Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Jobs Dead.

Go down 
+13
xALIENAx
xXJon2011Xx
TnA_Gr
Mark!
JediMindTrixxx
GnarlyBromance
RoninHo'in
Eradicated
DTECH
Skreshavik
AmPLiFiKaTioN
spacefox
Xycolian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXJon2011Xx
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
xXJon2011Xx

Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 am

I got 99 problem and Steve Job's death ain't one.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 am

I neither hate nor love the guy, But i have to give him credit-

1. As a business man he is a freaking genious. There's no denying that. Apple sells really expensive gadgets to the average person which do a crap load of things most of them don't need, Yet the line up in droves for the latest must-have gadget.
-One could argue that this is despicable but honestly, It has been going on in various forms since the dawn of trading. Selling people things they don't really need for way more then it costs you to make that item or provide that service is what drives the modern economy, As do the countless morons (including myself from time to time) who buy the crap

2. The I-pod, I-Pad, and I-phone What more can I say. Android is probly going to be the long term king in phones as they can now do pretty much everything I-phones do at half the price, But apple started the trend of Integrating all of these features an functions into one small simple device.
-Of course, The rich kids will always love thier over-priced version made by apple just because the common blue collar person cant afford one.

3. Apple makes really, really good products. I really have no actual complaint about the products other then the ludicrous prices on them. MAC's biggest downfall is limited program/application availability compared to windows Based systems. There is Also, of course, the much steeper price curve on MAC systems compared to PC

4. As to sweatshops and child labor, I do believe it wrong and immoral, However if you really think that Apple alone is responsible for that your friggen clueless. You would be shocked to know how many of our products here in the US are made by children or under payed impoverished workers in forighen countries. I would venture to guess that ever one of us own SOMETHING that was in part or in whole made by a starving kid or practically enslaved worker in a country in the mid or far east.
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 am

I'd say 90% of the shit in my house is made by a poor Asian kid. That would god for most people I think.

If you think about it though, they are doing better then some people in Africa where there is no money/jobs. I know non of it is great but atleast they are able to live.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 pm

TnA_Gr wrote:
Corporate capitalistic cunt... can't stand anymore of all the bitches crying online about him... just google the conditions people work under in apple's chinese factory... a pos who made billions out of other people's misery and everyone is trying to present him as a saint... Screw this shit

P.S: His speech at Stanford ain't even that good.....

Hey at least the guy was consistent, he treats his illegitimate kid like his subbed workers

Anyone that cried cuz he died is a moron, just another dead billionaire....who cares?
Back to top Go down
JediMindTrixxx
Whore
JediMindTrixxx

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 pm

lol damn a lot of jelly people in hurr
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:31 pm

JediMindTrixxx wrote:
Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Wbcjobs
"via iPhone"... dumbasses lol
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

JediMindTrixxx wrote:
lol damn a lot of jelly people in hurr

Or like I said just another dead rich person, or if you want to break it down further, just another dead person.....

Tons of people die every day I could care less about any of them either
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
We should just be teaching our kids how to use tech.....

People should know how shit works.... even if they can't hack shit or program anything they should have basic tech skills.

They should be teaching Linux in school

My high school is all laptops..

We dont have any school books.
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
JediMindTrixxx
Whore
JediMindTrixxx

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 pm

DTECH wrote:

Or like I said just another dead rich person, or if you want to break it down further, just another dead person.....

Tons of people die every day I could care less about any of them either

Tons of people don't go down in history books for revolutionizing the way the world runs today. You mofos are fully of gelatin
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 am

people be hatin cause he's rich.

really tho, I won't miss him at all but the man does deserve credit for what he did.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 am

DEATHDLR-DEMHO wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
We should just be teaching our kids how to use tech.....

People should know how shit works.... even if they can't hack shit or program anything they should have basic tech skills.

They should be teaching Linux in school

My high school is all laptops..

We dont have any school books.
Let me guess.

They're Macs.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

JediMindTrixxx wrote:

Tons of people don't go down in history books for revolutionizing the way the world runs today. You mofos are fully of gelatin

True, once again let me make a point here, famous/not famous/genius/hobo/little African kid

I DGAF if they died

Pro tip, heres another dude that was an important historical figure yet Im fairly sure you havent even heard of him Fred Shuttlesworth, well he died the same day as Jobs... most people didnt take notice cuz they were downloading candle apps for their iPads and iPods.... iRetards

Speaking of Fred I didnt care that he died either
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 am

spacefox wrote:

Let me guess.

They're Macs.

I wish but no, they are not. ):
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

DTECH wrote:

True, once again let me make a point here, famous/not famous/genius/hobo/little African kid

I DGAF if they died

Pro tip, heres another dude that was an important historical figure yet Im fairly sure you havent even heard of him Fred Shuttlesworth, well he died the same day as Jobs... most people didnt take notice cuz they were downloading candle apps for their iPads and iPods.... iRetards

Speaking of Fred I didnt care that he died either

You completely contradicted yourself right there.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:21 pm

DGAF wrote:

You completely contradicted yourself right there.

How so? Ive already said I didnt care Steve died, Ive already said anyone that was crying over him (or other stupid shit like having a candle on your iPad) were morons, thats why I pointed out that someone that was historically more important died the same day but Im sure lots of people didnt know that i.e the candle iPad morons

And finally I said I didnt care that Fred died either, just used him as an example to back up my point of people being stupid with their reactions over some dead fuck they never met or didnt even know

I didnt know Fred or Steve.... so I dont care that either died
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm

DTECH wrote:

How so? Ive already said I didnt care Steve died, Ive already said anyone that was crying over him (or other stupid shit like having a candle on your iPad) were morons, thats why I pointed out that someone that was historically more important died the same day but Im sure lots of people didnt know that i.e the candle iPad morons

And finally I said I didnt care that Fred died either, just used him as an example to back up my point of people being stupid with their reactions over some dead fuck they never met or didnt even know

I didnt know Fred or Steve.... so I dont care that either died

I just wrote that hoping you would waste your time responding w/ a tl;dr.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

DGAF wrote:

LOL.
You just made a fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 pm

DGAF wrote:

LOL.

I assumed you were fucking around but its the internet so you never know, plus you are a bit of a moron so theres also that
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

monkeystoot wrote:

You just made a fool of yourself.

This is the internet, idgaf.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Damn, I just failed. I was hoping you would respond with a long msg and I would quote your last post...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Don't feel bad. Fail follows Skylar around as much as Gut follows cock.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I was under the impression that the cock was following gut.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

One way or the other, Gut and cock are about as inseparable as white on rice.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
One way or the other, Gut and cock are about as inseparable as white on rice.

Hmm..... think this will be my new sig Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Jobs Dead.   Steve Jobs Dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Jobs Dead.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next