Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari

Go down 
+3
Fido
DTECH
Skreshavik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Empty
PostSubject: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Egypt also called an emergency UN meeting.
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/world/Egypt-asks-UN-Security-Council-meet-on-Gaza-clash_15215151

Joy to the world...
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 am

Vid unrelated

Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm

This happens every week... don't see why everyone's making such a big fuss out of it suddenly.

Palestine was warned, they shot the rockets first. This isn't always what happens, Israel is a giant bully usually, but this time at least it's in the right. Shoot some fucking rockets at civilians, get some fucking rockets back. What did they expect? So much for Hamas trying to be more peaceful lately.
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 pm

If you kick a rock, you can expect a sore foot...

I might be totally on the wrong page, as all I know on the subject is what I've just read in the above article, but it sounds like Israel executed a precision attack on the person responsible for the attack on her people - to me, this seems quite a bit different than retaliation through declaring open war. There's been tensions between these nations for thousands of years. If that article is a summary of the situation, then this is just the Israeli's standing up for themselves & hopefully in doing so preventing something far more serious. I'm not saying it's cool, far from it, but if a small loss of life prevents the loss of many, then I think it's for the best - the world isn't exactly some sort of Eutopia.
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:53 pm

MadCunt wrote:
If you kick a rock, you can expect a sore foot...

I might be totally on the wrong page, as all I know on the subject is what I've just read in the above article, but it sounds like Israel executed a precision attack on the person responsible for the attack on her people - to me, this seems quite a bit different than retaliation through declaring open war. There's been tensions between these nations for thousands of years. If that article is a summary of the situation, then this is just the Israeli's standing up for themselves & hopefully in doing so preventing something far more serious. I'm not saying it's cool, far from it, but if a small loss of life prevents the loss of many, then I think it's for the best - the world isn't exactly some sort of Eutopia.

Israel wasn't founded thousands of years ago...I often contemplate buying up vast swathes of land, and then erecting borders and declaring my lands an independent nation. That shit works!
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

The Sahara is going dirt cheap, and with current technology they say it'll be a new Nile valley in the next few decades, the way they've been transforming arid land into arable land!
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

I exclaim things about sand!
Back to top Go down
MadCunt
Property of Gametanamo
MadCunt

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes, I too am passionate about sand & sand related discussion!

@Vile: my humble apologies; I meant to say quintillions.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 pm

DTECH wrote:
Vid unrelated

Ahaha, that dog is so cute.

On topic: The sand is mine, motherfuckers, I was here first!
Back to top Go down
stallion119
Top Sniper
stallion119

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 am

Battlefield Bad Company still is the best FPS game. And let me post you noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari   Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel bombs the fuck out of Ahmed Jabari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: