Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)

Go down 
+5
spacefox
Xycolian
GorillazInm1st
DGAF
AmPLiFiKaTioN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:
Prove me wrong.
Well, for starters, he said he'd save 50 more and buy a PS3 with the CoD:BO promo instead of buying that.
Second thing is that he said put 300 towards a laptop, not buy a 300 dollar laptop.
1. I get that, who wouldnt? But it depends on what you want. For a brand new piece of tech, and for a portable gaming platform, the Vita is a good price.
2. Read my post again. I said you can put $300 towards a laptop, but you're still gonna need to spend way more. And if it's a portable platform you're looking for, why do that when you can just spend $250 on the Vita.

@DGAF, its hard to tell sometimes.

@Amp... I had to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Xycolian wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

I knew I'd get that kind of reply, because you know you're wrong. It has nothing to do with Sony, youre just being retarded.

Prove me wrong.

I have to say I was pretty happy with myself when I saw your rage post but anyway...

Sorry I came across as kind of a crazy fool in my rants. Basically what I meant to say was that I think the vita is an overpriced piece of junk and I won't be wasting my hard-earned money on it. You are, however, entitled to waste your money however you like.

But yeah that's just my opinion, I'm not saying that the components and technology that make up the vita aren't worth 250/300 bucks (too lazy to research the actual cost to produce it) I'm just saying I wouldn't touch that piece of shit with a 10ft pole because I don't think it's worth 250/300 bucks.
Ok... I dont understand WHY you dont think it's worth it, but I can respect your opinion. Everyone views value differently.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

1. I get that, who wouldnt? But it depends on what you want. For a brand new piece of tech, and for a portable gaming platform, the Vita is a good price.
2. Read my post again. I said you can put $300 towards a laptop, but you're still gonna need to spend way more. And if it's a portable platform you're looking for, why do that when you can just spend $250 on the Vita.

1) I could paint a rock gold and hot-glue random sticks of RAM on it and call it top-of-the-line, but it would still be shit.
2) I did, and you're assuming he meant 300 dollars, for which you then went on a self-righteous crusade on how you need to spend more money.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

1) I could paint a rock gold and hot-glue random sticks of RAM on it and call it top-of-the-line, but it would still be shit.
2) I did, and you're assuming he meant 300 dollars, for which you then went on a self-righteous crusade on how you need to spend more money.
Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Devinporter
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Thats what I thought too. Btw, nice sig.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

DGAF wrote:
Thats what I thought too. Btw, nice sig.
Thanks, friend made it for me years ago Teeth
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

SpaceFox wrote:
Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Devinporter
Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 English-motherfucker-shakespeare-english-motherfucker-do-you-demotivational-poster-1256919710
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

Depends on whether you consider the 3D feature worth it. Without it, it's not much different from the DSi. The graphics aren't even that much better. But it's getting a lot of good games so the software alone imo makes it worth buying. The Vita imo is a bigger improvement though. What else does the 3DS even have going for it?
Web browsing and access to the Wii shop channel. Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 613626
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

Depends on whether you consider the 3D feature worth it. Without it, it's not much different from the DSi. The graphics aren't even that much better. But it's getting a lot of good games so the software alone imo makes it worth buying. The Vita imo is a bigger improvement though. What else does the 3DS even have going for it?
Web browsing and access to the Wii shop channel. Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 613626
Web browsing, doesnt the DSi do that too? And that's kinda whatevs, nowadays anything can web browse.

Wii Shop Channel... uhh yeah, that's a huge feature. I remember that for the Wii and DSi and it was disappointing, did they improve it at all for the 3DS? And even if they did, doesnt really add much to the value.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Wow someone is a vita lover..... ffs

Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 pm

DTECH wrote:

I love life.

<.<
>.>

inb4stalejokeisstale
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

I love life.

<.<
>.>

inb4stalejokeisstale

Lucky you had that inb4
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:03 pm

DTECH wrote:

He's livin la vita loca.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
xALIENAx
Completely Sane and Normal Individual
xALIENAx

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

@ all anyone who buys this thing is a fucking moron
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
Explain.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

xALIENAx wrote:
Lol
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

^ I thought that too, but I hesitated and decided to be nice about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)   Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's New PS Vita (Previously Sony NGP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2