Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSN outage to last days

Go down 
+18
DTECH
sPurMiN_gErMin
XM8C1
Gut_Tech
SomeMexicanGuy
Hawk
GorillazInm1st
VILE
monkeystoot
Vanished
bat
Yoshi
CptnShotgun
Skreshavik
spacefox
Fido
RoninHo'in
leblackdragon
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Yeah I can see Supaa having a meltdown : P .. wouldn't know about Mav since he deleted me -__-.

I don't mind since I play a lot of my games offline anyways, except for well BC2 and Blur. I just like being on to rent movies and such >_>.

Ohh and I will deff get PS+ if they add Party Chat. I was thinking about getting PS+ a little while ago, just that three month subscription to check it out and see if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Im just getting into Portal 2.

Other than that, I still got dante's inferno and and mortal kombat to play with.

Then I havent really done everything in any of the 3 god of war games... i completed each storyline and moved on... so still plenty of meat there.

Basically, fuck psn, im good without.

O and not to mention my x360 I bought off my brother that has a shitton of games to it.
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Dante's Inferno, what a rip off of GoW : P.

It was a good game though.. I even got a little action figure with it xD
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Yea tons of games are god of war ripoffs lol.

Hell, Battlefield is a Call of Duty ripoff but we still play it, right?

*teabag*
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 pm

battlefield came first dumbass
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:42 pm

NakidLadies wrote:
battlefield came first dumbass
Oh shit....
Back to top Go down
monkeystoot
Midget

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Lisha, what happened to playing NHL???
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

Oh shit....
oh sheet waht?
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 pm

No, Yoshi.

Call of Duty came first, and took full advantage of the console's superiority.

Battlefield came to dumb down the FPS experience for the PC crowd.

While CoD has always remained true to its standards, Battlefield sinks ever lower and lower, ruining what could be a great console experience by dumbing it down for PC losers who cant afford a ps3, and couldnt figure out how to work it even if they did have one.

Do somethin about it, faggot.
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

monkeystoot wrote:
Lisha, what happened to playing NHL???
I gave up Matt : (, I just don't like those new NHL games anymore.. '98 will always be my fav : P.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Gut_Tech wrote:
No, Yoshi.

While CoD has always remained true to its standards, Battlefield sinks ever lower and lower, ruining what could be a great console experience by dumbing it down for PC losers who cant afford a ps3, and couldnt figure out how to work it even if they did have one.

ever heard of the game 1942 that came out in 2002? stfu faggot
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

and of course MOH came before both of those games...
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Gut_Tech wrote:
No, Yoshi.

Gut, your e-peen is showing.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Look Im not here to spell out basic shit for derptards, so you'll just have to figure it out on your own.

But yes, Medal of Honor came out like 3 months before the first CoD game, and then the first Battlefield game directly copied Call of Duty in every way but dumbed it down for PC.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Gut's 100% correct, this is common knowledge to the vast majority of people. Just a couple of retards can't figure it out - they play a lot of Battlefield and don't give the better games a chance.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:35 pm

PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Trollface
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Here we once again see the failed troll attempting to mitigate his predicament with pictures.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Gut_Tech wrote:
Look Im not here to spell out basic shit for derptards, so you'll just have to figure it out on your own.

But yes, Medal of Honor came out like 3 months before the first CoD game, and then the first Battlefield game directly copied Call of Duty in every way but dumbed it down for PC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty
"Call of Duty is a video game based on the Quake III Arena engine (id Tech 3), and was released on October 29, 2003."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_(series)
"Battlefield 1942 was released on September 10, 2002, using the Refractor gaming engine, and introduced the "Conquest" gameplay mode, in which players fought for "capture points" throughout the map. Two expansion packs were released, The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII."

Uh-huh.

Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Fido wrote:
Here we once again see the failed troll attempting to mitigate his predicament with pictures.
someone has to be trolling, its a fact.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:

"Call of Duty is a video game based on the Quake III Arena engine (id Tech 3), and was released on October 29, 2003."

"Battlefield 1942 was released on September 10, 2002, using the Refractor gaming engine, and introduced the "Conquest" gameplay mode, in which players fought for "capture points" throughout the map. Two expansion packs were released, The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII."

Uh-huh.

and MOH was 1999
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Jesus Christ Im so much better at this than all of you.

And Im not even trying. This is like fucking kindergarten shit. Like I called you a poopy-pants and you start fucking crying, then CaptainFagGun randomly shows up outa nowhere and pulls his trousers down to try and prove that he isnt a fucking poopy-pants.

Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 pm

and halo was 2001
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:51 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:

Uh-huh.

That's like an easy year of work for the people who made CoD to improve on everything in Battlefield and release a better game. Meanwhile the idiots who made Battlefield were like LOL LOOK THEY MADE A BETTER GAME but aw I'm lazy I don't wanna release more. Let's do expansion packs LOL and they'll buy it! But nobody did. Then CoD people were like "lol we'll show them" and released maps and expansions and shit and EVERYONE bought them. They made billions.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

but gut was wrong, thats all i care about.

i agree CoD is a vetter game but im shit at it which is why its an awful game
and the only reason im shit at it is because i have never bothered to get the game on release.

the only CoD game im actually good at is WaW but thats like being good at clapping your hands
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

NakidLadies wrote:
but gut was wrong, thats all i care about.

i agree CoD is a vetter game but im shit at it which is why its an awful game
and the only reason im shit at it is because i have never bothered to get the game on release.

the only CoD game im actually good at is WaW but thats like being good at clapping your hands

What part was Gut wrong about? I think you just misread it.

You should really try to get a coD game at release. I had the same problem in Modern Warfail 2. I was average but it took months of playing. Got BO at release and now I'm up there and I can do good and enjoy it.

That's really all it is. Can't let them build up their skill from release, figure out which guns are best, get used to them, etc, and leave you in the dust. I think that's what turns people off of CoD. You know? They're not good at it... they play a few days... they get owned a lot... they think, aw, this game is dumb, it's just campers. Meanwhile they're using (in Ronin's case on Modern Warfail 2) heartbeat sensors and thermal scopes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN outage to last days   PSN outage to last days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN outage to last days
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: