Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Kill Ever

Go down 
+4
sPurMiN_gErMin
VILE
Fido
Rose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 am

Yep. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 am

Whore.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 am

that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am

hahaha nice.

And yes. Please make the randomness ep. 2.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

i dont get what happened
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Did you shank somebody with the claymore spikes?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm

gut wrote:
i dont get what happened

BF3 and all its glitchyness garbage happened, he claymored the guy without it esplodin

Or it was telekinesis.... either way
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm gonna go with the Telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 pm

The guy jumped on him and died from impact with the claymore I think.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Habitual Offender
Rose

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 pm

He jumped down, and I headbutted his shoe. Claymore had nothing to do with it.
I don't remember why I was running with a claymore above my head.. so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 pm

The whole series of games around that moment was when we were putting claymores down on stairs and trapping campers. You were running with them above your head so you could find someone and slam them down dramatically. You know that.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
I'm gonna go with the Telekinesis.

Thats most probable
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

@fid: how would they be trapped? They can just go up the stairs and hop out the window, plus they are campers to they wouldnt even know that they were trapped really.

What would be much more awesome, is to fill a campy room (such as the one upstairs where josh was heading) with 12 C4s, then hide a claymore back in the cut somewhere, so the room will fill up with campers, and eventually one of them will set off the claymore in the cut and it will det all the C4s and half their team will die, or at least a whole squad.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 pm

you misunderstand. We find someone prone camping, and put claymores all around them. If they move, they die.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Look you really need to do my idea here, the more i think about it. Claymore+C4 chain reactions.

Like go to a hallway on siene crossing where people creep through 1 by one, and u often have like 4 people in the one hallway. Rig that whole shit with C4 and stick a claymore at the end that will start a C4 chain reaction and kill everyone in the hallway once teh first guy reaches the end of the hallway and trips the claymore.

Or get in a heavy tank and have everyone put claymores and C4 on it so if a C4 guy runs up on it, theres a huge massive explosion and he dies but the tank remains unscathed. Shit like that is hilarious.

Watching a guy with a claymore set next to him waiting for him to move is worth maybe half a grin at best. Usually a "meh."

Or have you tried C4ing the EOD bot? I know you cant C4 the star wars recon thing but you might can c4 the eod. Try that. Or just use the EOD in general. Guys in a hallway camping or whatever, just drive in with the EOD and kill them with it, or at least make them all go crazy and waste ammo so the next guy rambos them all with a glock 18 or somethin.

Or find a sniper. Have one guy (the recorder, rose) sit up behind the sniper. Have a faggot (fido) sit somewhere with mortars, and have josh sit like right almost on top of the sniper, so the faggot can see exactly where to drop smoke shells so they land right in front of the sniper, keep doing that till he goes crazy.

OR STICK A CLAYMORE ON THE EOD BOT. TRIED THAT YET?? DO THAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Kill Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Kill Ever   Best Kill Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Kill Ever
Page 1 of 1