Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSN outage to last days

Go down 
+18
DTECH
sPurMiN_gErMin
XM8C1
Gut_Tech
SomeMexicanGuy
Hawk
GorillazInm1st
VILE
monkeystoot
Vanished
bat
Yoshi
CptnShotgun
Skreshavik
spacefox
Fido
RoninHo'in
leblackdragon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

yeah i know thats the problem and to be honest if i gave it two weeks i would probably be above average on Blops, the only time i ever played it i went 36-17 on nuketown and then i went on to get 5-18 on another map.

off topic, a massive spider just crawled up my top and i shit myself Sad
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

I used to drop nukes on motherfuckers in Modern Warfail 2 on a regular basis.

If I wasnt dropping a nuke, I was at least going 2 for 1.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 pm

None of you can talk unless you have played Battlefield 2 Modern Combat. BF2MC is nothing like CoD. Big ass maps. Kick ass vehicles. In-game clan games. A great capture the flag mode. Cod's CTF is shit because it has no vehicles and generally sucks ass in general. If you started at bad company, you can't be saying shit about the battlefield series.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Dude BF2MC stole almost evetrything it does from the CoD series.

I think they had 1 or 2 guns CoD didnt use? Other than that... yea.... same thing, only CoD did it SOOOOO much better. Like I said, all Battlefield does is make CoD games, dumbed down for the PC.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

What the fuck... thats all I have to say to that.

Your comparisons are based on the game's names to their guns? WHO the FUCK cares about that? You could care less about the in-game clan support, the great gameplay of the online, and the countless battlefield moments experienced, but you dwell on the fact they used the same guns. What the fuck man? Rage has consumed me yet my conscious keeps me from beating your ass with a sack of midget hookers.

its too bad the community for BF2 is pretty much gone or else I'd most likely still be on that game. I would literally play clan matches at the same map, and the same mode, for 6 months straight and still delight in thinking I can play the same map the next day. Never got old. NOW GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT COD SHIT
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Dude its not my fault Battlefield had to copy all their shit they do from a better game, Call of Duty, and then fuck it all up.

The numbers speak for themselves. Millions of retards flock to each new and improved CoD title each year, while Battlefield, an inferior ripoff of Call of Duty, gets left in the dust.

DICE should try coming up with their own ORIGINAL CONTENT instead of just taking the most recent CoD game and re-skinning it and calling it Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Agree with Gut on all points. Gut's finally becoming reasonable.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:40 pm

You do realize that battlefield has vehicles and big maps while CoD has small maps and no vehicles.

Besides, I've seen several of your rants saying that CoD is flocked to due to the lack of skill the game requires. So why the change of heart now? What event occurred in your life that sparked your inner CoD fanboy?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:42 pm

A bite, thats all. A huge, monstrous bite that just about broke the fucking line.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Anyone who hasn't played the Battlefield series before Bad Company 1 is going to think the whole series sucked because, yes, Bad company fucking blew. I'll give you that. Every game from BC1 onwards has been fecal matter of an over sized ox. You guys will never know the greater side of the Battlefield series and for that I pity you and your wretched souls.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:47 pm

oh FUCKS SAKE does anyone other than Fido understand whats going on here?????!?!?!?!?

If not Im just gonna stop, its not even worth it anymore. Ill just hurl made-up insults at people.
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Oh if you were messing with me the whole time then fuck you.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

YES.

FUCK ME.

God damnit I quit.

/retire
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

derp
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Wait, you were fucking around? Fuck off. You weren't even being all that over the top... sounded fucking reasonable.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh I knew he was fucking around, he just never does it very well because he ends up raging himself.

Stick to flaming Gut
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Not that I think he was trolling, but if he was, he just managed to successfully troll all of you by blatantly switching his normal arguments around, and you're telling him he's not good at trolling and he should stick to flaming?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Fido wrote:
Not that I think he was trolling, but if he was, he just managed to successfully troll all of you by blatantly switching his normal arguments around, and you're telling him he's not good at trolling and he should stick to flaming?
guess you missed my big obvious trollface?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 pm

NakidLadies wrote:
guess you missed my big obvious trollface?

This?

NakidLadies wrote:
PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Trollface

No, he saw it, and replied with this:

Fido wrote:
Here we once again see the failed troll attempting to mitigate his predicament with pictures.

just sayin. I mean Im not sayin anything, just, you know... sayin.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:58 pm

And Fido... OF COURSE I wasnt fucking trolling.

Why the fuck would I do that?

Allow me to re-state my arguments.

I say that BATTLEFIELD as a franchise is a ripoff of CALL OF DUTY.

Furthermore, I assert that each individual Battlefield game is simply a CALL OF DUTY GAME RE-SKINNED.

Everything that people think is so great about Battlefield, everything that Battlefield has ever done, was done FIRST and done BETTER by Call of Duty.

Battlefield 2 was a re-skin of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, with cheapened graphics and shallow gameplay.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:59 pm

And NOONE can PROVE ME WRONG on this, I KNOW MY FACTS, I have RAW DATA to BACK them.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:08 pm

So do I. Except tanks and stuff but we know BF broke those.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Gut, your more irritating than crabs
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

NakidLadies wrote:
Gut, you're more irritating than crabs

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm

fuck stupid quote garbo cunt shit

your such a faggot gut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN outage to last days
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: