the sun with my fellow cacti friends. Everyone makes fun of me but they just don't understand my dreams. By spreading the word I hope to gain courage for what I have always destined to do!

/thread +1
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

I like these new guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

supyoooo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supyoooo
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: