Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES

Go down 
+8
CptnShotgun
Fido
AmPLiFiKaTioN
MadCunt
spacefox
Mark!
Hawk
RoninHo'in
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Basic Members are further restricted to only viewing and downloading attachments in the Game sections. This way we can continue to use these sections as designed to talk about games, without threads being potentially compromised from an easy to make basic membership.

Further, in the Introductions thread, in order to keep votes relevant to our forum, only Established members may vote in polls. Basic members are still welcome to post intro threads, and can even pose a question to the community but this will prevent dupe accounts or irrelevant opinions Very Happy

This only highlights the purpose of basic membership as more of an introductory phase to see if a new member will fit in
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES 872540
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Hopefully I don't get downgraded again. Razz
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Hawk wrote:
^lol

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES 513209

Established is not really difficult to achieve here....

just don't be a thermos.

Basically, if not one single person here likes someone, why would we want them posting? Coffee Cup

@Mark: Seriously man, I didn't know you were without lol... there's a thread to ask for established and most requests HAVE been granted.

There's only been a couple pariahs around here. But they're outcasts cause their obnoxious generally speaking.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Hawk wrote:
^lol

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES 513209

Established is not really difficult to achieve here....

just don't be a thermos.

Basically, if not one single person here likes someone, why would we want them posting? MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES 613626

@Mark: Seriously man, I didn't know you were without lol... there's a thread to ask for established and most requests HAVE been granted.

There's only been a couple pariahs around here. But they're outcasts cause their obnoxious generally speaking.

My last past was telling you to post a video of you fucking your cousin. Then I was no longer established.

I thought you got mad or something at the time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

O.o

I think you're confusing me with Space
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 am

Hahahaha what the fuck, I dont even remember him asking me that. I also didn't mess with anybody's accounts.

Anyways this is good. On the topic of the game forums, are we ever going to make any changes to their organization? The current way's kinda gotten old, and frankly I dont think we should have any subforums at all. Too inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 am

spacefox wrote:
Hahahaha what the fuck, I dont even remember him asking me that. I also didn't mess with anybody's accounts.

Anyways this is good. On the topic of the game forums, are we ever going to make any changes to their organization? The current way's kinda gotten old, and frankly I dont think we should have any subforums at all. Too inconvenient.
They work & you can tell if there's new posts without having to go hunting for them. I'd leave them as they are, unless it's actually an inconvenience to anybody...
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:51 am

These are some welcome changes, good shit nigga.

P.S. Remove nigga from the swear filter shit. We all know no one here means it in a racist way.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 am

MadCunt wrote:
spacefox wrote:

They work & you can tell if there's new posts without having to go hunting for them. I'd leave them as they are, unless it's actually an inconvenience to anybody...

I don't think it is... the ONLY time I nav the forums is to create a topic... otherwise it's always 'New Posts'

Oh, and sometimes when a thread is old I'll go find it in the right section where I have less to sift through.... so there's that.

Does anybody actually go section by section anymore?
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
O.o

I think you're confusing me with Space

Fuck, yeah seen the blue and didn't think haha
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
MadCunt wrote:

I don't think it is... the ONLY time I nav the forums is to create a topic... otherwise it's always 'New Posts'

Oh, and sometimes when a thread is old I'll go find it in the right section where I have less to sift through.... so there's that.

Does anybody actually go section by section anymore?

I go section by section because I completely avoid some threads/sections.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 am

I go section by section too. It's a habit I just can't break.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 am

This^^
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 am

^ yep, same here
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Really?

man, you guys are nuts.

'New Posts' is so much better.

I just don't click threads I don't care about

Simplez (oh, and I check the Section column to make sure it ain't sewer trash)
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm

I read everything, sometimes a few times over, especially the good threads or comments. There's some funny shit on here, even the shortest comment can have me pmsl.

I couldn't just read the newest posts, this aint twitter, twatter maybe, but not twitter.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 pm

I only go where the new post go
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

VILE wrote:
I read everything, sometimes a few times over, especially the good threads or comments. There's some funny shit on here, even the shortest comment can have me pmsl.

I couldn't just read the newest posts, this aint twitter, twatter maybe, but not twitter.
^this, I also browse by forum/subforum.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:00 pm

I just meander in a drunken stupor and miss half of the page to comment on something completely unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES   MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS/ESTABLISHED PERMISSION CHANGES
Page 1 of 1