Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAN or CLANLESS

Go down 
+13
MadCunt
Vanished
Daedra
sPurMiN_gErMin
Fido
RoninHo'in
spacefox
DGAF
VILE
Alyss
Hawk
Skreshavik
ReBeLLiO_ouS
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReBeLLiO_ouS
Habitual Offender
ReBeLLiO_ouS

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am

Discuss CLAN or CLANLESS 95690 CLAN or CLANLESS 194863
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WillKat66?feature=mhee
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 am

Drama, abuse of power weapons, butthurt angst when you lose...fun to spectate, but no fun to participate in.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 am

Normally people actually give their opinions when they make a thread. Just simpling asking other people to talk about a subject that you enjoy, without giving any supplement seems rather odd.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 am

Hawk wrote:
Normally people actually give their opinions when they make a thread. Just simpling asking other people to talk about a subject that you enjoy, without giving any supplement seems rather odd.
Not really, the OP on 4chan often only asks, not answers.

As for me: I liked doing the clan thing for a while with PtP, but it didn't fit with my schedule due to the time difference so I ended up largely being out of the loop. Plus, the clan increasingly just did training and matches, never just kicked loose in pub games like the good old days. I've realised that's more fun - I'm not really competitive enough for clans, prefer to just be a pub star with mates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
ReBeLLiO_ouS
Habitual Offender
ReBeLLiO_ouS

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Hawk wrote:
Normally people actually give their opinions when they make a thread. Just simpling askin
g other people to talk about a subject that you enjoy, without giving any supplement seems rather odd.

U only visit this site? I posted this on U.S&UK forums. Had great responce decided to post here>>>get with the program Bro/ lol!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm

No I do not go to those forums.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

clans are fine as long as I'm in them
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

p00p
Back to top Go down
ReBeLLiO_ouS
Habitual Offender
ReBeLLiO_ouS

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 am

FLaWxLeSs wrote:
p00p in my pants CLAN or CLANLESS 840961

^^^ /fixed
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 am

FLaWxLeSs wrote:
p00p
Youve been in like 20 clans.

lol

And for me, clanless.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

clanless

Made up ranks...
superiority complexes...
egos...
exploit gameplay...
attitude problems...
blame game/pointing fingers...
schedules...
lame practice....
PUB games are just clearing rooms....

Yah... I like to just play with a friend or 2 in randoms... more fun. I enjoyed our "All-Star" matches where nothing was really on the line so nothing was a problem... just a bunch of great players in 1 server all trying to have fun with 8 man party chat on each team.

If someone on EAUK/US forums wants to... we could set up like a buddy list and scheduled times including players from all 3 forums on Sats/Suns where we try to get a private match going, and if not 16 then just join on each other and split up over 2 teams.

I can start a thread here and someone else can start threads @ EAUK/US, forums taking names and a poll for avail times on the weekend. Title it "Tired of randoms? non-clan Forum Private Match Schedule (360/PS3) " or something.

We should try to schedule both UK and US times that will be reasonable for everyone in the region and has the hightest amount of votes on times. We will then create and update player lists in the OP of each thread, and also link back to the master thread here.

This should get us good games and increase our forum activity here.

I can post in the US forums come to think of it.......just need someone to post in the UK boards...

we can also restrict this to invite only.... create a private group on each board, and scout out good/team players on the boards and send em invites. We would have to see how many people we can get with invites tho... open invitation = more players.

I like playing with and against good players.... I just hate the attitude and competitiveness (which results in cheese gameplay) that typically accompanies clan matches
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

might even get a couple ppl who've shelved it for the most part to brush it off for a couple great games a week.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

First time in a long time I've agreed with what you said Ronin.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:22 pm

That would be cool Ronin, and a good way to get new members here.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm

SpaceFox wrote:
That would be cool Ronin, and a good way to get new members here.

Those matches can easily fail...the last time we did that some people just kept on qscoping and talking shit...*cough*psn4lyf*cough*

I still got the footage from 20 guys shooting smoke grenades at each other inside the C building on alta tho...

@topic:

Clans are fun if you have good people in it. I was in 3 clans for BC1 and BC2...all full of cool people. Theres always drama when you get a bunch of overinflated egos together. You either ignore it...or you join in...i prefer to simply ignore it.

But if you wanna set up an "All-Star"-Match...count me in.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm

they CAN fail.... I know a few devolved into VSS spamming matches back in BC1 days... most players did good enough to at least refrain from QScoping, and it was still fun.

Main goal is to simply get a lot of good and(/or) team orientated players all in the same match.... on BOTH sides. Regular set times on Sat/Sun, 1 time frame ea. for US & UK, for players to expect a group of players on... enough to hopefully set up a private match (can private matches go 12v12? or are they limited to 8v8?) and if not to at least mass join in on public servers and fill out both teams as evenly as possible. (letting late comers join in on them in progress)

There would of course not be any real rules (at least not at the beginning) etc... but that it is a community of people who should at least respect fair and fun gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I can tell you from experience that when you try to organize a large game people will crash it. People will join session and invite friends, and while you might trust everyone you invited to behave, many people have friends who are total devil and would love to ruin the fun for everyone.

Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah, most tend to fail. But sometimes we can pull off good private matches, like this one.

That was fun. We managed to pull off 2 matches without anybody fking up, and would have gotten more if we didnt keep getting disconnected.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm

hence why I said possibly try invite only first.

and most of the games I played back in BC1 days were epic... everyone playing for the objective, not focused to much on inane BS.

We could maintain a group here with a private group thread to control who gets to see the set match times. We'd learn of any ill-willers soon enough.

Still worth a shot either way IMO....
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Used to play actively in a CoD1, 2 and 4 clan, at the time around 80% of the members were school friends.
I only stay now to use the Teamspeak server and keep in touch with a few people (mainly old school friends still)
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Ronin0ni wrote:
hence why I said possibly try invite only first.

and most of the games I played back in BC1 days were epic... everyone playing for the objective, not focused to much on inane BS.

We could maintain a group here with a private group thread to control who gets to see the set match times. We'd learn of any ill-willers soon enough.

Still worth a shot either way IMO....
Knife only matches ftw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

SpaceFox wrote:
Yeah, most tend to fail. But sometimes we can pull off good private matches, like this one.

That was fun. We managed to pull off 2 matches without anybody fking up, and would have gotten more if we didnt keep getting disconnected.
Why was I not invited to that :'(.. Boooo !!

On topic: I like being in a clan not for the CB's or anything I just like having a group of people to squad with : D.

Only thing I hate is when we have a bunch of us on the one team, seems to empty the other side after a few rounds.. : (. So sometimes I just like running solo xD
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

oOoLishaoOo wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

Why was I not invited to that :'(.. Boooo !!

On topic: I like being in a clan not for the CB's or anything I just like having a group of people to squad with : D.

Only thing I hate is when we have a bunch of us on the one team, seems to empty the other side after a few rounds.. : (. So sometimes I just like running solo xD
Cause you're a newfie.

Nah, idk. Are you even on PS3?
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

Cause you're a newfie.

*cough*destroyed you in the RPG only matches*cough*
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 pm

oOoLishaoOo wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

Cause you're a newfie.

*cough*destroyed you in the RPG only matches*cough*
Oh shhh, yeah I remember now.

What's your PSN? I dont think I have you added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLAN or CLANLESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN or CLANLESS   CLAN or CLANLESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN or CLANLESS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: