Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Non Kill Ever

Go down 
+3
DTECH
spacefox
Rose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Ahh wow, pissed me off in BC2 when a good RPG hit wouldnt kill a chopper and everyone would just bail out. That sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I commented on Youtube
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Wow. Was that an unguided shot with the second rocket?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Wow. Was that an unguided shot with the second rocket?

To my understanding RPG's don't lock on after shooting them twice. But, I could be wrong as I do not understand the game with all of its swanness.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Either way, that was an amazing shot.
/jealous
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

its clearly a joke vid, becasue a skillful player on top of his game woulda just shot the pilot out of the cockpit with the rocket for an instant kill instead of just hitting it anywhere for a lame disable.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 pm

gut wrote:
its clearly a joke vid, becasue a skillful player on top of his game woulda just shot the pilot out of the cockpit with the rocket for an instant kill instead of just hitting it anywhere for a lame disable.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

gut wrote:

It's actually annoying how many no-skill stingers hit me that way.

Besides crashing in a blaze of glory (damn you light poles Razz), it's probably my #1 source of death in a jet.

I'll have 100 jet health, a stinger wouldn't even disable me in 1 hit... yet it hits the effin cockpit and kills me >.<
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Yea thats annoying, but its 10x worse in a chopper. Its to the point where its not even worth trying to use an attack heli most of the time.

Now a scout chopper on the other hand is awesome because as soon as someone pops out to even try and lock on, you can beam them with the instant kill laser pointer of doom and get 30 kills and maybe one death, not to mention the satisfying massive multikills from insta-gibbing an unsuspecting vodnik or enemy scout chopper. They have no idea how fast you can zap them, they honestly think they can out-repair, so its like "BZZZZZZZ.... BZZ... BZZ.... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ multikillx4"
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

the scout chopper MG's can kill Heavy tanks w/o too much difficulty.... they're stupidly OP.

Attack helo's are good if the pilot has ECM, and gunner has Flares, and the 2 work together.... you can be almost impossible to take out.

W/O ECM.... the first duo on the other team to combine SOFLAM (or tank 3rd seat) with Javelin (or tank Guided Shell) will OHK you without a damn thing you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm

o fuck, EVERYTHING about the scout heli is stupidly OP ronin.

With just one repair guy you can fly right up to an angry tunguska fag and straight up end his 35 kill streak and theres nothign he can possibly do about it unless he gets lucky and shoots you out of the cockpit during your approach.

Everything else in the game, you can beat withotu a repair guy. Everything. The only things that counter scout helis are tank guided shell and another scout heli.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

JDAM + Javelin makes short work of them.... 9/10... or more like 99/100 scout helos have flares instead of ECM because it's more useful most of the time.

fuck that tho... I'll take ECM and just spend more time runnin..... especially if I get a repairer since you can out repair stingers/heat seekers easy but Jav/GM are OHK's
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 am

Didnt they remove the Javelins ability to lock onto painted air targets in the latest patch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Non Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Non Kill Ever   Best Non Kill Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Non Kill Ever
Page 1 of 1