Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!

Go down 
+2
CptnShotgun
RoninHo'in
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
YOU are happy?

aww fuck, time to pack my oh shit bag.
Best date ever <3
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 am

How did you get Dota2 in the end Gnarly?
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 am

On the subject of DoTA 2, I might be able to get a beta key off a friend, but the problem is the only MOBA experience I've had before is LoL and after watching DoTA gameplay I don't have a flying fuck what's going on.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

Daedra wrote:
How did you get Dota2 in the end Gnarly?

Friend had a key to give me.

Diving right in and learning the hard way! I think I can get into it now that I am giving it some time! Plus like I said, VALVES MAN JUICE EVERYWHERE! I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
On the subject of DoTA 2, I might be able to get a beta key off a friend, but the problem is the only MOBA experience I've had before is LoL and after watching DoTA gameplay I don't have a flying fuck what's going on.

You get used to it. I still don't understand the "meta" of DotA 2 yet. Usually lane with a friend, him playing a hard carry, me playing a support-ish role. You get used to it eventually, its a bit different to LoL.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
Sorta feels like the first DoTa. Except creep aggro is a lot more punishing and no broken champs that auto-win game from two hero kills.
Back to top Go down
Daedra
Whilst
Whilst
Daedra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 am

Skreshavik wrote:
Sorta feels like the first DoTa. Except creep aggro is a lot more punishing and no broken champs that auto-win game from two hero kills.
Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 UEJBs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!   Welcome Brethren PC Elitists! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Brethren PC Elitists!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: