Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some balancing info. Looking Good!

Go down 
+11
DGAF
DTECH
the_Fetophagist
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
VILE
Eradicated
RoninHo'in
Alyss
St NickelStew
GnarlyBromance
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Some balancing info. Looking Good! Empty
PostSubject: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm

YAY!!

http://battlefieldo.com/?p=1027
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Hmmm ... similar, but different. Making medics give up grenade launchers for medic abilities is new twist.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Hmm....I can't really rage about that, since I always said I'd play medic if they didn't have LMGs. Looks like I'll be playing a lot of Rifleman, plus Sniper as long as they CQB weapons. I assume it'll be a cross between Spec-Ops and Recon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Alyss wrote:
Hmm....I can't really rage about that, since I always said I'd play medic if they didn't have LMGs. Looks like I'll be playing a lot of Rifleman, plus Sniper as long as they CQB weapons. I assume it'll be a cross between Spec-Ops and Recon...

Should be... VSS with RDS = SMG anyways lol

but they look to be modeling closest to the 2142 class system
Back to top Go down
St NickelStew
Midget
St NickelStew

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

I hope the Medic is not the only class where you have to give up a killing ability to actually do your class "right".
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

St NickelStew wrote:

I hope the Medic is not the only class where you have to give up a killing ability to actually do your class "right".

Giving up a GL isn't giving up much kill ability... GL's are only used to remove cover really, and RPG's do a much better job so Eff it.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Medics in BF2 were basically assaults sans the M203. They are making it so it is 2 classes in one. Just like BF2142. Kind of two trees for each class to specialize. 2142 was my favorite class system! I LOVED IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Given the option, I'd rather have a foregrip over the grenade launcher. So far the 40mm has been more useful for destroying obstacles thann actually killing anything. I spam the 40mm like theres no tomorrow, but like ronin said, if you want killing ability, RPG is way superior.

Plus im tired of seeing the Starship Trooper oversized AR+GL combo in BC2, give me a lean, sleak death machine instead.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Eradicated wrote:
Plus im tired of seeing the Starship Trooper oversized AR+GL combo in BC2, give me a lean, sleak death machine instead.
THIS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:59 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
YAY!!

[url=http://battlefieldo.com/?p=1027
http://battlefieldo.com/?p=1027[/quote[/url]]

sweet..btw, where is the thread with the link to your blog? I never did get around to ripping th....err I mean, constructive criticisism, yeah, I wanna offer some of that..
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 pm

vehicle health regeneration?? gtfo
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:25 pm

VILE wrote:
http://battlefieldo.com/?p=1027[/quote[/url]]

sweet..btw, where is the thread with the link to your blog? I never did get around to ripping th....err I mean, constructive criticisism, yeah, I wanna offer some of that..

http://thedigitalbro.typepad.com/the-digital-bro/
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Giving up a GL isn't giving up much kill ability... GL's are only used to remove cover really, and RPG's do a much better job so Eff it.
If the damage coding is the same as BC2's, then the GL will still be the superior explosive against infantry.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Alyss wrote:
THIS

I agree with this as well. The M416 is a very cool looking gun IRL but the ingame version looks like shat with that M203 and very short barrel.
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

The only thing that bothers me is the LMG suppression part. That's going to be annoying
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Fucking gay even more of an ability to bail on vehicles once they are destroyed....... thats bullshit if the motherfucker is destroyed you should die with the fucking vehicle
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

DTECH wrote:
Fucking gay even more of an ability to bail on vehicles once they are destroyed....... thats bullshit if the motherfucker is destroyed you should die with the fucking vehicle

stfu gayboy
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

DTECH wrote:
WTF where does it say this? That's one of the things in BC2 that pisses me off the most.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Jesus fuck you are dumb tonight

"Vehicles can also be immobilized right before destruction, forcing an Engineer to intervene to save it, and giving the passengers a chance to bail out. The hope is that this will alleviate a lot of the rage that comes from a team jumping into a humvee, only to be destroyed by one well placed rocket. Yes, the rocket might kill the person it blows up right next to, but the whole squad won’t be punished for one crazy driver, or feel like vehicles are death traps."
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm

DTECH wrote:
Jesus fuck you are dumb tonight

"Vehicles can also be immobilized right before destruction, forcing an Engineer to intervene to save it, and giving the passengers a chance to bail out. The hope is that this will alleviate a lot of the rage that comes from a team jumping into a humvee, only to be destroyed by one well placed rocket. Yes, the rocket might kill the person it blows up right next to, but the whole squad won’t be punished for one crazy driver, or feel like vehicles are death traps."
That's the most retarded fucking thing ever!!! RAGGEEE! RAGE EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 pm

And no it's not that I didnt see it, I didnt bother to check any of these links.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:54 pm

SpaceFox wrote:
And no it's not that I didnt see it, I didnt bother to check any of these links.

Ahh the old " I didnt bother to check any of those links" excuse
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm

DTECH wrote:

Ahh the old " I didnt bother to check any of those links" excuse

stfu gayboy
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:56 pm

DGAF wrote:

stfu gayboy
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Made a topicz at EAUK

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1404080-jumping-out-vehicles.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some balancing info. Looking Good!   Some balancing info. Looking Good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some balancing info. Looking Good!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next