Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Zombies - Call of Dead

Go down 
+8
Yoshi
Fido
GnarlyBromance
FrEaK
Daedra
Alyss
RoninHo'in
Hawk
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Disagree with the map content. You could say that about BC1 over most games - great, great map design. Beautifully done. But BC2's map design is just awful. It feels like they haven't ever been playtested. Say what you want about CoD maps but they're very detailed and interesting, every nook and cranny has been constructed with care. Look at the Modern Warfail 2 map Highrise. Small map at first sight but it has 3 levels, so many pathways, and so on. That's what I like about CoD maps. BC2 it's just wide open spaces. No detail. Nothing in the houses and all houses the exact same layout. Just boring.

And as for VIP with regards to PSN account hoppers - everyone has several accounts. That's considered normal. You have your normal account, your clan account, and then a dozen accounts with funny or special names like BallsMcLongCock or AnalFear. In 99% of cases this doesn't affect downloads or anything. BC2's VIP scam went around how PSN normally works and required you to register all over again. EA likes taking things out of the game, beyond the console, and making you register online as well. Which would be fine if it worked the way it's supposed to, and it never, ever does. BC1 and BC2 photomode is a great example. Failure to link and having to manually link via EA support got me into so much trouble I ended up having to abandon my primary account whenever I wanted to play a DICE/EA game. All stems from harebrained schemes to try to control the players with shit like VIP. Instead of just having the download be available in the PS Store, no - you gotta jump through a billion hoops aimed at earning them more money.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm

I think they just didn't consider multiple accounts for 1 game... I don't think "Most" ppl do that honestly. Multiple accounts? sure... but going through unlocks over and over? Well, I guess prestige popularity in CoD maybe shoulda clued em in but I'll never fuckin understand it.

Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Trust me, it's "most." Ask anyone on PS3 on this forum and they'll all have 10+ accounts. Except maybe Yoshi since he just got his PS3 but I think he still might have 2 or 3 already.

Then there's people like Mav who must be into the 100s. And clanhoppers like Flawless and Beezy and BKK-War, all of them have to have dozens upon dozens.

Doesn't happen as much on BC2 of course because of the VIP scam but every other game on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:29 pm

fido is right, i have Nay_Kid_Lay_Dees, NakidLadies (it looks better), iTouchabies and FlyByShootin
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 pm

It'd be the same on the 360 if they didn't charge you to make accounts.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 pm

*shrug* maybe.... still didn't cause me any grief whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:35 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I think they just didn't consider multiple accounts for 1 game... I don't think "Most" ppl do that honestly. Multiple accounts? sure... but going through unlocks over and over? Well, I guess prestige popularity in CoD maybe shoulda clued em in but I'll never fuckin understand it.

BC2 has a decent system for multiple accounts. Different soldiers with their own ranks just under a single EA account. Log into the EA account then select soldier.

Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:32 am

Hawk wrote:
Now this looks pretty awesome...

It is awesome. Played on my bro-in-law's friend's box.
Now do I contribute to this useless talk about BC2 and COD? Nah.
Oh wait I just did. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:36 am

Careful, lots of retards here who don't take kindly to positive discussion of BO. You might wanna distract them by making fun of them for playing BC2 on one of those threads in that forum first.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:40 am

Fido wrote:
Careful, lots of retards here who don't take kindly to positive discussion of BO. You might wanna distract them by making fun of them for playing BC2 on one of those threads in that forum first.

k.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:45 am

If you wanna distract Ronin just tell him he's shitty at BC2 and give him some very specific scenario where he most likely dies a lot. He'll give you an essay on just how he can defeat the enemy given any unforeseeable condition.
Back to top Go down
Gut_Tech
Gutman with a gat

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:21 am

Fido wrote:
Careful, lots of retards here who don't take kindly to positive discussion of BO.

oh, hai
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:58 am

Fido wrote:

Fido - BC2 bad BO amazing

Ronin - BO bad BC2 amazing

You are doing the same thing Simon
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:04 am

You think I don't fucking know that?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:27 am

Fido wrote:

Nope
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:28 am

Fido wrote:

obviously not because sarcasm is beyond you
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Go improve your k/d, sucker.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:55 pm

It's hard cause BC2 is so easy any nub can kill me
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:58 pm

No, you're one of those nubs, so generally you guys kill each other pretty much equally. What I'm saying is you suck more than anyone else here.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Yah, I never outscore anyone ever
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I tried the latest zombies...forgotten how fucking hard they made it on BO. And how the hell do you kill the lighting guy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Alyss wrote:
I tried the latest zombies...forgotten how fucking hard they made it on BO. And how the hell do you kill the lighting guy?

Its not that hard if you know the people you are playing with.

And to kill George you can just get the scab snippy riffle, pour some punch in it and walla. Hit em like 20 times.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Kick 'im inna nuts!
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Rose wrote:
Its not that hard if you know the people you are playing with.

And to kill George you can just get the scab snippy riffle, pour some punch in it and walla. Hit em like 20 times.
I got no-one to play it with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Yeah apparently from what Josh is saying the 360 version of Black Ops has like half the amount of players the PS3 version does on average. Not right now obviously, but when PSN was functional.

When I play solo I just look for good players and send them a message telling them how great they are and how much I wish I was that good, then they add me, we party up for a few games, then Josh gets on and I leave and block them. That way you get a decent team going and people want to make a clan and it's all fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zombies - Call of Dead   New Zombies - Call of Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Zombies - Call of Dead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next