Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the OP guns? And related questions.

Go down 
+13
holstadmx
Alyss
WantonHERO
Rose
RoninHo'in
CptnShotgun
GorillazInm1st
DGAF
sPurMiN_gErMin
Skreshavik
DTECH
bat
Fido
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

What are the OP guns? And related questions. Empty
PostSubject: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm

I don't really do the community thing anymore. When I play BF3 it's just me in my dorm usually with some roommates watching. I also don't bring my mic over there since there's too much background noise. So I pick up pretty much nothing of the social aspects of the game, I have no idea which guns people find cheap and so on.

So what are the OP guns, the typical cheap strategies? I want specific shit, not just "camping." This way I can better tailor my bitching to fit what people might be doing, like quickscoping in BC1 and playing BC2 in BC2.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm

My brother is still playing bc2. Hes the most ultra casual fps player ive ever seen. He only (ONLY) uses m24 4x scope, to this day, and only plays squad deathmatch.

I feel like there must not be much going on in his brain or whatever. Like he gets that look, and you know that theres just background noise, and nothing else. Throw him into a pile of zombies and they would all instantly starve to death.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:46 pm

If you play engie you are now a faggot, engie is the new wookie.... at least thats what most faggots cry about these days, stingers are hated since they are no skill weapons, I love using them, did I mention I am full time engie too

Mortars are truly a faggot weapon though, they are generally easy as fuck to kill though, that is unless they are hiding at the back of their spawn on rush just lobbing shells non stop

Hmmm perhaps that will work for my hatemail
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Engineer stingers
M40B (most powerful gun in the game.)
Using mortars on the canal map

Pretty much the worst of it, unless you're fucking retarded-good with the starter snipers.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:07 pm

DTECH wrote:
If you play engie you are now a faggot, engie is the new wookie.... at least thats what most faggots cry about these days, stingers are hated since they are no skill weapons, I love using them, did I mention I am full time engie too

Mortars are truly a faggot weapon though, they are generally easy as fuck to kill though, that is unless they are hiding at the back of their spawn on rush just lobbing shells non stop

^^^This. Especially the mortar thing,

Gotta love doin that on Rush first base...try it D. Mail guaranteed...
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I play engi cause I like killing tanks and shit. I mostly use RPG/SMAW.

My stingers always miss. They flare it. But when I fly in a jet I can't seem to dodge them, even with flares.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:40 pm

What are the OP guns? And related questions. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Y9FMKUq4xQKnlz1Gm5rfOZZOKdH_f609enm9wo1Y3TTGWJk2lh55qUYH0g
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Everyone whines about the SCAR-H. I find that those people are usually just awful at the game.

Everyone whines about engineers. I switched to assault and am now wiping out way more infantry every round. Constantly playing engi really makes you appreciate the lack of range those carbines have.

People are whining about LANDMINES FFS.

Players are overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Fido wrote:
My stingers always miss. They flare it. But when I fly in a jet I can't seem to dodge them, even with flares.
Only time I've ever used them is when I see two jets dogfighting. I wait for the enemy to pop flares then I launch the stinger. T'was only once, though.

The only time I see serious rage is when people use the mortars, unless you dedicate your life to shining a light in some bush-wookies face all game.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
The only time I see serious rage is when people use the mortars, unless you dedicate your life to shining a light in some bush-wookies face all game.

*Hides M1911 Tact*
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 am

BacKdRafT wrote:
DTECH wrote:

^^^This. Especially the mortar thing,

Gotta love doin that on Rush first base...try it D. Mail guaranteed...

Ya this is where I found some faggot doing it last night when I tried to play rush, it was Metro and i couldnt figure out what the fuck was going on at first, I thought some cunt was sitting on an ammo box lobbing grenades, that kept clipping me, then I realized it was just some faggot sitting in their spawn mortaring me, dumb piece of shit never killed me but annoyed the fuck out of me, needless to say after the crates were taken he was promptly tbagged at the next set

@ Fido, you are doing it wrong, its super easy to take down jets with the stingers, I always run extra explosives so it works even better when you do it, lock on but just hold the lock, you wouldnt believe how many noobs pop smoke before the 'missile fired' confirmation happens or even if they do smoke your stinger, just re lock on right away again if they are in range, by the time the flares are ready to be used again your stinger will have already hit them (dependent on range of course)
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 am

I'll try that when I get back to the dorm, I didn't really spend a lot of time trying. I do remember an annoying incident with the little American scout mini heli, where I shot like 3 stingers at it and it flared every single one, and they were in rapid succession too. That made me think that maybe the flares were automatic. Guess they were just reloading fast.

I'm never all there when I play, there's always people walking in and out to see what the game is like. It's really difficult to focus when there's 3 people standing behind you talking about what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 am

If you also have anger problems with enemy mortars/snipers, you can use the MAV from the sniper class to do some roadkills.

I've gotten some hatemail from that.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
If you also have anger problems with enemy mortars/snipers, you can use the MAV from the sniper class to do some roadkills.

I've gotten some hatemail from that.

That would require me to play recon enough to unlock it..... pretty unlikely
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 pm

So? Unlock it and use it 24/7. That's what I've been doing with the damn class the whole time after that.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
So? Unlock it and use it 24/7. That's what I've been doing with the damn class the whole time after that.

The other problem with that is that I see BF3 having a very short shelf like for me and I wanna whore the fuck outta the A-91, playing as a faggy recon would take away from that
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:45 am

Shame. I gain a huge erection (which I promptly masturbate with) every time I run someone down with that stupid fucking little robot.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:50 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Shame. I gain a huge erection (which I promptly masturbate with) every time I run someone down with that stupid fucking little robot.

must... resist... temptation... to quote fix..... uurrrgghhh.....
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 am

Entertain me, pauper, it's been a dull day.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Fido wrote:

??

I can dodge missiles WITHOUT flares O.o ... sometimes... Razz

flares are instant shake tho... maybe you fired when they were too far away... which is BS cause there is no way in fuck all to tell how far they were when they fired.

A-91 is considered the most OP Engie gun too btw.

Flashilights are complained about constantly.... Run aroun with a Flasghlighted A-91 and you're sure to have people cursing you a noob on the other team.

Who ever woulda thought one of the most OP weapons in an FPS would ever be the Flashlight... O.o lol
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Fido wrote:
I'll try that when I get back to the dorm, I didn't really spend a lot of time trying. I do remember an annoying incident with the little American scout mini heli, where I shot like 3 stingers at it and it flared every single one, and they were in rapid succession too. That made me think that maybe the flares were automatic. Guess they were just reloading fast.

I'm never all there when I play, there's always people walking in and out to see what the game is like. It's really difficult to focus when there's 3 people standing behind you talking about what you're doing.

You prolly hit him once actually... but he had a squadie repair it off right away....

Had some dip shits doin that to me one night. Had to wait for another teammate to get fed up and start stingering him, then I joined in and out dmged the repairer finally.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Had that happen earlier today, 'cept I was the one riding shotgun on the little bird.

The moment the bird took a stinger hit, it'd go from 55% back 100% rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Fido wrote:

??

I can dodge missiles WITHOUT flares O.o ... sometimes... Razz

flares are instant shake tho... maybe you fired when they were too far away... which is BS cause there is no way in fuck all to tell how far they were when they fired.

A-91 is considered the most OP Engie gun too btw.

Flashilights are complained about constantly.... Run aroun with a Flasghlighted A-91 and you're sure to have people cursing you a noob on the other team.

Who ever woulda thought one of the most OP weapons in an FPS would ever be the Flashlight... O.o lol

I thought everyone was crying about the SCAR? Havent seen shit said about the A-91
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:35 pm

A91 is a laser...

SCAR kicks like a bitch giving you a bull ride

Honestly I think ppl just like to cry about what kills them the most... and the A91 is pretty popular (due to lack of kick)
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Getting good with jets now. I can usually shake missiles, sometimes without flares.

But there's always too many people locking on, so if someone's determined to get you down, they'll get you eventually. If a jet is up and you're dogfighting them, and someone's on the ground locking on to you to you have no chance. One of them will slip in and make you use your flares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the OP guns? And related questions.   What are the OP guns? And related questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the OP guns? And related questions.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next