Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG....New Tribes title coming.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Empty
PostSubject: OMG....New Tribes title coming.    OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 pm

I played Tribes 2 non-stop when I was about 14-17 years old.

Few games get me excited like this...the potential for another Tribes game is through the roof if they pull it off. I actually got a chill down my spine when the familiar voice said "our flag is secure"

I am pumped!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: OMG....New Tribes title coming.    OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

BTW this is coming to PC and XBLA as a downloadable multiplayer only (just like tribes is intended) title.

They better not fudge it up, Tribes is a huge IP with a huge fanbase and huge expectations into how it should play....

It will probably play great on Xbox imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: OMG....New Tribes title coming.    OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Another good XBLA title then... awesome

I'm loving some of the XBLA lineup this year... Torchlight just dropped. 1943 was, IMO, one of the first epic Arcade games, Section 8 should be a worthy addition (certainly better then blacklight and breach garbage), there is a new Mech game coming out, and now this....

awesome.

Arcade has been such a wasteland of dump for so long... paying $10-$15 for crappy browser based games.... but now there is real value in there... which should raise the std level of quality for future releases as well.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: OMG....New Tribes title coming.    OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

You should check out Legions: Overdrive (a.k.a. Legions Fallen Empires on Instant action), its a freeware game with heavy Tribes influence. The jump jet mechanics are fudge awesome just like Tribes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG....New Tribes title coming.    OMG....New Tribes title coming.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG....New Tribes title coming.
Page 1 of 1