Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Patch

Go down 
+9
CptnShotgun
RoninHo'in
sPurMiN_gErMin
AmPLiFiKaTioN
GorillazInm1st
Eradicated
DTECH
Skreshavik
Fido
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

The New Patch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 pm

^Gun class bullshit.

If you go to shoot someone your best bet is to kill them. always. Aim for center mass and hit them as many times as you can with as nasty a bullet as you can buy before they hit the ground (no execution shots obviously) and dont fucking help them bind any wounds or anything.

If they die, good, they shouldnt have tried to jack you or whatever. No loss.

But if they live, it could haunt you for years as he does anything he can to fuck you over, telling bullshit lies and trying to sue you in civil court (and probably succeeding- all they have to do is have a good lawyer and puppy dog eyes)

By law, shoot to "stop the threat" or whatever the magic words are in your state but in reality shoot to make that motherfucker die.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:43 pm

@Ronin: The design of birdshot is to hunt birds, not to wound humans.

IMO the less... naturally capable a person is of defending themselves, the nastier their gun should be.

And yes, tazers are good, better than guns in a lot of ways. If you shoot someone they can still do whatever they want with whatever time they have left, even if you literallly shoot their heart out of their chest or brain them they still have 30 seconds or so to massacre your little children or whatever. Tazers, on the other hand, instantaneously stop them from doing anything. Too bad you only get one pop, and thjey are so fucking expensive its ridiculous. Seriously, a grand for a pair of electrodes and some compressed air. Come on.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 pm

You kidding?
"Well officer, I shoot to kill when my life is threatened because dead men can't talk."
As opposed to:
"Well officer, I was afraid for my life and I shot to stop the threat."

Sure, it's biased, but good luck trying to spin on why it's a good idea to shoot to kill.
Shoot until the threat is neutralized, call 911, stabilize the assailant. In that order. I like to rag on about how people are retarded, but it's kinda hard to demonize you when not only were you defending your life and possibly others, you even tried to save the person in question.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 pm

What if you're prone to very short but violent and uncontrollable fits of rage when someone really pisses you off?

Like I used to fly into a rage and tear my room apart when I was younger but now that anger only lasts a few seconds (because it was getting me into serious trouble at school).

For example, let's say you caught someone carving something onto your car, or sexually harassing a family member, or something - that would make anyone very quickly violent.

That kinda shit is why deep down I can't justify owning a gun. I'd get a misplaced amount of rage and kill somebody and then I'd get to be in prison. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Or maybe i'd get away with it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Fido wrote:
What if you're prone to very short but violent and uncontrollable fits of rage when someone really pisses you off?

Like I used to fly into a rage and tear my room apart when I was younger but now that anger only lasts a few seconds (because it was getting me into serious trouble at school).

For example, let's say you caught someone carving something onto your car, or sexually harassing a family member, or something - that would make anyone very quickly violent.

That kinda shit is why deep down I can't justify owning a gun. I'd get a misplaced amount of rage and kill somebody and then I'd get to be in prison. Yay.

That's why I never got a gun for a long long long time.

But then I realized i'm apt to kill someone with whatevers at hand.... even a vacuum... so it doesn't really matter. Laughing

Seriously though... I've just calmed down. Haven't put any new holes in my apt for 11 months now lol
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeah, this was more something I had a problem with 5 years ago, I'm pretty laid back now. But yesterday some guy said something about my mother, to my mother, while I was standing right there - and he knew I was her son. So I reacted pretty angrily and it made me realize again that this isn't completely gone, it's just not as much on a hair trigger as it used to be when I was 13-16 or so.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Fido wrote:
Yeah, this was more something I had a problem with 5 years ago, I'm pretty laid back now. But yesterday some guy said something about my mother, to my mother, while I was standing right there - and he knew I was her son. So I reacted pretty angrily and it made me realize again that this isn't completely gone, it's just not as much on a hair trigger as it used to be when I was 13-16 or so.

Yaaah.... I never actually even tried to diffuse the inherent anger... just the ease at which it's triggered.

Way I figure... if something is gonna make me pissed... then I very much want to have that ol crazy side ready to go Razz
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, the moment you pull a gun out, you need to be prepared to fire it and suffer whatever consequences come with it, be it justified or not.

But suffering extreme fits of rage would be a good idea not to carry. You probably don't even need it if you pick up a nearby 2x4 and bat their teeth down their throat.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Well, the moment you pull a gun out, you need to be prepared to fire it and suffer whatever consequences come with it, be it justified or not.

But suffering extreme fits of rage would be a good idea not to carry. You probably don't even need it if you pick up a nearby 2x4 and bat their teeth down their throat.

Who even needs a 2x4? A knuckle strike to the throat can crush the larynx.

The human body itself is a lethal weapon. Any object whatsoever can be used to improvise lethal strikes as well.

Well... a giant cotton candy might be hard to turn into a lethal weapon.... but if you cram enough down someones throat I'm sure you could suffocate them with it.

Last edited by RoninHo'in on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm

A club is more satisfying. I think you'd agree if you beat someone to an inch of life with a vacuum.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Edited my post but now it's on last page
added text wrote:

The human body itself is a lethal weapon. Any object whatsoever can be used to improvise lethal strikes as well.

Well... a giant cotton candy might be hard to turn into a lethal weapon.... but if you cram enough down someones throat I'm sure you could suffocate them with it.

and also... for style, Vacuum >>>> 2x4.

2x4 is so passe
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:30 pm

I'll use w/e is at hand if the situation calls for it. Besides, this speaks badassery walking down the street with it on your hip

The New Patch - Page 3 Mace10
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Fido wrote:
I'd freak out at something like that. I don't lose my temper often, but when I do it's all out. I've slapped around a few people much larger than me. I've found if you act like a total nut people usually back down.

Basically, I'm most likely going to get myself in trouble eventually but fuck it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

You're 16.....

Yes, you have plenty of time ahead of you for that to get you into insurmountable amounts of 'trouble' lolol

oh... and 'slapped'? lmfao

I don't think I've ever slapped anyone except out of jest
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 pm

The New Patch - Page 3 1279165661008
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 pm

actually, that's not true.

I was trying to get a dude to throw a punch at me once and I slapped him a couple times.

He shoved me instead and I laughed as I fell into people... I was gonna slap him again when the bouncers grabbed him and threw him out of the club.... I laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Ronin, you so silly.
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
You're 16.....

Yes, you have plenty of time ahead of you for that to get you into insurmountable amounts of 'trouble' lolol

Slapping around sounds funnier. It's usually punching, kicking, thowing. I save slapping for special occasions.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 pm

I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
You're 16.....

Slapping around sounds funnier. It's usually punching, kicking, thowing. I save slapping for special occasions.

It is funny... and 1 hell of a fucking taunt.

Be aware, it does count as a physical aggression if you're hoping for the "self defense" claim. I was drunk and wasn't really considering that at the time lol.

Doesn't excuse them from attacking you physically, but it does shit on your claim of just defending yourself.

Normally slapping is reserved for friends.

"What'd the 5 fingers say to the face?"
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Must... not .... brag about..... extreme levels of toughness and badassery.... must.... resist.... o god.... fuckfuckfuck
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 pm

gut wrote:
Must... not .... brag about..... extreme levels of toughness and badassery.... must.... resist.... o god.... fuckfuckfuck
Every time you speak I always think of Dale Gribble. I've been thinking this since we started playing together like two years ago, decided to tell you now.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Yea, I can see the similarity

Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Boomhower>dale
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 pm

gut wrote:

Yes, please tell us again how you'd beat your serial house robbers within an inch of their life if you could ever manage to actually catch said house robbers instead of being passed out drunk on Budweiser in a loving embrace with your cousin/aunt while they steal your 5th TV of the year. Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Patch   The New Patch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Patch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next