Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEATHDLRS Server?

Go down 
+5
Skreshavik
Eradicated
DTECH
VILE
Fido
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Rpg ronin. He kills jets with the rpg.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

gut wrote:
Rpg ronin. He kills jets with the rpg.
DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 911372

I've been 120'd once cause I was doing a rocket run on a tank at to low and straight altitude.
Never RPG'd. ever.

Lock on weapons will defeat my Countermeasures once in a while (far to often really). Usually I only get hit with 1 HS, which leaves me repair time, stingers lol disable in 1 hit (after chasing me across the map and defeating my counter measures).

Most of my deaths come from clipping terrain.

There are also a few better jet pilots out there who can actually get me with cannons like you're supposed to. As frustrating as it is to be bested, it's refreshing to be grounded by skill and not luck, glitch, or fucking lock on spammable weapons.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Fido wrote:
I think Rose has a secret technique with the timing of the rockets, I don't recall a single jet ever getting away once our attention was focused on it.

he kills jets with rocket pods? lmfao wut?

Heat Seekers there is a distance where counter measures won't work. It's around 15m, but I hit my ECM a tad early so they can't launch, and then I hit the ground to prevent lockon while zooming away.

IMO that HS range is a glitch.

The range is 25, it's when the altitude number turns red in your Jet/Helo HUD. You can't be locked on by heat seekers or stingers but I believe still SOFLAMs.

And no, not RPGs. I meant the heat seeking rockets. He has the timing right, he gets them every time, and if they're low they just get blasted by me in the gunner seat. Usually they know they'll die (because they're out of flares/ECM and a rocket is on the way) so they crash or bail out in panic.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Red eh? I was looking for an indicator. I just hit the tips of the trees and 90% of the time I'm good. So thanks for that Razz

Anyways, I know that heat seeker trick... which is why I ECM right before entering it because if the lock completes and he fires and I ECM at that range I know I'm fucked.

I use that trick myself on Jet's all the time in a helo.

Works for Jet v Jet combat too actually though you need to get closer if tailing, and fire earlier if heading at each other due to speeds.

However, I abhor lock-on weapons. So I never EVER take HS. Only time I use lock on is as a helo pilot cause, well, it's automatic and no other options. They never should have given helo's heat seekers IMO.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 pm

These guys are a WookieMode joke. Raped them a bit, got banned promptly. lol. It's going on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 am

Fido wrote:
These guys are a WookieMode joke. Raped them a bit, got banned promptly. lol. It's going on Youtube.

If you put it on YouTube please do me a fav ask Rose to put in some text at the end saying "DTECH says hi Dalton" that will make it even better
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

Dalton was chill about everything though, just wanted to play. AFAIK it was that Jshan motherfucker. Who also sent Rose and me plenty of hate mail about how much better he was than us, and how his stats were better. I reminded him that the 2 of us had joined his teamstacked server and made a 200 ticket comeback (and won the game, despite my banly handicap), and that we had it all recorded. Then he had to go to bed suddenly.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 am

Fido wrote:
Dalton was chill about everything though, just wanted to play. AFAIK it was that Jshan motherfucker. Who also sent Rose and me plenty of hate mail about how much better he was than us, and how his stats were better. I reminded him that the 2 of us had joined his teamstacked server and made a 200 ticket comeback (and won the game, despite my banly handicap), and that we had it all recorded. Then he had to go to bed suddenly.

JShan...lol...
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:53 pm

You know him?

What happened, was I killed him and 420girl, so since 420 had killed us a few minutes earlier (and because the kill was very satisfying), I gave a friendly teabag. Then I got banned. I had NO idea he was even in the server, no idea who he was, had no memory of even seeing him in that game, but apparently everyone knows him and he's known as the best of the best of the best?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Ya JShan loves to rage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Well I think we properly sodomized him that game, the wind went out of his argument when I pointed out that we were the barcodes and he could look us up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATHDLRS Server?   DEATHDLRS Server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATHDLRS Server?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2