Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thought you guys would like this

Go down 
+6
SomeMexicanGuy
Fido
RoninHo'in
Skreshavik
spacefox
DTECH
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Eradicated wrote:
Fido wrote:
Or off doing something more fun
Long story short, EA releases Sim City, requires constant internet connection to play, game servers borked up in within the first week of launch, people cannot connect to server, and the few that could connect mostly got stuck in an infinite queue loop (if you cant get a server slot within 20 minutes, rather then getting prioritised access to the next free slot, the 20 minute timer starts again, etc etc).

Its like the Diablo 3 launch only with more problems and EA doing its usual dumbfuckery.

Aaah, thanks. That does clarify it perfectly. Far Cry 3 had the same types of server issues with bad matchmaking and it made me ditch the game early when it showed significant promise of being my favorite new FPS and SP game.

Now I understand and that's all I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Fido wrote:
Eradicated wrote:

Long story short, EA releases Sim City, requires constant internet connection to play, game servers borked up in within the first week of launch, people cannot connect to server, and the few that could connect mostly got stuck in an infinite queue loop (if you cant get a server slot within 20 minutes, rather then getting prioritised access to the next free slot, the 20 minute timer starts again, etc etc).

Its like the Diablo 3 launch only with more problems and EA doing its usual dumbfuckery.

Aaah, thanks. That does clarify it perfectly. Far Cry 3 had the same types of server issues with bad matchmaking and it made me ditch the game early when it showed significant promise of being my favorite new FPS and SP game.

Now I understand and that's all I was looking for.

WTF, I explained it and I did it in tldr format
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:31 pm

DTECH wrote:
So did Legion. The only difference being, his made sense to those of us too retarded to understand your explanation.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm

MadCunt wrote:
DTECH wrote:
So did Legion. The only difference being, his made sense to those of us too retarded to understand your explanation.

Feeble minds pfft
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

DTECH wrote:

As the Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts, that was a pretty shit explanation.

Speaking of titles...I never understood why mine is the Murderous Crack Fiend...
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Eradicated wrote:
DTECH wrote:

As the Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts, that was a pretty shit explanation.

Speaking of titles...I never understood why mine is the Murderous Crack Fiend...

To be fair it's been a while since I've posted on here so I need to get my legs back
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 am

DTECH wrote:
Eradicated wrote:

To be fair it's been a while since I've posted on here so I need to get my legs back
I havent been here in ages, but that doesnt excuse me from my duties as homicidal junkie. Go back to your Library of Facts, and consult your texts on all things factual.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 am

Eradicated wrote:
DTECH wrote:

I havent been here in ages, but that doesnt excuse me from my duties as homicidal junkie. Go back to your Library of Facts, and consult your texts on all things factual.

Sound advice, I will brush up this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought you guys would like this   Thought you guys would like this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought you guys would like this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2