Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlelog PS3

Go down 
+5
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
spacefox
GnarlyBromance
Fido
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Who can get in and who can't?

You try to log in with the same e-mail you verified on the first screen on the beta where you had to give them an e-mail, right?
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 pm

How does it work on consoles? is it just integrated into the game as a "menu"? Or is it just browser based like on PC for simply stat tracking and the social side of it?

On PC, it is basically the world for BF3. It is our server browser, forums, stat tracking, squad, party, voice chat system...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Fido
emo
Fido

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm

FINALLY got it to work. Not sure what I did exactly but I went back to BC1 and logged into an ancient account and made it work with downloaded Origin (which actually made my internet drop twice during installation). Then I had to change some e-mails around and delete the data for BF3 on my PS3, etc etc etc.

And I got in and can see my stats. An underwhelming 2.136 k/d.

It's both browser and in-game I think.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 pm

How do you use it in-game? I got into the website, just used my EA account.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

I should download the beata on PS3 once I am set-up in Austin. I should have internet before the 10th...i'd hope!!

I wanna see the differences
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:37 am

I can't access it on my new ea account. E-mailed support but I doubt they'll be much help.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 am

Okay the following help paragraphs are based on the assumption that you have more than one EA ID/Origin account.

Try logging into EA.com with your account. Check if the right PSN (that you're playing on) is linked to that EA account there. If you see, under "linked accounts," the account you're currently playing BF3 on, go check the e-mail associated with that EA ID (now called Origin account). If you got a message saying "Thank you for playing the Battlefield 3 Beta!" then that's the e-mail you need to use to log in to battlelog.battlefield.com.

If you haven't got that e-mail... check some e-mail accounts associated with EA IDs you've used in the past. It's possible the beta automatically linked you to something you played on earlier if you've used that account on BC2/1943(/MoH?). BC1 didn't manually link accounts so we had to go into EA and tell them to do it, which caused so many issues when BC2 and 1943 linked them. One of your e-mails should have the e-mail from EA welcoming you to the beta. That's the one you use for Battlelog.

EA Support is only really there to motivate you to figure out how their system works so you don't have to contact EA Support. They'll fuck it up more often than not. Sometimes when it looks like they've fixed a problem, it comes back and bites you 2 games down the road when they change their architecture.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Fido wrote:

EA Support is only really there to motivate you to figure out how their system works so you don't have to contact EA Support.

Hahahha +1

Im not even bothering to sign up for it, Ill wait till the game is out
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Fido wrote:
Okay the following help paragraphs are based on the assumption that you have more than one EA ID/Origin account.

Try logging into EA.com with your account. Check if the right PSN (that you're playing on) is linked to that EA account there. If you see, under "linked accounts," the account you're currently playing BF3 on, go check the e-mail associated with that EA ID (now called Origin account). If you got a message saying "Thank you for playing the Battlefield 3 Beta!" then that's the e-mail you need to use to log in to battlelog.battlefield.com.

If you haven't got that e-mail... check some e-mail accounts associated with EA IDs you've used in the past. It's possible the beta automatically linked you to something you played on earlier if you've used that account on BC2/1943(/MoH?). BC1 didn't manually link accounts so we had to go into EA and tell them to do it, which caused so many issues when BC2 and 1943 linked them. One of your e-mails should have the e-mail from EA welcoming you to the beta. That's the one you use for Battlelog.

EA Support is only really there to motivate you to figure out how their system works so you don't have to contact EA Support. They'll fuck it up more often than not. Sometimes when it looks like they've fixed a problem, it comes back and bites you 2 games down the road when they change their architecture.
EA support did fuck it up. I was trying to link my SomeMexicanGuy PSN to a new EA account. On the EA Account it shows that my PSN is linked to my new EA account. On battlelog, it doesn't show my PSN though. Instead it shows a SomeMexicanGuy PC account. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Never, ever contact EA support.

It took me an entire year - if not more - to fix what they did during BC1. Technically I didn't know it was a problem yet in 1943, although it was there already with my name in lowercase. I've yet to run into anyone actually helpful in EA Support.

Have you seen their FAQ about the Battlelog issue?

http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5767
I quote:

Quote :
QUESTION
I'm receiving a "Your account is not allowed to login" message, what should I do?
ANSWER
Follow these steps:

Start your default browser.
Login to http://battlelog.battlefield.com/
Login to Origin.
Launch the Battlefield 3 Beta through Origin.

Battlelog tells you "Your account is not allowed to login." Their fix: "Login to Battlelog."
12 of 436 people found this answer helpful.

Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I told them to fix that shit, hopefully they don't fuck it up even worse.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm

So my PSN isn't linked to my old EA account anymore, but battlelog isn't fixed yet.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:54 pm

spacefox wrote:
How do you use it in-game? I got into the website, just used my EA account.

Disabled ingame in beta....

You can see the menu option on the main menu "My Soldier"
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Does anybody know if we'll be able to remove soldiers from our battlelog? I have like 10 soldiers on it and don't want them all on it lol
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 am

Add me all you mofo's on BL xD .. o--CupCake--o Razz

And for the love of God change the damn quote colours you can't fucking see the damn text.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:30 am

the_Fetophagist wrote:
Does anybody know if we'll be able to remove soldiers from our battlelog? I have like 10 soldiers on it and don't want them all on it lol
You can't, unfortunately. They're linked to your EA/Origin account, not your Battlelog account.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am

Its fucked, it shows my current account in soldiers but says its in use lol

Excellent job EA
Back to top Go down
the_Fetophagist
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
the_Fetophagist

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

You can't, unfortunately. They're linked to your EA/Origin account, not your Battlelog account.

Ah I figured I wouldn't be fortunate enough to get them removed in a simple manner. Thanks for telling me. Will I have to deal with EA support to get them removed? I can only imagine the kind of headache that would be.

And lol at dtech's sig. is Skylar flawless?
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 am

the_Fetophagist wrote:

Ah I figured I wouldn't be fortunate enough to get them removed in a simple manner. Thanks for telling me. Will I have to deal with EA support to get them removed? I can only imagine the kind of headache that would be.

And lol at dtech's sig. is Skylar flawless?
Be careful, EA support fucked my account up the first time I contacted them. Then I had to contact them again so they could fix their shit and it took them like 4 days to fix it. At first I asked them to remove all of the dumb accounts I made, but they didn't want to. The chick kept telling me there were other options. So they probably won't want to remove your dupe accounts. What you'll probably have to do is to create a new EA account and see if they'll link all of the PSN accounts you don't use to the new one. Or you could link the PSN accounts you do use to the new EA account, but this is what fucked mine up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlelog PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlelog PS3   Battlelog PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlelog PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: