Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The resident expert thread

Go down 
+10
DGAF
SomeMexicanGuy
sPurMiN_gErMin
bat
VILE
RoninHo'in
Skreshavik
Fido
CptnShotgun
DTECH
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

The resident expert thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

yah, that sounds like SF alright lmfao. I was more referring to just the coastline in general but iI guess you finally got out of ur valley lmao.

And fuck yah man... I've walked down SF streets smoking a fatty with cops driving by. I live in a smaller town couple hours north east (no dust bowl though lmao) and the cops here are kinda pricks... they'll ticket you for smoking. I know a couple guys downtown that have gotten tickets for it. Doesn't stop me from getting totally fuckin blazed before walking to the store though Very Happy Or even smoking in the park really... I just check for cops like any normal sane person would....
Back to top Go down
Fido
emo
Fido

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Wicked: How to drive 10mph under the speed limit because getting pulled over is the stuff of nightmares
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:58 pm

SomeMexicanGuy wrote:
Sad

Seeing as how this is an expert thread, people will actually want answers and if you are hardly here to answer questions then you cant be an expert, sorry I dont make the rules, Jehovah Wanyonyi does

You can be a consultant but thats about it and you cant actually consult in this thread either, so you can just read stuff and forward any questions on to the experts
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 pm

I laughed... hard. So hard my stomach hurts. Stephen Colbert approves.

The resident expert thread - Page 2 Nailed_it_20th_Century_fox_theme_on_flute-s240x320-227191-580
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 pm

haha I just clicked edit to fix your img link and it was already fixed Razz
Back to top Go down
SomeMexicanGuy
TL;DR
SomeMexicanGuy

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm

DTECH wrote:
SomeMexicanGuy wrote:
Sad

Seeing as how this is an expert thread, people will actually want answers and if you are hardly here to answer questions then you cant be an expert, sorry I dont make the rules, Jehovah Wanyonyi does

You can be a consultant but thats about it and you cant actually consult in this thread either, so you can just read stuff and forward any questions on to the experts
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I feel like mine needs something to do with aliens, we all know Im the expert here on that.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

spacefox wrote:
I feel like mine needs something to do with aliens, we all know Im the expert here on that.

The resident expert thread - Page 2 Idiot
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 pm

The resident expert thread - Page 2 Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
DEATHDLR-DEMHO
Property of Gametanamo
DEATHDLR-DEMHO

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh hia...
Back to top Go down
http://deathdlrs.com
Eradicated
Murderous Crack Fiend
Eradicated

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Skreshavik wrote:
Yea, I think that's an Islamic thing.
We know it happened, we just refuse to believe that the death of a billion jews could be considered a bad thing.

Also +2 (-20 in DNP?) to dtech for the thread, -1 for forgetting me.

Guess our times of tbagging Soulreaver and watching him get mad trying to find us means nothing to you:(
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am

Eradicated wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:
Yea, I think that's an Islamic thing.
We know it happened, we just refuse to believe that the death of a billion jews could be considered a bad thing.

Also +2 (-20 in DNP?) to dtech for the thread, -1 for forgetting me.

Guess our times of tbagging Soulreaver and watching him get mad trying to find us means nothing to you:(

Good times indeed, I didn't forget you I only included the active members of the forum
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:28 pm

DTECH wrote:

I never pay attention to anything, ever, so it escaped my attention that you post here every day. But i still left you out because fuck your tender feelings and whatnot. Same goes for edgar. eh canadius eh

ok normally this would fall under the base -30 weekly DNP but this was cockhoused enough to earn you an additional -1 nice point this week.

So -1 nice point.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 pm

gut wrote:
DTECH wrote:

I never pay attention to anything, ever, so it escaped my attention that you post here every day. But i still left you out because fuck your tender feelings and whatnot. Same goes for edgar. eh canadius eh

ok normally this would fall under the base -30 weekly DNP but this was cockhoused enough to earn you an additional -1 nice point this week.

So -1 nice point.

+1 fag point.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

gut wrote:
DTECH wrote:

So -1 nice point.

Meh
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Added 2 new fields of expertise for PeckerChecker and Spacecocks
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Actually added a new field of expertise for myself too, as evidenced here http://www.gametanamo.com/t2135p620-dtech-s-thread-v20#81384
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:24 pm

DTECH wrote:
Added 2 new fields of expertise for PeckerChecker and Spacecocks
Not bad, not bad at all.

If anyone would ever like me to teach them that feel free to ask, I do lessons.
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 pm

http://www.gametanamo.com/t2564-the-official-dtech-flaming-thread-of-gt-v291888685
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am

DTECH wrote:

Skylar/Skyler/Faggy girl name

How to be not well liked
How to milk your parents for money
How to be put on ignore
How to make threads about being a drug addled user/loser
How to make 88 PSNs before the age of 13
*NEW* Received a degree from Harvard in tryhardedness
*NEW* Expert at being a jealous cock rider, addendum: with less expertise but with vast amounts of real word experience in deep throating smegma covered cocks

The resident expert thread - Page 2 Babies-cry
Back to top Go down
VILE
God Damn Mother Fucking VILE
VILE

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Since I am an expert on Rainbows..did you know that Pink isn't a colour of the visible spectrum?

So then rainbows aren't gay?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

VILE wrote:
Since I am an expert on Rainbows..did you know that Pink isn't a colour of the visible spectrum?

False.... I can see pink therefore it is visible
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 pm

DTECH wrote:
VILE wrote:

lmao ya no fuckin kiddin

hurr durr hey gais.... did you know that 1 thing you see? well it actually doesn't exist and is invisible. hurr durr

Pink may not be in a rainbow... but not in visible light spectrum? it wouldn't be seen then.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:22 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
DTECH wrote:

lmao ya no fuckin kiddin

hurr durr hey gais.... did you know that 1 thing you see? well it actually doesn't exist and is invisible. hurr durr

Pink may not be in a rainbow... but not in visible light spectrum? it wouldn't be seen then.

I was being facetious
Back to top Go down
bat
Gutman with a gat
bat

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:24 pm

DGAF wrote:
http://www.gametanamo.com/t2564-the-official-dtech-flaming-thread-of-gt-v291888685
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The resident expert thread   The resident expert thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The resident expert thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next