Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.

Go down 
+3
RoninHo'in
bat
AmPLiFiKaTioN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 pm

I figured we could use a thread like this, so here we go. Any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about the site should be posted here.

I'll start.

In the following link, replace the "3" in "b3stbuy" with an "e" and see what happens: http://www.b3stbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Desktop+-+10GB+Memory+-+1.5TB+Hard+Drive/4602991.p?id=1218501940330&skuId=4602991&st=10gb%20ram&cp=1&lp=1
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Picture6
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Holy shit its raining ungiven fucks in this thread
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Pauad-meme-generator-excuse-me-wtf-is-this-shit-3ae845.jpg?1322278757

Debating locking.....
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Also.... fuck HP

Guarantee that thing is going to have dead or dying components inside a year.

I've never seen so many hardware problems as with fuckin HP's.... oh, well Compaqs (ohwait)

finally, why the fuck would you post a link with a 3 instead of an e??
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. HT87c

The fuck is this shit?
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

My asshatery senses are tingling. The fuck is going on here?
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Also.... fuck HP

Guarantee that thing is going to have dead or dying components inside a year.

I've never seen so many hardware problems as with fuckin HP's.... oh, well Compaqs (ohwait)

finally, why the fuck would you post a link with a 3 instead of an e??

Try posting the link with an e instead of a 3, asshat. Rolling Eyes

comprehension > you
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

You get a link to a pc. MIND BLOWN.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 pm

"Hurr I trolled u LOLOLOLOLOL"
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:46 am

You're all retarded.

Step 1: Copy the motherfucking link
Step 2: Paste that shit in the quick reply box (or advanced, I don't give half a fuck)
Step 3: Replace the 3 with an e
Step 4: Try to post it
Step 5: Ooooohhhhhhhhh that's what you meant
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 am

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:
I figured we could use a thread like this, so here we go. Any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. about the site should be posted here.

I'll start.

In the following link, replace the "3" in "b3stbuy" with an "e" and see what happens: http://www.b3stbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Desktop+-+10GB+Memory+-+1.5TB+Hard+Drive/4602991.p?id=1218501940330&skuId=4602991&st=10gb%20ram&cp=1&lp=1

Hmm, nope you didn't specify anything about trying to post the link giving you problems.

Looks to me like you're saying "check out the following link, but for some reason I won't disclose, you need to change the 3 to an 'e' in the link"

stay retarded.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

You post an url stating vague directions on what to do with it, since we're obviously going to place it in the reply box instead of the address box on top of your browser.

Faggot.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 am

As to the actual issue with the forum.... that's fuckin bizzarre.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

I'll start.

Hmm, nope you didn't specify anything about trying to post the link giving you problems.

Looks to me like you're saying "check out the following link, but for some reason I won't disclose, you need to change the 3 to an 'e' in the link"

stay retarded.

loled
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:09 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
stay retarded.

This makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

I'll start.

stay retarded.

I kinda figured you tards would see the next post with a screen cap of what happens to the forum when you try to post it, but yeah I'll admit the directions were vague.

Pretty fuckin weird, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.   Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback Thread: Any issues, comments, or questions go here.
Page 1 of 1