Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever

Go down 
+17
xXJon2011Xx
Fido
GnarlyBromance
ShowyAsh
AmPLiFiKaTioN
bat
FFigh
TnA_Gr
Eradicated
spacefox
Mark!
DTECH
SomeMexicanGuy
DGAF
St NickelStew
RoninHo'in
BLaZeQuieM
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
Caspian Border's a fun map, for what little I played of it. The jeeps are insanely fast and the jets don't seem overpowered like everyone thought they'd be, although that could just be because no-one can fly them yet. And the AA is a LOT better than in BC2, which is always good.
#Better in what way? The ZUS3 did its job pretty well, and the VADS was a noobsauce instakill machine.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

CptnShotgun...I just friended a "CptnShotgun" on battlelog.....I hope it is you! I'm "TheDigitalBro" not GnarlyBromance....

I fucked up my origin account....and couldn't combine the two due to EA being retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:56 pm

This Battlelog thing is annoying me. I've only had one game under a 2.0 k/d all day, and that was a 35/20 game or something like that. I really want to see my k/d because I'm tearing the noobs in the beta up.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:04 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
CptnShotgun...I just friended a "CptnShotgun" on battlelog.....I hope it is you! I'm "TheDigitalBro" not GnarlyBromance....

I fucked up my origin account....and couldn't combine the two due to EA being retarded.

It's me, don't worry, I'm down for some games, shame the Caspian servers are down, mind you it took hours to get on one anyway as they were always full.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I won't be playing for about a week probably. Moving from the north east US to Texas. (leaving tomorrow). Won't have internet set up in my new place for a bit probably

I could get into caspian easy. You just waited for one of the servers to finish a round...it basically auto booted everybody at the end of every round due to a bug. Then you jsut spam click "join game" on the one that is changing maps, and you get in every time. When 40ish total servers were up it was easy. I found one or 2 resetting every time!
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Just went 50/14 and our team lost.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Fido wrote:
Just went 50/14 and our team lost.

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 QTQKe
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Fido wrote:
Just went 50/14.

fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Slugs and the thermal scope. Ahahahaha, what a fucking op mess lol.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Fido wrote:
Well when there's two crates it's understandable because then you'd lose anyway, as you hadn't moved to the next set of crates.

But for example, you're struggling at the first set of crates, and you've JUST armed the final one that will replenish your tickets. Then you slip to 0 tickets, and the game doesn't end. Normally when you get to 0 tickets, you just lose right away. But when you hit 0 while the last crate of a set is armed, the game keeps going... and makes you lose when it blows. Rather than giving you the 100 new tickes.

which is... shitty.

Bugged... it's supposed to count and they should hopefully have that fixed in final

I haven't experienced most of the bugs you've complained about actually...... prolly shitty PS3 servers again. Not sure why DICE has such a problem with lag on PS3. I've had a couple games where wonky shit was happening and if I played long enough I prolly woulda seen more of those bugs you've mentioned... but I just leave and find a better match.

Game is fuckin hillarious though.... I literally ran through 10 guys on the enemy team in about 8 seconds. Mobile Spawn point FTW. Popped in right behind the attackers in the tunnel and had a free hand at all of them while they were staring down range at my teammates.

@Gut: You just suck.... game is fuckin fun as shit if you can actually get a positive K/D you feckin nub. But of course you're used to borderlands where you can just run all around out in the open forsaking any cover whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Fido wrote:
This Battlelog thing is annoying me. I've only had one game under a 2.0 k/d all day, and that was a 35/20 game or something like that. I really want to see my k/d because I'm tearing the noobs in the beta up.

eh... battlelog ain't all that great.

Couple of their stat graphs are bugged... the stat's really aren't all that detailed quite frankly... seriously overhyped. In fact, the stats available are almost the same stats they had online for BC2... with maybe a couple new additions. The best part of it is looking at your upcomming unlocks. Maybe the friends leaderboards will be nice in full when you can import your console friends... as it stands you can't compare yourself to friends though cause its "Not in Beta"

Platoons sounds promising... of course it doesn't work in the beta though.

I really am enjoying the game itself... despite the fact it has no fawking vehicles... but I was hoping for more outta the squad system and shit.... it's totally fucked in the BETA (not surprising) and doesn't look like the retail will be any improved over BC2 honestly. Here's to hoping they at least manage to have platoon matchmaking.

FFS the things they need to add to the game to truly make it the best aren't that fucking difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3. Worst. Game. Ever   BF3. Worst. Game. Ever - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3. Worst. Game. Ever
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4