Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fido
emo
Fido

Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing?    Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 am

My username is still iLiiLiLiiLiLiiLi (Basically iLiiL repeating for 16chars). Add me if you play this. I'm loving it right now, it's like the Battlefield we always wanted. 

It reminds me of a full game edition of BF 1943. 

I've been playing single player games like Fallout 3, NV, 4, Witcher 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, etc ever since Josh resigned from online multiplayer. It's been a few years since I got into a CoD/BF style multiplayer game. It felt really good to return to it, and I enjoy that the majority of new players crumble before my muscle memory. 

The only downside is that I see people who remind me of 15yr old me. People with small hands, spazzy names like x-_Trost_-x, and no responsibilities, who have played it uninterrupted by human weakness requirements like sleep or food or bathroom breaks, for the last 96 hours. I cannot best them on 2 hours a day with background wife noise. I just can't. 

I work 55 hours a week now, but when I drink enough coffee I can still sometimes get the top score in a match... I'm going medic assault rambo most of the time, I have no idea how the game works, but usually if I shoot someone a lot they die before they can kill me. I am somewhat crippled without my trusty Rose air support but...

Does anyone else play? I miss the glory days.

I'm hoping some of you old farts retired, or got laid off because of your advanced age and inability to adjust to the modern times. That would just be great, exactly the type of people I need. You gotta be, what, 35 now? What else do you have to live for?!
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing?    Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 2:53 am

Lol - yeah, I hear you.  I'm 38 now - which is fine until you swap the numbers around.  I'd hang with you, but expect the latency would make this as unplayable as BC1 was back in the day.  Honestly, having a good squad changes everything (just like all the other BF games really) - I've yet to come across anybody who made me recall the likes of Blackrose.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 1 PS4 - anyone playing?
Page 1 of 1