Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.

Go down 
+11
spacefox
Hawk
Skreshavik
Killzone_Kid
Eradicated
Fido
RoninHo'in
ShowyAsh
VILE
CptnShotgun
bat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 am

And dont worry about snipers. If they bother you that much, just troll the unholy fuck out of them with a parrot drone. Its a very easy and satisfying form of revenge.

In fact, thats one thing I like about this game. Theres lots of hard counters, so whatevers annoying you, if you actually take a look at your options there is usually something very simple you can do to cut that shit out.

Hummers? RPG. Drones? EMP grenade/knife. Snipers? Parrot drone. Choppers/air drones/air strikes/parrot wh0res? Rhino drone. Rhino drone killin ur roflcopter? Use an airstrike next time.
Back to top Go down
Killzone_Kid
Habitual Offender

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 am

Fido wrote:
The part where the VIP code (oh, wait, it's an "online pass" now!) removes that possibility...

http://www.shacknews.com/article/67030/homefront-to-feature-thqs-online

Says you can still play online just cannot progress.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

Yeah... remember playing on non VIP servers? Yechh.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:04 pm

they aren't separate servers...... you are just at a massive disadvantage stuck at level 5 while everyone else has everything unlocked.

This crap is lame. Fecking marketing schemes. and level 5??? FFS they could at least make it 15-20 so you could get a decent rental out of it.
Back to top Go down
Killzone_Kid
Habitual Offender

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Fido wrote:
Yeah... remember playing on non VIP servers? Yechh.

Yeah, noob pwnage! I've seen quite a few lvl 50s as well, imagine that? If you like the game so much you made lvl 50 on non VIP buy the fecking game just because.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Well VIP players can get into those servers by squadding with a non VIP member. The 50 you saw was probably someone looking for easy games. Back when BC2 was first out, the week or 2 or 3 after launch, there were only 4-5 people on each non-VIP server. Doubt it's gotten any better since the map packs.
Back to top Go down
Killzone_Kid
Habitual Offender

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Fido wrote:
Well VIP players can get into those servers by squadding with a non VIP member. The 50 you saw was probably someone looking for easy games. Back when BC2 was first out, the week or 2 or 3 after launch, there were only 4-5 people on each non-VIP server. Doubt it's gotten any better since the map packs.

No man, 1 guy in particular was born and bread on nonVIP servers. He was joining on his own. I know this because when we used to clear the servers, he would often join on his own. The fecker liked Atacama as well.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

That's pretty sad. Someone should donate their VIP code to him; let him use their e-mail or something.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:49 pm

man... I could NOT play BC2 w/o VIP

theres like... what? 4 maps/mode? lmao
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:43 pm

It's all the same maps anyways.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm

not if you only play 1 mode... and MP7 of course.... and actually.... MP1 too
Back to top Go down
Killzone_Kid
Habitual Offender

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Ronin0ni wrote:
man... I could NOT play BC2 w/o VIP

theres like... what? 4 maps/mode? lmao

I can. All I do nowdays is play Vietnam. Reminds me of BC1. The pace, the fun, the fact that you can play on your own.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

yah, I love vietnam...

I still play vanilla... mostly Oasis, and some HD
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:02 pm

I fudge HATE THE WORD VANILLA IT SOUNDS fudge GAY SHUT THE fudge UP! WHY THE fudge DOES EVERYONE SAY IT NOW DAYS! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL!

inb4 shitstorm of manilla
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Gutman with a gat
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 pm

FUKING fudge
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Wow you're really funny.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:27 pm

NakidLadies wrote:
I fudge HATE THE WORD VANILLA IT SOUNDS fudge GAY SHUT THE fudge UP! WHY THE fudge DOES EVERYONE SAY IT NOW DAYS! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL!

inb4 shitstorm of manilla

Nor does swearing... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 am

Personally, I like vanilla games in general. Vanilla games may be vanilla, and their expansions are usually pretty cool, but the vanilla experience, which is the vanilla core of the vanilla game, is usually what the vanilla gameplay is all about. The non-vanilla expansions just add to the vanilla gameplay of the vanilla game, and cant be played exclusively, unlike vanilla, because eventually you will want to play vanilla again.

vanilla.
Back to top Go down
ShowyAsh
Midget
ShowyAsh

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

I think I have finally hit my stride in homefront. The servers were working very well last night and I actually got into games with 3 of my friends. The knife is amazing; there were many times last night where I got behind 2 ppl and was able to knife them back to back....even if the second guy started shooting at me. Having a functional knife is the $hit. I brought my kd up from .79 to 1.2....started to fall off towards the end of the night (early morning). The gun of choice is the Scar-L; it is a 3 round burst and actually has a pretty slow RoF, but man its strong. I stole a lot of kills from across the map hahah. The holo scope is essential and I can't wait to get a ACOG. My best game was 24/4 on BC ground control, where I became a 5 star threat and raped with the heavy tank. Game is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:00 pm

ShowyAsh wrote:
I think I have finally hit my stride in homefront. The servers were working very well last night and I actually got into games with 3 of my friends. The knife is amazing; there were many times last night where I got behind 2 ppl and was able to knife them back to back....even if the second guy started shooting at me. Having a functional knife is the $hit. I brought my kd up from .79 to 1.2....started to fall off towards the end of the night (early morning). The gun of choice is the Scar-L; it is a 3 round burst and actually has a pretty slow RoF, but man its strong. I stole a lot of kills from across the map hahah. The holo scope is essential and I can't wait to get a ACOG. My best game was 24/4 on BC ground control, where I became a 5 star threat and raped with the heavy tank. Game is pretty fun.
Nub. I do better than that.... with a broken arm!

Haha jk, I'm not that annoying. Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 am

the game is ish.

with no robots i have great games k/d 1.5-2.5 top 5 in scoring. with robots (which is almost 90% of the time) i go 1-1.5 at the bottom.

read my review. don't waste your time or money. i didn't buy it, i'm playing my bro copy. if you bought the game before my review i deeply apologize because i feel it's my duty to warn the public and not give money to such game devs not because i'm cheap or don't want to waste my money its because i don't want to encourage them to keep making more sh1t.
Back to top Go down
Lambo805
Murderous Crack Fiend
Lambo805

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Wanton, the thing is that as much as you hate HF, there's a lot of people that like it that much. You can't just simply say nobody here should buy it. All you can do is give your opinion and hope that people feel the same way as you.

Personally, I absolutely despise just about everything in CoD like you do HF, but I don't tell people not to buy it, I just say it's a shit game whenever I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Same here with BC2. Except I do tell people not to buy it.
Back to top Go down
WantonHERO
Murderous Crack Fiend
WantonHERO

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Lambo805 wrote:
Wanton, the thing is that as much as you hate HF, there's a lot of people that like it that much. You can't just simply say nobody here should buy it. All you can do is give your opinion and hope that people feel the same way as you.

Personally, I absolutely despise just about everything in CoD like you do HF, but I don't tell people not to buy it, I just say it's a shit game whenever I get the chance.

ever watch top gear? they review and do their hw on cars. they show you the good and the bad and based on it they give you a recommendation. sometimes they review a car and it's so bad and overpriced that it takes them a whole segment and they summarize by advising the viewer not to even waste their time.

so i understand people will like it. people like the hummar and the vw beetle. all i'm doing is giving my review and i honestly think it's a waste of money. i will tell/advise/whatever anyone reading not to buy it. i know almost everyone in this forum and we've talked here for over 1 year. we've played the same game and i have heard everyone's complaints.

bc2 main complaints:
-laggy servers
-camping recon
-cheap sensors

bo main complaints:
-laggy connection to hosts
-campers
-lack of variety in weapons (op famaug/ak74u)

so if homefront has all those issues x10 and more it's an obvious conclusion. Especially when most of my friends were dishing out how this game will take over cod/bf in fps.

but this is just my opinion. obviously i haven't convinced you or ash or gut. which is fine. i'm not holding a gun to everyone's head and telling them not to buy it. but i am highlighting the issues that made us turn away from bc1/bc2 and Modern Warfail 2/bo, which are the big fps giants.

so if you like hf, good for you, you have something to do until bf3. as for me, i'm glad i didn't waste my money. like i posted already, the guys i normally game with on a daily basis have had enough of hf. it's only been 9 days but you can tell how bad it is by how quickly they gave up on it. BC2/BO didn't work perfect when it came out and everyone waited for the patchs, this game, meh...it's not worth it, through it away. Have fun in your vw lime green beetle. Cool
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

^Top Gear is shit. It's three guys being paid to have a permanent mid-life crisis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.   So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was wh0ring the Parrot drone.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: