Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed 3

Go down 
+7
CptnShotgun
Alyss
Skreshavik
xXJon2011Xx
RoninHo'in
GorillazInm1st
spacefox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Coming out October 30th. No details really except it's been in development for over 3 years, so it's probably gonna be really fucking good.
Back to top Go down
GorillazInm1st
TITS or GTFO
GorillazInm1st

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Meh, it's becoming another 'milk it for all its worth' gaming series. They've released a new one every year since '07.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 pm

AC3?!?

I thought Revelations was #3... wut kinda nonsense is this?

So are they admitting Revelations wasn't really a full new game just an overpriced expac to #2? lmao

Annual releases on games in a series is becoming a very bad industry trend... FFS give ur devs more time to make it fuckin right... greedy damn publishers.
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
AC3?!?

I thought Revelations was #3... wut kinda nonsense is this?

So are they admitting Revelations wasn't really a full new game just an overpriced expac to #2? lmao

Annual releases on games in a series is becoming a very bad industry trend... FFS give ur devs more time to make it fuckin right... greedy damn publishers.
That's pretty much the whole point Ronin. Brotherhood and Revelations may as well have been called "Assassins's Creed 2: Brotherhood" and "Assassin's Creed 2: Revelations". I think it's pretty much the fact that those 3 games all featured Ezio as the main character. AC1 was about Altair, AC2 and its side games were about Ezio, and AC3 will have a new character in a new time period and setting.

Rumor has it it's gonna be set in the American Revolution, but Im not sure how that would work. It would be a nice change of pace though.

I agree that the whole purpose of Brotherhood and Revelations was just to milk the series as much as they could, but at least they were good games and helped expand the overall story further.
Back to top Go down
xXJon2011Xx
Unrestrained Psychotic Stalker
xXJon2011Xx

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Revelations and Brotherhood are expansions, right?
Back to top Go down
spacefox
Blatant Cocksucker

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 pm

xXJon2011Xx wrote:
Revelations and Brotherhood are expansions, right?
Yeah pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

60 Dollar expansions.
Back to top Go down
Alyss
The Hanged Woman
Alyss

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

^This. I look forward to pirating whatever Ubisoft produces.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssSilence
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

Alyss wrote:
^This. I look forward to pirating whatever Ubisoft produces.

Their DRM is crippling, so I'm with you on this one, even though I normally despise pirating.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I pirated THQ's DoW2 for well over a year before finally buying it...

Let me try it out, see how I liked it beyond what their demo offered, and finally I picked up my copy off of steam when I saw it on sale.

Every $ you spend is basically funding and supporting said product, the company that makes said product, and everything that goes into it.

That's why I won't buy Bioware DLC.... I think it's a ripoff and even though it's only $10 and I'd enjoy it, I don't want to support their business practices. Core game? Yah, that's cool... for now. If they start dropping MP map DLC that results in making it hard to get and stay in public games though my ME3 will get traded in faster than shit.

I wouldn't want to support Ubisoft either... whatsoever. Their DRM is atrocious and an insult to paying customers.

I avoid sweatshop clothes, factory farming, and anything touching Monsanto.

Fuck, the $ you spend (or rather, the $ society spends as a whole) is more influential than you're goddamn vote.
Back to top Go down
FFigh
Property of Gametanamo
FFigh

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 am

Assassins Creed = Gay.
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 am

TRAILER for AC3 !!!!! FUCK YEAHHHH! Can't wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 pm

So do people actually get excited for a video game by a CG trailer? its not like you will even be playing that shit
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm

DTECH wrote:
So do people actually get excited for a video game by a CG trailer? its not like you will even be playing that shit

Yah, CG trailers are pure hype, no substance.

I know I've never been able to run through 6 guys in AC before OHK assassinating everyone in a chain like that tho... If I could I'd be all over that shit lol
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
DTECH wrote:

Yah, CG trailers are pure hype, no substance.

I know I've never been able to run through 6 guys in AC before OHK assassinating everyone in a chain like that tho... If I could I'd be all over that shit lol

Its almost like a movie, except you know what you are getting with a movie (pretty much) but the game will be nothing like that when you go to play it
Back to top Go down
Vanished
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:26 pm

I get excited yes, cause I love AC ^^ .. IT"S GONNA BE EFFING AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

oOoLishaoOo wrote:
I get excited yes, cause I love AC ^^ .. IT"S GONNA BE EFFING AWESOME!!!

Jesus Christ....

Oh ya and dont forget the low fat mayo
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 am

Skreshavik wrote:
60 Dollar expansions.

Why I buy both for 29.99 on steam (or less) Just got a 50% off coupon for revelations. I am playing through AC2 again, then Brotherhood and Revelations since I haven't played those yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametanamo.com
Skreshavik
Mordekaiser
Skreshavik

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Well, Assassin's Creed isn't known to be a PC game, as it was originally on the console, so humor me.
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:
60 Dollar expansions.

Why I buy both for 29.99 on steam (or less) Just got a 50% off coupon for revelations. I am playing through AC2 again, then Brotherhood and Revelations since I haven't played those yet

Supporting Ubisoft as a PC gamer? Shame on you sir, shame on you.

Forcing you to connect to the internet for a single-player game, crippling DRM, being general fucktards who are incapable of realising that the pirates will win every time.

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
GnarlyBromance wrote:
Skreshavik wrote:
60 Dollar expansions.

Forcing you to connect to the internet for a single-player game, crippling DRM, being general fucktards who are incapable of realising that the pirates will win every time.

I am disappoint.

me not buying it won't change shit. I'll be buying Far Cry 3 as well.

I play it with my sexbox controller, on my 40 inch TV on my couch (with my 25 ft HDMI cable running from my room to my TV hehe) So really, I am playing it like a console, with better graphics... BEST OF BOTH WORLDS MOTHER FUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 pm

GnarlyBromance wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:

I am disappoint.

If everyone had that mentality, of course nothing would ever change. But imagine if even a quarter of Ubisoft's player base thought "Nah, fuck that, other people may buy it but I'm not supporting this dickery", they'd be well up Shit Creek without a paddle. They only get away with this stuff because people let them.
Back to top Go down
GnarlyBromance
Admin
GnarlyBromance

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:41 pm

CptnShotgun wrote:
GnarlyBromance wrote:
CptnShotgun wrote:

I am disappoint.

If everyone had that mentality, of course nothing would ever change. But imagine if even a quarter of Ubisoft's player base thought "Nah, fuck that, other people may buy it but I'm not supporting this dickery", they'd be well up Shit Creek without a paddle. They only get away with this stuff because people let them.

Dude, I know that... but in reality say X people decide not to buy, X people decide to pirate. There will ALWAYS be X group that buys anyways, and it will be enough for them to justify what they are doing. Every CoD release since Modern Warfail 2 people have stated that they aren't buying it (especially on PC) and it is always one of the most played on steam...

I'd rather enjoy a game, then not... it works for me. I have no problem with their DRM. It plays fine for me... (i'm not saying I like the concept behind it, I wish all devs operated like CDproject with The Witcher 2... but that won't happen)

Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 pm

What about pirating it then? Isnt there some sort of workaround for the DRM?
Back to top Go down
CptnShotgun
Eezo junkie
CptnShotgun

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:02 pm

DTECH wrote:
What about pirating it then? Isnt there some sort of workaround for the DRM?

Yup, pirating is a way around it, and Ubisoft is one of the only games developers I'd consider pirating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed 3   Assassin's Creed 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: