Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

supyoooo

Go down 
+17
Eradicated
Banme
spacefox
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Hawk
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
VILE
RoninHo'in
xTh3rMo5x
FluffyTail999
bat
Taco
sPurMiN_gErMin
Fido
CptnShotgun
Skreshavik
Radical
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Fido wrote:
Radical wrote:
For the record, you actually don't know shit about us
supyoooo - Page 4 132403

We have a small, but tight-knit group of people here, with very little infighting. Thermos is kind of the bitch of the group, he's not allowed in the main forum and he's on most people's ignore list. He's like, in a group of kids, the one kinda dumb kid's little brother who has Down Syndrome, who everyone picks on mercilessly and doesn't really want in the group, because he says the most retarded shit, but since he's so young and functionally retarded, he's somewhat tolerated. Then one day our group of kids meets another, younger group of kids, who all have Down Syndrome and are going through somewhat of a rough puberty.

What I'm trying to say, is you guys can do your little silly forum raid, and we'll even give you a member, which I believe was the entire point of your coming here in the first place. Have fun for a couple of days. Then when your Aspergers' focus lock breaks, you'll get bored and move on to the next "meme" and it'll take us here at Gametanamo approximately 3 minutes to remove any traces of your having ever been here.

None of us know shit about you, except that you're young, and you're in that spammy, screechy, culty phase of pubescent internet usage, where you feel the crippling need to belong somewhere, even a 4channish community of likeminded spastics. I doubt any of us need to know more about you, you're like the aggregate of all Thermoses. I'm sure a few of our members will indulge your bullshit for a while, but considering that the odds are fairly great that they're twice your age, expect mockery.

I like how you just shat out random insults and hoped it would be correct in anyway.
And then you have the average faggot here, VILE, who +1's and agrees cause he's too dumb to realize that you just made shit up on the spot lol.

Quick things though:

--"raid"
Yes, us signing up for you site is totally a raid.
--"meme"
How do you move on to the next "meme"? Do you even know what you're talking about lol
And our site hates most of the meme junk. If you post a ragecomic or rage face you're going to get -1'd because of how unfunny that shit is.
--"young"
Our youngest member is 14 and before we found out how old he was we thought he was like 17. A majority of us are around 18.
--"4channish"
No, just no. But of course we have a few members who visit 4chan, but that doesn't affect anything. As long as they're not from reddit or 9gag.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Taco wrote:
Fido wrote:

We have a small, but tight-knit group of people here, with very little infighting. Thermos is kind of the bitch of the group, he's not allowed in the main forum and he's on most people's ignore list. He's like, in a group of kids, the one kinda dumb kid's little brother who has Down Syndrome, who everyone picks on mercilessly and doesn't really want in the group, because he says the most retarded shit, but since he's so young and functionally retarded, he's somewhat tolerated. Then one day our group of kids meets another, younger group of kids, who all have Down Syndrome and are going through somewhat of a rough puberty.

What I'm trying to say, is you guys can do your little silly forum raid, and we'll even give you a member, which I believe was the entire point of your coming here in the first place. Have fun for a couple of days. Then when your Aspergers' focus lock breaks, you'll get bored and move on to the next "meme" and it'll take us here at Gametanamo approximately 3 minutes to remove any traces of your having ever been here.

None of us know shit about you, except that you're young, and you're in that spammy, screechy, culty phase of pubescent internet usage, where you feel the crippling need to belong somewhere, even a 4channish community of likeminded spastics. I doubt any of us need to know more about you, you're like the aggregate of all Thermoses. I'm sure a few of our members will indulge your bullshit for a while, but considering that the odds are fairly great that they're twice your age, expect mockery.

I like how you just shat out random insults and hoped it would be correct in anyway.
And then you have the average faggot here, VILE, who +1's and agrees cause he's too dumb to realize that you just made shit up on the spot lol.

Quick things though:

--"raid"
Yes, us signing up for you site is totally a raid.
--"meme"
How do you move on to the next "meme"? Do you even know what you're talking about lol
And our site hates most of the meme junk. If you post a ragecomic or rage face you're going to get -1'd because of how unfunny that shit is.
--"young"
Our youngest member is 14 and before we found out how old he was we thought he was like 17. A majority of us are around 18.
--"4channish"
No, just no. But of course we have a few members who visit 4chan, but that doesn't affect anything. As long as they're not from reddit or 9gag.

"raid," meaning the entire point of joining was to get members from our site to yours.

"meme," referring to your shitty "inside jokes," not rage comics

"young," fucking lol, do I really have to explain this?

"4channish" must've been confused with young and stupid; we apologize for the inconvenience

@Thermopylae: Awww cute, I made you mad. Laughing P.S. You're 13. Not really the age to be calling out people on life accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm

lol @ amp dodging the question if he actually contributed to society, and I know deep inside you have the self-esteem of.. no fuck that, you don't HAVE self-esteem. See? You're psychologically retarded amp.. I mean come on, that's pretty sad of you to just change your sig and wallpaper after a few guys (who are wonderful people btw), decide to copy it.

and fido.. just shut the fuck up. All I gotta say. You're such an narcissistic emo bitch ffs, this isn't livejournal, pouring your feelings out to a redneck, a furry, a sheep fucker, a cousin fucker, and some other colorful people... and you know what? they dont care. idk if 5000 posts would wake you, or even 10000. you're like some unknown motherfucker on facebook that says what he feels about himself and other things and likes his own statuses... making a grand total of 1 person liking it. You're only putting me on ignore because I speak the truth, unlike the other fuckers in this bullshit-riddled place.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 pm

AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

"raid," meaning the entire point of joining was to get members from our site to yours.

"4channish" must've been confused with young and stupid; we apologize for the inconvenience

@Thermopylae: Awww cute, I made you mad. Laughing P.S. You're 13. Not really the age to be calling out people on life accomplishments.
raid- lmao man, idk who your teacher is, but you really need a new one
you don't even know what a meme is either lol

young- you probably should explain it because you don't know shit lol.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Taco wrote:
AmPLiFiKaTioN wrote:

LOLd

It's like talking to a wall.

Anyways I kinda like these guys, only cause this shit has been slightly entertaining to read. Give them established status so they can go and fuck around the part of this forum we actually use.
Back to top Go down
Mark!
Midget
Mark!

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I haven't seen Therm spew so much shit since he was on EAUK.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok you guys are seriously retarded
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm

spacefox wrote:
Taco wrote:

LOLd

Anyways I kinda like these guys, only cause this shit has been slightly entertaining to read. Give them established status so they can go and fuck around the part of this forum we actually use.

It's not me
Some of the people here are making invalid points and bending the definition of words just so they look correct lol
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 pm

xTh3rMo5x wrote:
lol @ amp dodging the question if he actually contributed to society, and I know deep inside you have the self-esteem of.. no fuck that, you don't HAVE self-esteem. See? You're psychologically retarded amp.. I mean come on, that's pretty sad of you to just change your sig and wallpaper after a few guys (who are wonderful people btw), decide to copy it.

and fido.. just shut the fuck up. All I gotta say. You're such an narcissistic emo bitch ffs, this isn't livejournal, pouring your feelings out to a redneck, a furry, a sheep fucker, a cousin fucker, and some other colorful people... and you know what? they dont care. idk if 5000 posts would wake you, or even 10000. you're like some unknown motherfucker on facebook that says what he feels about himself and other things and likes his own statuses... making a grand total of 1 person liking it. You're only putting me on ignore because I speak the truth, unlike the other fuckers in this bullshit-riddled place.

Of course I haven't made a huge contribution to society, I'm hardly an adult. I felt that went without saying. I've designed some logos for my old high school, created the MN High School Basketball Hall of Fame emblem, along with a few other design awards, but even I wouldn't consider those contributions to society. Maybe we have different definitions, who knows (and who cares?), but either way I know I've definitely done something with my life. I worked hard in high school and still was able to do what I like to do -- i.e. forums & gaming -- and got into a top notch school with scholarship. Contributing to society? Maybe not, unless you count the 4x per year I volunteer at Feed My Starving Children, but that's not an original contribution (again, our definitions probably differ).

I don't know what your major malfunction is, but you should get that taken care of. To speak with such anger masked by egotism to a bunch of people you hardly know is definitely a sign of an unstable conscious. Seriously, just take it easy and calm down a bit. No one would dislike you so much if you didn't go on huge, insulting rants every time something doesn't go your way. You come off as a spoiled, attention-deficit ridden child, and are therefore treated like one. If you want respect, be respectful. Simply put.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Forgot to address your last point... or whatever it was. Really? It's sad that I changed my avatar and sig? Isn't it a little childish for people to copy it in the first place? Rhetorical question.

Last edited by AmPLiFiKaTioN on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Taco wrote:
spacefox wrote:
Taco wrote:

LOLd

It's not me
Some of the people here are making invalid points and bending the definition of words just so they look correct lol
Well for one, youre being extremely literal. I dont blame you, you obviously need something to pick out of their statements and attack because you can't find anything notably wrong.

Secondly, who gives a fuck what the definition of "raid" "meme" and "young" are? Fuck definitions, a lot of that is all perspective anyways. I'm 18 and that can be considered young to anybody in their 20s or over (of which we have a lot of here, we got married guys and shit). We consider our inside jokes "memes" because they're unfunny shit that likes to get repeated. And as for raid, this could be considered a raid but not in the literal sense. You fuckers needed something to do so you came here to fuck around and start shit, maybe getting a member or two in the process. This you have done a good job at, so congratulations.

Enjoy your stay at gametanamo, we welcome you with open arms. We like instigators and arguing over pointless bullshit, it keeps things interesting.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Fido wrote:
Radical wrote:

I'm 16 btw

Props, you turned out to be a lot older than I thought you were.

Physically older...

That clarification should be made.

I've yet to see evidence of any of the bear men showing a mental age past 13.

Except maybe that 1 guy who tries to keep telling all of you that the stupid mario spamming isn't funny... but then... he is still registered there.

@Space: Fuck no they ain't getting into established. We can fuck with these dipshits around the introductions section all day, it's our section for filtering out the GOOD new members from.... well these guys.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Ever since I was a baby I wanted to be a cactus. A few years ago I jabbed several hundred spines into my skin and a few months ago I injected myself with chlorophyll to give myself a green appearance. For six months out of every year I go out into the middle of the desert and soak up the sun with my fellow cacti friends. Everyone makes fun of me but they just don't understand my dreams. By spreading the word I hope to gain courage for what I have always destined to do!

Last edited by DEATHDLR-DEMHO on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

That's cause most people have him on ignore and noone ever responds to him here.

We aren't that stupid to fall for his pathetic troll attempts.

I think he'll fit in over with these Frilly Grizzlies just fine.

Bon Voyage
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Obviously I struck another nerve, considering the fact you had to reply about what you did for HIGH SCHOOL in order to defend your already puny self-esteem amp.. And if it wasn't obvious, I'm not even mad lol.. idk where you got that from. This was just one huge test to see what you and your insecure self would do, and you failed miserably.

OH NO I DESIGNEDED A LOGO FUR HI SKEWL

supyoooo - Page 4 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Looks like I pissed off the other oldfags as well Coffee Cup
Back to top Go down
Taco
Habitual Offender
Taco

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

spacefox wrote:
Well for one, youre being extremely literal. I dont blame you, you obviously need something to pick out of their statements and attack because you can't find anything notably wrong.

Secondly, who gives a fuck what the definition of "raid" "meme" and "young" are? Fuck definitions, a lot of that is all perspective anyways. I'm 18 and that can be considered young to anybody in their 20s or over (of which we have a lot of here, we got married guys and shit). We consider our inside jokes "memes" because they're unfunny shit that likes to get repeated. And as for raid, this could be considered a raid but not in the literal sense. You fuckers needed something to do so you came here to fuck around and start shit, maybe getting a member or two in the process. This you have done a good job at, so congratulations.

Enjoy your stay at gametanamo, we welcome you with open arms. We like instigators and arguing over pointless bullshit, it keeps things interesting.

You're right man. I couldn't find anything "notably wrong" even though Fido wrote 3 paragraphs of complete made up bullshit that related to our site in no way.

Idgaf about definitions either but when Ampfag is going to lie about the definition of a word I'm gonna point it out
18 is young yes, but on a forum that's an average age. When a member who is 25 joins a forum, I consider them really fucking old. But yeah, that's just an opinion based on the forums I've been at so you can disregard that.

Thanks for the welcome, we like to argue over pointless shit too. It's not only fun for us, but it's hilarious for the crowd.
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Fido wrote:

Props, you turned out to be a lot older than I thought you were.

Physically older...

That clarification should be made.

I've yet to see evidence of any of the bear men showing a mental age past 13.

Except maybe that 1 guy who tries to keep telling all of you that the stupid mario spamming isn't funny... but then... he is still registered there.

@Space: Fuck no they ain't getting into established. We can fuck with these dipshits around the introductions section all day, it's our section for filtering out the GOOD new members from.... well these guys.

bear boys*
Back to top Go down
xTh3rMo5x
Faggot
xTh3rMo5x

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
I-_DaRkBOYY_-I wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

That's cause most people have him on ignore and noone ever responds to him here.

Bon Voyage

Pathetic troll attempts? I fucking told you guys this place was dying, nobody took me seriously, and I was going to suggest getting more traffic when these guys showed up and revived this sinkhole
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Taco wrote:
spacefox wrote:

You're right man. I couldn't find anything "notably wrong" even though Fido wrote 3 paragraphs of complete made up bullshit that related to our site in no way.

Idgaf about definitions either but when Ampfag is going to lie about the definition of a word I'm gonna point it out
18 is young yes, but on a forum that's an average age. When a member who is 25 joins a forum, I consider them really fucking old. But yeah, that's just an opinion based on the forums I've been at so you can disregard that.

Thanks for the welcome, we like to argue over pointless shit too. It's not only fun for us, but it's hilarious for the crowd.
Ampfag? Cute.

You don't know what a meme is if you think I'm wrong. Here you go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=meme+definition

And like Space said, the other definitions are all about perspective. Swallow your ego and get over it, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 pm

"Revived"?

you dumb fuck you just don't get it.

We never wanted this place filled with prepubescents spewing out worthless, pointless, and pathetically lame nonsense.

We're a bunch of friends (bar yourself) who just enjoy keeping in touch after we've all moved on from the game that we met each other from.

This is nothing but a brief distraction and laughing point until these kids add medication wears off and they scamper off someplace else.... which honestly, can't happen soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Radical
Habitual Offender

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Fucking lol
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 pm

xTh3rMo5x wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:

Bon Voyage

Pathetic troll attempts? I fucking told you guys this place was dying, nobody took me seriously, and I was going to suggest getting more traffic when these guys showed up and revived this sinkhole

It's not dying, we like it the way it is. Why do you insist on staying if it's so shitty? Leave if you don't like it, it's not that fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Amp... he's banned now.... well, I called it "Disowned" since he seemed to think he was a part of this "family"
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
Amp... he's banned now.... well, I called it "Disowned" since he seemed to think he was a part of this "family"
Nahh dont ban him, let him make the decision to leave on his own.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 pm

spacefox wrote:
RoninHo'in wrote:
Nahh dont ban him, let him make the decision to leave on his own.

You must have missed the post where he said he could never leave cause "he's family" here...

It was more than a ban... it was legal disowning.

Chances are he'll make a new account to spam us with more of his bullshit I'm just hoping to pass along the message that no... he is not fuckin family to us.
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:

Were a family? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
Sponsored content

supyoooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: supyoooo   supyoooo - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supyoooo
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: