Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rent a server...

Go down 
+6
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
Eradicated
RoninHo'in
DTECH
sPurMiN_gErMin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Rent a server... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 am

gut wrote:
Well it is true that the game freezes constantly now ever since the patch, especially on menus and such, at least for me. I never had problems with freezing on bf3 until patch :/

lol really?

Never froze on the menu, and only froze once since patch.... 40 min into a 400% tix server

200% is the most I'll go now and I don't seem to have freezing issues.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 am

wow...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/40165853/4/513557066/
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 am

spacefox wrote:
^ Cocksucking lvl: Over 9000

No they were just funny posts, why don't you go to peckercheckers thread and post some non funny Pokemon pics
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 am

BacKdRafT wrote:
wow...

The Fallen now eh....
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 am

DTECH wrote:
BacKdRafT wrote:
wow...

The Fallen now eh....

Yea FEAR s done. Everyone left for AxW.

SnM is gone too lol.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 am

BacKdRafT wrote:
DTECH wrote:

The Fallen now eh....

SnM is gone too lol.

GTFO SnM too, wow funny how quickly shit changes
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 am

I'm gonna try BC1 for XBOX
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 am

BacKdRafT wrote:
DTECH wrote:

The Fallen now eh....

SnM is gone too lol.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

AxW is pretty much the new SnM with all the "dreamteam" players, and SnM is pretty much the new (well, old) RaW with 3 people trying to keep it alive.

Oh and Bad-Brasil have now opened up their long awaited middle eastern branch, BaD-KsA.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
wow...

2 fuckin hour match...

christ
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I have a question for you esteemed squires.

What boosts accuracy more, Flash Supp. or Heavy Barrel?

Why DICE had to fuck with the attachments I have no idea, nothing makes sense now, foregrip reduces long range accuracy, heavy barrel somehow increases it and gives tighter spread.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Accuracy?
Heavy Barrel

However, it increases recoil... so control your shots (1-3 rounds at a time)

Flash Suppressor REDUCES accuracy, and it also reduces recoil. This will benefit you more if you're runnin and gunnin sprayin like a mofo.

M249 w/ Pistol Grip & Flash Suppressor for example will do very well in CQB but you won't have the accuracy for longer shots.

Heavy barrel will more than offset the penalty from foregrip, but not by much. The recoil will be more vertical and less horizontal than normal.

Bipods are now viable attachments. The set up and break down time and "accuracy" (ie; going off when you want it) has been improved. Because foregrip is now a mixed bag, it's not always the best choice.... with lmg's especially, bipods are quite attractive, but even an AR could use one.

suppressor also reduces recoil akin to the flash suppressor. It obviously also makes you silent to not auto 3d spot yourself, while giving you a slower round requiring more lead, bullet drop compensation, and just more time from barrel to target for the enemy to get his kill shot in the air towards you (gives enemy more time to trade rather than you straight out win) It doesn't reduce min or max damage, but it does reduce the ranges where it loses dmg.

the laser sight increases hipfire (only) accuracy significantly, but does not affect recoil. combined with a foregrip this gives you the most control for run and gun hip-firing.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 pm

I always use a bipod, even with AR's, it's just 100% better than a foregrip Rent a server... - Page 3 911372
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 pm

lol?

canttellifseriousjoker.jpg

I haz bipod on my A91 Rent a server... - Page 3 4044769246
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

The recoil mitigation isn't great enough to combat people at med to long ranges. Short range, you don't even need it unless you're spraying the SCAR, and even then...
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 pm

My Heavy barrel G3A3 would like to have a word with you....
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Use G3 with under-slung rail and M26 dart. Accuracy is bugged and you can one shot people from some ridiculous ranges. Rent a server... - Page 3 982301
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
My Heavy barrel G3A3 would like to have a word with you....
ok
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Assult kit should have the option to use any PDW or shotgun to replace the medkit, since you already pretty much carry around a secondary shotgun anyway if you have no underslugn rail

whats the point of underslugn rail anyway? The switching speed between my primary and my shotgun/GL doesnt seem disastrously slow, why would i take underslugn rail over a bipod or grip? Just to use tac light with my shotgun secondary? Another thing is your gun blocks so much of the screen like that when you could just have the secondary out by itself instead of the whole god damn gun and all of its shit blocking half the screen
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 pm

gut wrote:
Assult kit should have the option to use any PDW or shotgun to replace the medkit, since you already pretty much carry around a secondary shotgun anyway if you have no underslugn rail

whats the point of underslugn rail anyway? The switching speed between my primary and my shotgun/GL doesnt seem disastrously slow, why would i take underslugn rail over a bipod or grip? Just to use tac light with my shotgun secondary? Another thing is your gun blocks so much of the screen like that when you could just have the secondary out by itself instead of the whole god damn gun and all of its shit blocking half the screen

That
is the point of the under-slung rail. When the M26 is attached to your primary, it takes on the benefits of your attachments. In this case the heavy barrel, which increases the range at which you maintain maximum damage.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
gut wrote:

That
is the point of the under-slung rail. When the M26 is attached to your primary, it takes on the benefits of your attachments. In this case the heavy barrel, which increases the range at which you maintain maximum damage.

LOL DICE patching/balancing at its finest
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:40 am

heavy barrel you say hmmmm Surprised

Def gonna give that a try Rent a server... - Page 3 4044769246

Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 am

Honestly its fucking ridiculous, DICE can never release a patch without fucking something up. You know something is wrong when you see something that makes the pre-patch USAS 12 Fragger look like a well balanced carefully thought out weapon. I'd rather have that be OHK'd by a fucking underbarrel shotgun from miles out.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 am

Eradicated wrote:
Honestly its fucking ridiculous, DICE can never release a patch without fucking something up. You know something is wrong when you see something that makes the pre-patch USAS 12 Fragger look like a well balanced carefully thought out weapon. I'd rather have that be OHK'd by a fucking underbarrel shotgun from miles out.

If they weren't producing games they would do well for themselves in government positions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rent a server...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3