Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mexicans are fkin crazy

Go down 
+4
Fido
Skreshavik
spacefox
bat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

mexicans are fkin crazy Empty
PostSubject: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5htXpocs2mR227H5lkwoxUJ8zm4aw?docId=88998f5604b14a4da74c2870ec9dba5c
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Holy fuck
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Meh. People don't realize what a mess Mexico is. Ask your standard, ignorant neighbor what he thinks Mexico is like. You'll get two responses

The ignorant kind
Spoiler:
Or the other ignorant kind
Spoiler:

Read an article in 2009 (2010?) where some city over there only had one applicant and graduate for the police chief...About my age and hasn't even finished her degree and wants to be chief of one of the most dangerous drug routes. She's probably dead now. Also, working at your local fast food joint nets in a bigger income than working the police force over there, so bribery plays a big part in the fuckery over there.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm

theres some pics and vids out there to. its pretty clear that torturing people to death is par for the course over there when it comes to the drug cartels. Why kill him now when theres so much misery to be extracted from them first? Lets tie him to a pole, cut his dick off, burn his skin off, then beat him to death with a bat and dismember the corpse instead.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

1) Nobodies gonna kill anybody due to internal politics. People up top are either corrupt or fear for their lives. Nothing is going to happen unless the U.S. does something drastic, such as threaten war.

2) Quick and efficient. I'd rather have 100 dead combatants than waste my time stringing up one. You do this kind of shit, you die. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

1) Threaten war with Mexico to stop the cartels (who are waging war on Mexico), or threaten a war on, uh, drugs?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Legailze drugs and a lot of the crime goes away

Simples
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

Fido wrote:
1) Threaten war with Mexico to stop the cartels (who are waging war on Mexico), or threaten a war on, uh, drugs?
Oh yea, silly me. Forgot how well that has been working.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't understand how a populace allows douchbaggery like these to come into power.

They die to a bullet like anyone else.

But no, lets all just work for him and hope we never get singled out by his thugs.

And the thugs... talk about bottom of the rung for human intelligence.

EDIT: I'm obviously referring to the cartel leaders, not the president... It's obvious as I made reference to having power.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Well, theres something about livign with an entire gang of many thousands who have no qualms with coming to your house and killing your babies in front of you before cutting your head off with a chainsaw thats just a little bit scarier than anything we've ever dealt with.

If you lived there, you would keep your head down and your mouth shut and just hope they didnt notice you.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:04 pm

That's wut I'm saying though....

How can there be thousands of dim witted thugs so ready to do some douchebags bidding?

Something else I don't understand.... How can ARMIES not be able to just steam roll these stupid fuckers?

I mean fuckin seriously. We can steamroll Iraq in 72 hours, but the "drug war" has somehow managed to continue for the last 30 years.

Roll in some fucking tanks, firebomb the mansions, and call it a fuckin day.

Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

In case you haven't noticed... anytime it comes down to butchery of innocents, particularly of women and children...

All my hippie dippie free love BS goes right out the window and the "What the FUCK are you waiting for?? Lets blow those mother fuckers into oblivion... give me the button if you ain't got the gonnads bitch" side comes right back out Razz

Hypocrisy is awesome when it's yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:34 pm

To why this happens: Because the money's real good. I can't really blame them.

If you have two options in life...

1) Timid and unable to provide for your (Roman Catholic, therefore massive) family with the risk of getting you or your family's heads cut off, or
2) Able to make a very, very comfortable living, providing for your family, decently safe with the backing of a regional superpower, with the risk of getting you or your family's heads cut off

Which one of us wouldn't leap at the opportunity of number 2?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:52 pm

It's almost like an old warlord societal system...

it's really fuckard actually.

And the reason why it's so hard to provide for their families and with said risk is precisely because of these douchebag regional "super powers"

I also still find it hard to understand how we are able to steamroll a countries army in a matter of days yet this drug war with central/south american cartels has continued for over 30 years.

Of course... a major part of the problem is right here:
Skreshavik wrote:
working at your local fast food joint nets in a bigger income than working the police force over there, so bribery plays a big part in the fuckery over there.

I trash talk our military and police force a ton.... but all things considered it beats the pants off their countries power alignment
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:55 am

Fido wrote:
To why this happens: Because the money's real good. I can't really blame them.
Pretty much this. When people join cartels its for primarily for power and money, both of which they most likely wouldn't have otherwise. You can work a full week over there at a regular job (9+ hour workdays) and make the equivalent of $75 for the entire week.
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:59 am

RoninHo'in wrote:
I trash talk our military and police force a ton.... but all things considered it beats the pants off their countries power alignment
If any of you guys ever actually visit Mexico (I wouldn't recommend it tbh unless you go to a tourist city), do not trust any sort of military/police force. Cartels are known to actually dress up as federal police and fuck with people. Even then, the actual federal police is just as corrupt. One of my relatives was beaten to death by them a couple years back for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:38 pm

I've always wanted to visit Mexico, but I doubt I'll be able to for a long time. I'm jealous as hell of Mexican families around here. They get together but it's not like a boring Thanksgiving thing - I was close to this Mexican girl in high school and her family had a random party, wasn't a special occasion, but it was just awesome. They had music playing (live music, family members), everyone was drinking and having fun, the food was fucking delicious, and everyone was so nice to everyone.

I thought that might've been a one-off close family but my sister went through the same thing with her own friends.

The only other group of people I could compare that to were the Cajuns in Louisiana. That was actually very similar, now that I think about it. Great food, music, people dancing and having a good time. Compare that to hearing Maude bitch about her back and seeing a pervy old man hit on your sisters (as I stereotypically predict American families' gettogethers are)...

Anyway this really became a TLDR. I wish Mexico didn't have drug problems so I could move there.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I wouldnt call it a "drug problem."
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Even if there wasn't a drug problem, there are plenty of reasons to not live in Mexico. Unless of course you end up being on the run for some crime and need a place to lay low, Mexico would be a good place to live under those circumstances.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

^haha yah

Fido, you think all those people are doing everything they can to get across the border for nothing? lol
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Its a cool place to visit no doubt, but I wouldn't live there. If you really wanted to experience what Mexico would somewhat be like, move to any small town in central California.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:
Its a cool place to visit no doubt, but I wouldn't live there. If you really wanted to experience what Mexico would somewhat be like, move to any small town in central California.

You mean dry, dusty, and poor?

Sounds about right....
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:09 pm

I like dusty and dry and I'm not going to let myself become economically disadvantaged, so yeah, I'd like it.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Fido wrote:
I like dusty and dry and I'm not going to let myself become economically disadvantaged, so yeah, I'd like it.

Oh, so you'll pick up a job as a head and limb remover? I hear the pays good
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:06 am

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mexicans are fkin crazy   mexicans are fkin crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mexicans are fkin crazy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: