Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE

Go down 
+10
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
Eradicated
bat
CptnShotgun
Alyss
Skreshavik
spacefox
RoninHo'in
xALIENAx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Juror's are often brow beat by lawyers....

the plain and simple of it is that THEY have the final word, THEY are the ones who call down justice, but they get bullied into believing what ever lawyer is more convincing of what their job is....

Simple fact of the matter is we HAVE a jury precisely so that there is a HUMAN discretion on the verdict... yet the lawyers want them to do nothing but treat the case like a mindless computer.

Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 pm

It also gives the Juror's a way out of feeling guilty of whatever verdict they put forward....

Have some fucking conviction.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

By the by, YOURE stupid. That bitch is guilty.

jesus fucking christ. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Who is the woman, why should I care, and why is she out of the kitchen?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm

She's a psycho (ok, I know, psycho woman is a bit redundant)

She supposedly killed her own kids, though the courts found her innocent... I'm of the belief the bitch is guilty.

She's out of the kitchen cause her ass got taken to court.... course now with no family left to cook for maybe we should put her to work cookin food for homeless
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh, and why should you care? Cuz the bitch ain't in the kitchen.... and on the news.... we gotta fix that shit
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Shes out of the kitchen because she more than likely murdered her kid with chloroform and duck tape, threw the carcass in the trunk, rode around with it till it got ripe, then dumped it in the woods.

You should care because you might need a babysitter one day, and shes gonna walk.

Also you should care because youre probably lacking a sandwich right now, and theres a perfectly capable female OUTSIDE the kitchen, as you pointed out already.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm

more is better Razz
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
more-

*SMACK*

bitch.

kitchen.

sandwich.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm

You go make ME a sammich. BITCH
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

So...should I be in favour for her getting her released and thus being free to make me a sandwich in the kitchen, or in favour of her getting locked up, as punishment for her leaving the kitchen in the 1st place?

On a serious note, the world is fucked up. I can accept the fact that Innocent until proven guilty method is the better system, even with its flaws, but when you get people who are blindingly guilty but still get to walk...its unbelievable. I know judges are supposed to be neutral and all that shit, but that doesnt mean you have to ignore common sense.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm

It's the Jury that the decision falls on.....

and the Jury is mislead to believe the only thing they need to consider is the evidence brought to court, and NOTHING BUT the evidence brought to court.

Which is wrong... you are supposed to bring your fuckin HUMAN intuition, conviction, and reasoning to put a spirit behind the letter of the law.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm

People on jury duty are happy to just go the way of the flow and accept no responsibility for it though "Well the DA couldn't prove without a question of a doubt" fuckin BS...

Use your minds, make a DECISION, and fuckin hold to it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 pm

^incorrect.

Sorry.

Fucking incorrect.

If they would really, truly go by JUST the fucking evidence every time like they are supposed to, things would work better.

That human element that you think is missing, thats what fucks everything up.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Am i the only one here who has any sympathy for Casey?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"Well, I happen to be a racist, and this nigger looks kinda shifty... hell I bet he did it." -guilty

"Oh this guy, why, he looks like someone I could have a beer with! Man, hes charged with (x)? Damn, Ive been there before. It fucking sucks." -innocent

"Im a fucking bull-dyke. Thos woman says she got RAPED?!?!? Well it must be true because I fucking hate men." -guilty.

so forth.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:20 pm

No one i mean no one has mentioned what All this has done to Casey's Life.. Or her family... I mean really

Killing her would have acomplished what? surely wouldn't have brought the kid back to life.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
Am i the only one here who has any sympathy for Casey?

Yep.

Personally, I just dont give a shit because even if she didnt actually kill the kid, she still went and partied for a fucking month, left the body in the trunk like it wasnt shit till it got ripe, and then dumped the poor thing in the fucking woods like you would a stray dog.

just sayin.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Goes both ways too....

And actually, the Jury can put forward a verdict of not guilty even if there is irrefutable proof of "the crime" if the Jury believes it shouldn't be a crime.

Got a nice lil pamphlet called "The Jurors Handbook"

A recommended read for any and every american.

This is the short version, my pamphlet includes a lot more including examples, bill of rights, etc... can't find a copy of it online tho I'll look up the link in the pamphlet at home sometime and repost

http://thomasgilroy.com/Jurors'%20Handbook.pdf
Quote :

JURY POWER in the system of checks and balances:
In a Constitutional system of justice, such as ours, there is a judicial body with more
power than Congress, the President, or even the Supreme Court. Yes, the trial jury
protected under our Constitution has more power than all these government officials.
This is because it has the final veto power over all "acts of the legislature" that may come
to be called "laws"
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 pm

gut wrote:

Yep.

Personally, I just dont give a shit because even if she didnt actually kill the kid, she still went and partied for a fucking month, left the body in the trunk like it wasnt shit till it got ripe, and then dumped the poor thing in the fucking woods like you would a stray dog.

just sayin.
Well i have to say (off-topic) I find it funy how Human society Places such emphasis on what is done with bodies.. I mean.. after all.. they're DEAD. Hows is a dead human different from a dead dog? or a dead Mouse for that matter? Aren't they all get Decaying flesh, bone, and muscle?
Why do we feel this need to enshrine the dead? as if they Know? lol.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 pm

OK go back to saying dumb shit and never making a reasonable point.

While I do agree that a fucking carcass is pretty worthless, you still have an instinct to treat it with kid gloves if it was someone you gave a damn about. Its human nature. We humans have been doing it for a long time, whether its a burial, standing around in a circle and chanting wierd shit while burning it, or having everyone in the tribe paint a mark on it before sending it to float up a river or whatever.

The way she treated the carcass (throw it in the trunk. OOPS now it stinks, hell, ill just dump it in the woods i reckon.) says to me that she didnt give a flying fuck that her kid was fucking dead. Thats the way you would treat some fucking crackhead you killed stealing your fucking bike or whatever, not your kid.

Thus, I dont give a fuck about her.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

gut wrote:
OK go back to saying dumb shit and never making a reasonable point.

While I do agree that a fucking carcass is pretty worthless, you still have an instinct to treat it with kid gloves if it was someone you gave a damn about. Its human nature. We humans have been doing it for a long time, whether its a burial, standing around in a circle and chanting wierd shit while burning it, or having everyone in the tribe paint a mark on it before sending it to float up a river or whatever.

The way she treated the carcass (throw it in the trunk. OOPS now it stinks, hell, ill just dump it in the woods i reckon.) says to me that she didnt give a flying fuck that her kid was fucking dead. Thats the way you would treat some fucking crackhead you killed stealing your fucking bike or whatever, not your kid.

Thus, I dont give a fuck about her.
Im not defending her actions, Just saying it's a little funny how we humans place such importance on what's done with the Body.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

^Yah, she should be checked out for being psycho if nothing else.... even if she didn't do it Rolling Eyes yah fuckin right.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Actually this is why I have no (nor will ever Have) life insurance. I dont care what "Happens to me" after im gone. hell they can sell (what ever's left of me) so some chink fisherman as bait for all i care, It makes no difference to me.

Corpse- No use to me
Corpse- No use to family/friends
Corpse- Dont spend money givin' it special treatment.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Personally I'd prefer to be buried somewhere straight in the ground (no coffin) and a tree planted above me.

My body would decay, become part of the earth as nutrients, which would feed the tree...

Tho I don't believe the body really has any use after ur dead, it ain't a bad thought Razz

None of this however demeans the fact that that psycho bitch put her dead kid in the trunk of her car for a month....

that's straight up psycho no matter what you think of post-mortem treatment should or shouldn't be,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE   CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASEY ANTHONY WALKS ON MURDER CHARGE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next