Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft Stuff

Go down 
+11
VILE
DGAF
spacefox
Derozero
bakatar
Yoshi
Eradicated
Hawk
Skreshavik
CptnShotgun
Daedra
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Daedra wrote:
Which is half the fun. On our server we normally embark on some giant excavation project first (i.e. giant mob grinders) which gives us a ton of cobblestone/ore/mud/gravel etc. then use up the resources to make some sort of tower/structure etc.
Yeah, I imagine it's more fun with a group of people.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Definitely. I've barely touched my SP world
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Space if you get it i'll get the full game.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm

I looked up some of the structures people have built, anyone seen the enterprise one? or the 'water elevators' and slides...some really cool stuff....my problem, with this game is that there is nothing to stop a big game developer making a proper (as in graphics) version of this and making it barely different enough from MC that they can't be sued....and I reckon with half a million copies sold at beta level, well, somebody is probably already working on it somewhere...I'll wait for that.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 pm

VILE wrote:
I looked up some of the structures people have built, anyone seen the enterprise one? or the 'water elevators' and slides...some really cool stuff....my problem, with this game is that there is nothing to stop a big game developer making a proper (as in graphics) version of this and making it barely different enough from MC that they can't be sued....and I reckon with half a million copies sold at beta level, well, somebody is probably already working on it somewhere...I'll wait for that.

But everyone knows that theres one person developing it, and I'm sure 95% of the people that play minecraft support him. The community is already calling out fortress craft for being an imposter. And the graphics add to the charm. If you dont like them download a texture pack. There are some HD texture packs as well.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:52 pm

VILE wrote:

good call, its call fortresscraft on the Xbox

is an indie game
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Hawk
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah, but fortress craft actually tried to make better graphics but now it looks like shit. Minecraft is just so basic that it looks good.

And space, you can download a mod that will add a lot of Frames per second. I went from averaging 20 ish on small render distance to about 30 on Far.

But yeah minecraft is an amazing game, they are making wolves that you can tame, and they attack whatever you attack.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 pm

What mod?
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm

FLaWxLeSs wrote:
What mod?
Yeah, this.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

Yeah, this.
Yeah, this. I just spent the last 5 hours playing this game...I'm going to have to buy it. fudge skeletons got in my house though! It took ages to built that house! And it was basically just a cave with a door...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 pm

best seed ever is glacier. Another is gargamel. They spawn awesome worlds.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 pm

I will try glacier next time...
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm

FLaWxLeSs wrote:
best seed ever is glacier. Another is gargamel. They spawn awesome worlds.
I wantz this game. Especially if we can play online together. I miss you boo. Wink

Is there a way to get a free version that lets you play online? If so, can someone link me to it?
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

SpaceFox wrote:

I wantz this game. Especially if we can play online together. I miss you boo. Wink

Is there a way to get a free version that lets you play online? If so, can someone link me to it?

No, its impossible to get online for free.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 pm

FLaWxLeSs wrote:
SpaceFox wrote:

No, its impossible to get online for free.
Man, I'd buy it if I knew my PC would run it well.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Unless you want to play creative mode, you cannot play SMP online unless you buy it.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Meh, I don't have any particular urge to play online at the moment. I bought the game earlier after trying a free version to make sure it ran okay, but just to support the dev. This is a fantastic game!
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 am

How do I update my grafix card drivers?

i have ATI fireGL V3100 and shit says to update the drivers, but none that I have downloaded work.

and I bought mine craft but I cant play cause of this
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:12 am

this

...............................................................................................................

Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Capture-1
Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Capturezf
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:03 am

Download steam and press update video card drivers. Thats what I did, it finds the most recent ones.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Or you could just go to the Device Manager in the Control Panel and look for the Display Adapter dropdown menu, then right-click the driver and update.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Mine is apparently already up to date...
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Then download the latest driver from your hardware's web page.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Then download the latest driver from your hardware's web page.

Their is gay and won't let me, they want to download some shot called driver detective, then itcscans your drivers and then for it to fix them you have to pay money.

I guess I'll just try steam.
Back to top Go down
holstadmx
Midget
holstadmx

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Bit WTF I can run company of heroes, battlefield 2, and Americas army but I can't run minecraft? WTF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Stuff   Minecraft Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Stuff
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next