Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i think im being fooled

Go down 
+4
Skreshavik
RoninHo'in
spacefox
bat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

i think im being fooled Empty
PostSubject: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

by a day-late april fools joke.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/03/us/justices-approve-strip-searches-for-any-offense.html
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Sounds hawt.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Welcome to the OSA (Oppressed States of America)
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Yay for living in a police state. GOD BLESS MERICUHH!!
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Keep pinching myself....

Not waking up....

starting to get worried.

Seriously though.... I ain't planning on getting arrested (again) any time soon, but they better be ready to kiss my ass if they want me to pull down my pants for some minor fucking offense.... cause that's about the only way it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Assuming this is real, it's on a 5-4 vote in the supreme court, which means it will be contested. How early? No clue, most likely when somebody has a winning case.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

I like how one of'em said about not wanting to 2nd guess law enforcement guys

so now they are infallible

and when they do brutality and humiliation to a person, it for a good reason, and the rest of us need to just shut the fuck up and stop getting in their way when they are trying to protect us from ourselves by ruining our lives and making us miserable.

They did the little "crouch down and cough while i stick my hand up your ass" routine on me once (after they police brutalitied the shit out of me a little while before)

He was like "ok do such n such" and I looked at him and went "u serious?" he goes "yep" and had this despondent look on his face, the same look you see on a minimum wage janitor looking at a pile of puke and realizing that cleaning that shit up is his place in life

I almost felt bad for him
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Yeah I'm not letting that happen to me.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Bullshit

you can be as hard as you want now but when 8 of those motherfuckers beat you until you cant see and cant breathe and taze you in the back of the neck you arent gonna stop them

and they will, the slightest sign of you not being entirely submissive and grovelling to them will be met with their haughty bullshit and then if you frustrate them you are fucked. Say something about wantign a lawyer or a phone call or even some fucking water. They will savagely attack you.

They are already HEAVILY into de-humanizing people, but now they can be more open and flagrant about it, its a blanket statement they can do what they want, they dont have to cover their asses with anyone. "I strip searched him because cop. Tight asshole on that one, we'll loosen it up by the end of the week though."

you arent letting it happen to you though so it doesnt matter lmao

those motherfuckers are the enemy.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Yah, there really ain't much you can do honestly....

Shit, I've even been fucking blackmailed by cops into signing a confession for drunk in public (which I wasn't, and they didn't even bother to test me) or they were going to file charges of assault on an officer against me.

2 officers word against mine, and we were off to the side of the camera, and 1 of the officers had been the one on scene when I got "jumped" by some wannabes and whooped them and a big ass bouncers ass (legally in self defense).

Fuck cops. I fucking hate the worthless bastards.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:18 pm

i think im being fooled Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5TqMfPlOXyiUX0NUn75cAI8fUHuIvNqRWkTgZbINLakcV560PpeWvcqtP

Feels good to be Britfag right about now...
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm

EDITED for tldr.

basically, im torn on it. There are cops out there who are ok. But the ones who arent, need to go.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

space why'd you quit in the other thread?

/win
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Very few who are ok in my experience.

That or they just always keep em at the station.

I've had a couple reasonable officers... of course, in each case they actually had nothing to do with the actual scene... they were simply part of processing along the way.... like the cop I got handed off to after I got arrested for assault with a deadly vacuum. HE was alright.

Not the 3 fucks (deputies actually, not cops... same diff) who thought they needed to tackle me to the ground before even finding out wtf was going on (you'd think my response of utter confusion when they wanted to put handcuffs on me might make them wonder. Usually guilty people aren't quite so surprised).... who also now know me on sight (small fuckin town)

I dunno, I mean, I know why we HAVE cops......... people are pussies.... they are to afraid to face the world alone... and then there are the cold-hearted, and fucktarded, opportunists who would go on a rampage w/o regulation.

You know what?

It's not that I hate cops...

I fucking hate people.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Gotta agree there Ronin, people almost always suck ass. And when you give said ass-suckers the power that comes with being an "officer of the law", the end result is just a power-tripping douchebag who's convinced that he/she's doing the right thing even if they're being completely immoral and/or dicks.

And Flaw idk what topic youre referring to.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm

You will get fucked by the long dick of the law. Just hope they use protection.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 pm

spacefox wrote:
Gotta agree there Ronin, people almost always suck ass. And when you give said ass-suckers the power that comes with being an "officer of the law", the end result is just a power-tripping douchebag who's convinced that he/she's doing the right thing even if they're being completely immoral and/or dicks.

And Flaw idk what topic youre referring to.

Problem is... if you don't appoint some douche fruit to keep the sheep inline...

invariable some bigger douche will take advantage of the situation, power-tripping without ANY limits

Watched a stand up of Carlin last night... he spit out a stat of someone committing suicide every 30 seconds..... that doesn't seem fast enough to me.

DGAF... ur up.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
Feels good to be Britfag right about now...
How does it feel to take a dicking from chavs whenever they please?
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I don't think britfags can really brag much about their government O.o

I mean, ur the fucks that invented city wide CCTV FFS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think im being fooled   i think im being fooled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think im being fooled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: News :: News-
Jump to: