Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rent a server...

Go down 
+6
GorillazInm1st
Skreshavik
Eradicated
RoninHo'in
DTECH
sPurMiN_gErMin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

Rent a server... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 pm

spacefox wrote:
Im just stating facts, gais. Tell me you wouldnt be frustrated if you were trying to play a few rounds with a friend and just froze right at the start.

I'll give it another shot later when I have time, but I've come to not expect much from BF3. I heard that the patch made tanks useless, buffed suppression dramatically and is making people freeze much more often. Seems like DICE can't roll out a decent patch without adding more problems.

Well...suppression is too much yea. But just take advantage. Extended mags on LMGs on Metro? WIN!

Tanks are still of good use if you are decent at it. Just make sure to have smoke since everyone is using javelins now (which need a nerf)

And I actually freeze less since the patch.

Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:42 pm

spacefox wrote:
Im just stating facts, gais.
You're basing those facts off of a severely limited PoV. Starcraft sucked on the N64, those cartridges just weren't powerful enough. Lot of FPS issues, wonky controls, and MP was very shallow, yet the PC game was the reason why it became a goliath. Basing your view on a game using an obsolete platform with a very restrictive company (microsoft) is just silly.
Back to top Go down
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Only time I ever freeze is when im actually loading up the game, which is either because the disk is dirty or I confused the the fuck out my ps3 by trying to do something hugely risky/process draining like, sending a message or pressing "join in session" before the menu boots up. Other then that, ive frozen only once whilst actually playing the game, thats it.

This is coming from a person who froze every 5 minutes on BC2 btw.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Shut the fuck up skresh. We play bf3 on consoles and now it freezes all the time. How it runs on PC has nothing to do with it, so next time you are abotu to talk, please die instead.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:49 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
spacefox wrote:
Im just stating facts, gais. Tell me you wouldnt be frustrated if you were trying to play a few rounds with a friend and just froze right at the start.

I'll give it another shot later when I have time, but I've come to not expect much from BF3. I heard that the patch made tanks useless, buffed suppression dramatically and is making people freeze much more often. Seems like DICE can't roll out a decent patch without adding more problems.

Well...suppression is too much yea. But just take advantage. Extended mags on LMGs on Metro? WIN!

Tanks are still of good use if you are decent at it. Just make sure to have smoke since everyone is using javelins now (which need a nerf)

And I actually freeze less since the patch.

"Take advantage"? So you mean instead of playing my own style to actually have fun I should just choose a cheap loadout like all the other fuckers and play Metro piece of shit just so I can rack up kills? Is that really why people play video games these days?

And I am good at tanks but youre saying to counter the cheap Javelins I would have to equip smoke? Pretty much making all of those other tank gadgets useless? You don't see a problem there either?

It's like losing the freedom of choice. If you don't play a specific way you're gonna be at a huge disadvantage and will get easily raped by all the noobs playing cheap and abusing DICE's inability to properly balance a game.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:32 pm

gut wrote:
Shut the fuck up skresh. We play bf3 on consoles and now it freezes all the time. How it runs on PC has nothing to do with it, so next time you are abotu to talk, please die instead.
You're a dumbass. Stop talking.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:45 pm

"Hey, we console players have noticed that bf3 now freezes every 10 seconds since the patch. This was never a problem before the patch so wtf."

SKRESH: "PC because starcraft"

^where the fuck did that even come from is what i wanna know really. GTFO now.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Well, you see my silly pauper, I was talking about Spacefox and his narrow, obviously biased PoV on BF3, then you came in gargling on a cock blabbering about your problems that isn't relevant to what I'm stating.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Well, you see my silly pauper, I was talking about Spacefox and his narrow, obviously biased PoV on BF3, then you came in gargling on a cock blabbering about your problems that isn't relevant to what I'm stating.
Youre an idiot.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Well, you see my silly pauper, I-

ok lemme cut you off right there.

thats all. I just didnt wanna keep listening to a lizard sticking, filth scrabbling, hole packing goat fluffer mewling incessantly about his shitty computer cobbled together out of an old telephone, an etch n sketch, some xmas lights a a role of duct tape.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:27 pm

spacefox wrote:
"Take advantage"? So you mean instead of playing my own style to actually have fun I should just choose a cheap loadout like all the other fuckers and play Metro piece of shit just so I can rack up kills? Is that really why people play video games these days?

And I am good at tanks but youre saying to counter the cheap Javelins I would have to equip smoke? Pretty much making all of those other tank gadgets useless? You don't see a problem there either?

It's like losing the freedom of choice. If you don't play a specific way you're gonna be at a huge disadvantage and will get easily raped by all the noobs playing cheap and abusing DICE's inability to properly balance a game.

What is cheap about an LMG? Its a normal gun for the support class isnt it? Cant see that bein cheap tbh. Its just normal gameplay. I actually always went with smoke on the tanks to get rid of those pesky buzzybees from the sky so I dont see the problem here.

And finally...if you are gettin raped by noobs maybe you should blame yourself instead of the game...

Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 pm

yea but.... no the tank pretty much blows.

Me, with a rocket and a rock to hide behind>>>you and your buddy in a tank. If I dont manage to kill you (I will) I will at least waste like 15 minutes of your time as you frantically try to do all kinds of shit while I leisurely rocket you again and again, disabling you each time and killing your repairman while im at it...
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 pm

speaking of which, check ur PM
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
spacefox wrote:

What is cheap about an LMG? Its a normal gun for the support class isnt it? Cant see that bein cheap tbh. Its just normal gameplay. I actually always went with smoke on the tanks to get rid of those pesky buzzybees from the sky so I dont see the problem here.

And finally...if you are gettin raped by noobs maybe you should blame yourself instead of the game...

Just sayin...
You're the one that just said to take advantage of the new high suppression with LMGs, you dumbass. Holy crap Im losing my faith in Germans, I thought they were supposed to not be retarded.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

spacefox wrote:
BacKdRafT wrote:

Just sayin...
You're the one that just said to take advantage of the new high suppression with LMGs, you dumbass. Holy crap Im losing my faith in Germans, I thought they were supposed to not be retarded.

lol kitty got claws eh?

It is FUN to storm down a tunnel with 200 bullets in your mag sprayin every direction.

Dont get butthurt kid.

Last edited by BacKdRafT on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 pm

No issues with freezing on xbox. Rent a server... - Page 2 4044769246

Suppression is a bit over the top, but if you didn't suck at shooting pre-patch you shouldn't suck all of a sudden post patch.

Tanks are weaker now, but again, if you didn't suck with them pre-patch you won't suddenly suck in them now.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Yea but if youre mediocre then this stuff fucks you straight up the ass.

For me, since im just a regular dood in this game, the tank is (scuse me, was) an option like if we get stalemated on Siene, its like "hey, i can go grab the tank an do such n such" but now not so much, too many javs, cant get across the bridge, not enough smoke, no repairmen because they are all dead.

But on the bright side, the big scary tank of the enemy team, well at least i dont have to be scared of it anymore, i can just spawn with my trusty javelin and then their tank loses its balls all at once and becomes a humvee with smoke to dodge one javelin before rape begins and i get massive points and probably kills to.

And dont try anything involving open areas. In tight spots liek Siene you can back up behind all kinds of shit to preserve your tank if you know what youre doing. In the middle of the fucking desert on the larger maps, forget it, soon as someone doesnt like your paint job or whatever you might as well GTFO the tank because youre fucked. Everything on the battlefield except assault guys and humvees either rapes the shit out of you or bugs you to the point where you storm out of the fucking tank and shoot them all in the face with your gun instead, because for some reason thats 10x more effective and easy now.

I mean, im not a tanker, im an air whore, but god damn, i feel sorry for the dudes who run tanks all day and then this patch comes and fucks them right in the dick and their favorite toy is countered so hard by everything, hell i bet mosto f the WookieMode tankers have now quit playing

Really id like them to be tougher, like a FUCKLAOD tougher, ridiculously tough, just absorbing all kinds of punishment, rocket after rocket after rocket before a disable, and after that nearly impossibkle to actualyl destroy, but none of this zerg-regeneration shit and then the repair should be so slow that it would only be viable after a fight, not during a fight, i always though repairing during a fight was fucking stupid anyway.

whatever. Not my game, i cant get my way, wah wah wah fuck it ill just take advantage liek the kraut.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Oh I agree. The tanks should be a lot stronger. I mean, it's a fucking tank. People should like, be afraid and run for cover and stuff when they see that thing rolling towards them. But now, for the most part, people just laugh at them.

Idk, I didn't have any problem dealing with them how they were. I guess a lot of people did though or it's just DICE being DICE again. Changing a shit load of stuff no asked to be changed.
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 pm

tanks were best in BC2 beta.

that was a scary motherfucker.

tank? run. Dont ask questions, just run.

"YEA IMA SHOOT HIM WIT MAH RPG" yea good job doing 13 damage to the front of the tank. Now witness the power of the MOST POWARFUL GUN IN THA GAEM as it hits the other side of a house between you and the rock you were hiding behind and you DIE INSTANTLY and your carcass goes flying. Fuck yea.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm

gut wrote:
about his shitty computer cobbled together out of an old telephone, an etch n sketch, some xmas lights a a role of duct tape.
Now now, no need to project onto me.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

GorillazInm1st wrote:
Oh I agree. The tanks should be a lot stronger. I mean, it's a fucking tank. People should like, be afraid and run for cover and stuff when they see that thing rolling towards them. But now, for the most part, people just laugh at them.

Idk, I didn't have any problem dealing with them how they were. I guess a lot of people did though or it's just DICE being DICE again. Changing a shit load of stuff no asked to be changed.
It's just DICE being DICE.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm

gut wrote:

LMAO +1

gut wrote:
"Hey, we console players have noticed that bf3 now freezes every 10 seconds since the patch. This was never a problem before the patch so wtf."

SKRESH: "PC because starcraft"

^where the fuck did that even come from is what i wanna know really. GTFO now.

LMAO +2

gut wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:
Well, you see my silly pauper, I-

ok lemme cut you off right there.

thats all. I just didnt wanna keep listening to a lizard sticking, filth scrabbling, hole packing goat fluffer mewling incessantly about his shitty computer cobbled together out of an old telephone, an etch n sketch, some xmas lights a a role of duct tape.

LMFAO on a tear today +12
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

^ Cocksucking lvl: Over 9000
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm

spacefox wrote:
^ Cocksucking lvl: Over 9000

OH MAN THAT WAS SO FUNNY

/die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rent a server...   Rent a server... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rent a server...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next