Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what are you plebians playing anyways?

Go down 
+3
MadCunt
Eradicated
RoninHo'in
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

So what are you plebians playing anyways? Empty
PostSubject: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Just curious... been kinda out of touch with what's going on in console world Razz

Is Halo 4 big for 360? or is it flop worthy?

I'm guessing most of you play COD... maybe a few BF3 players... anyone get to try Dust 514 or w/e it's called on PS3?

only good console exclusive of note of recent IMO was Red Dead... and I haven't even touched anything but PC exclusives since making the switch... well, I am replaying Skyrim... sort of... as much better as it is it still doesn't hold my attention Razz

Anyways, just wondering what you guys have been putting up with afro

I've just been busy playing this:

^All recorded in game footage obviously with all his HUD disabled. Every character/model is a player (no autopilots either) and every shot/tracer a round fired from a player.

BTW: If anyone here has a good enough PC and wants in... I got a code.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

BF3 and Borderlands 2 are the only games people are playing atm. Havent touched my console in a month, waiting for BF3:Aftermath, normal/AK has become stale as fuck. Thought about finishing skyrim, but Im thinknig about getting it on pc instead.

Apart from that, ive been wh0ring on World of Tanks. Considering getting Planetside 2 myself, not sure how my laptops Gfx would stack up on it but from what ive read it should handle mixed low/med fine.
Btw, did you buy War of the roses honin?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

What's your specs?

And ya, I play War of the Roses too...

There's another medieval melee game out now called chivalry... I think it might be more successful/popular but only cause it's easier to play and has dismemberment hits (visual effect only, only happens on kill hits).

I got BL2 as well... best x-platform game at the moment IMO.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm

i5-2450m
4Gb Ram
GT 630m

Some places im reading people getting this running smoothly in between low/med, but then Im reading about people struggling to get even 30fps on medium with a 680 gtx. Right now its seems totally random and unoptimized.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 pm

mobile's have had some issues for sure... not sure if they still do tbh

I know AMD cpu's have had it worst

You might be good... check your PM's
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

BL2x10^10 + GT5 + MW3/12 + BF3/52 = BL2 + fuck all else.

TBH, BL2 is the game I chuck in when it's late, the missus has fucked off to bed & I just want to chill. But I've probably been gaming less than 10hrs/week since BL2 came out. I've tried playing BF3 twice since then... but it's fucked - there's no nice way to put it. The only thing I miss is squadding with all the cool peeps I met on BF over the years. I play a little MW3, but only 'cause a mate's got it & we sometimes play splitscreen when he comes over. I've played far more GT5 than BF3 + MW3 put together, though that's only because my 5yo son likes to play it & it's pretty cool to show off 3D if somebody hasn't experienced it before. I guess you could say I'm taking a vaction from gaming - pretty crazy; because I've been into gaming for about 30 years.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 am

Bl2.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Dishonored plays well on Xbox from what I've seen, and Assassin's creed III is pretty baller.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

MadCunt wrote:
BF3
FTFY.

The past three nights, I've played BF3 just like the good ol' times. Sure it's been laggy, but it's been fun - most probably because of the people I've been squadded with. I blame Pink; I saw him on & thought "fuck, I haven't caught up with him in eons." & now all I want to do is play BF3.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 pm

BF3 isn't.... completely fucked...

It's still pretty fun...

I've just played better now lol

And I don't really like their "We know what's best, nevermind what longtime fans think" attitude. They've become incredibly arrogant.

In any case, BF3 does do a fair job at creating an epic battle feel.... better than any other instanced battle MP FPS I can think of....

however, nothing compares to actually playing in an open world with thousands of other players pushing real front lines.

And I'll just leave this here: Razz
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm still ranking up on BF3, so for me it's like it's a good game but all my buddies have fucked off somewhere else. It's like, we have Jets, many choppers, other cool stuff, server browsing, all that shit we always asked for...but where the fuck is everyone?
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

VILE wrote:
I'm still ranking up on BF3, so for me it's like it's a good game but all my buddies have fucked off somewhere else. It's like, we have Jets, many choppers, other cool stuff, server browsing, all that shit we always asked for...but where the fuck is everyone?

tired of it.

again.
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm

So I thought my longest headshot of 615.49m was pretty hot, went to look at Global leaderboards...6,272.43m. Now what the fuck, and what map?
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 pm

PC: 4302720.0m that's 4,302 kilometers. So the guy shot from Rome, in Italy, and killed a guy in New York.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

VILE wrote:
So I thought my longest headshot of 615.49m was pretty hot, went to look at Global leaderboards...6,272.43m. Now what the fuck, and what map?
Surely would have to be the new desert map (I have no idea what it's called) & likely to have been staged - a couple of noobs shooting each other from opposite ends of the map until one kills t'other.
Back to top Go down
VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Well the map that the PC guy got his must have my house on it.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

VILE wrote:

Cuz it launched fucked up as usual and without all that shit you just said
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 pm

VILE wrote:
Well the map that the PC guy got his must have my house on it.
I believe the projectile went through one window, one ear, out the other before exiting through your front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are you plebians playing anyways?   So what are you plebians playing anyways? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what are you plebians playing anyways?
Page 1 of 1