Gametanamo Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for degenerates to shoot shit about their favorite hobby

HomeHomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Empty
PostSubject: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 pm

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/02/playstation3-voip-fix-now-live/
Back to top Go down
AmPLiFiKaTioN
Astro Jesus
AmPLiFiKaTioN

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Only took them 3 months...
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm

I can safely say that they actually fixed the VOIP...BUT...still 9 times outta ten your squad gets broken up anyway so it doesnt really help...

Basketball Dice...
Back to top Go down
DTECH
Master of Facts, Factual Evidence, and Facts
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:38 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
I can safely say that they actually fixed the VOIP...BUT...still 9 times outta ten your squad gets broken up anyway so it doesnt really help...

Basketball Dice...

Ive been waiting for the patch, its my deciding factor as to wether I buy it again, did they fix the input lag too? If not then Im not going to buy it and may sell the PS3
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:

Basketball Dice...

Are you locking your squads?

If you don't, you're free game for rebalancing.

If you are locked... then it's failing
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 pm

@dtech: No they didnt

@Ronin: I havent seen that you can lock your squad BEFORE entering a game...am I stupid or is it exclusively to the Box?
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:

@Ronin: I havent seen that you can lock your squad BEFORE entering a game...am I stupid or is it exclusively to the Box?

Well they can suck a fat dick then, no way in fuck am I going to get it when the worst thing in the game is still present, DICE is pathetic Im now 100% sure they will never fix it, what a bunch of cocksuckers

@ Ronin we dont have that on the PS3
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:54 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:

uhm.... are you joining servers with enough room?

for a 4 man squad you can't join a server with more than 17 people on it w/o an almost CERTAINTY that your squad will be split.

If you're quick matching... well that's your fail. Server lists exist for a reason.

I tend to join 15-16 player servers if I'm leading a full squad... that way if 1-2 players join before we make it in we can still all fit on 1 side.

Then lock it up as soon as you're loaded.
Back to top Go down
sPurMiN_gErMin
Lederhosen
sPurMiN_gErMin

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:03 pm

The problem is that it doesnt matter how full the server is. You get splitted with a 90% chance anyway...anyway I finally reached rank 45 today and now its wandering to the shelf.
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 pm

BacKdRafT wrote:
The problem is that it doesnt matter how full the server is. You get splitted with a 90% chance anyway...anyway I finally reached rank 45 today and now its wandering to the shelf.

lol wut?

Seems to work fine for us....

sometimes 1 person gets split and we just have em team switch before spawning...

also... we have a couple people who REFUSE to use the fucking server lists and just quick match... we always get split when they act as squad leader (I've given em a earful a couple times about it)
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
BacKdRafT wrote:

uhm.... are you joining servers with enough room?

for a 4 man squad you can't join a server with more than 17 people on it w/o an almost CERTAINTY that your squad will be split.

If you're quick matching... well that's your fail. Server lists exist for a reason.

I tend to join 15-16 player servers if I'm leading a full squad... that way if 1-2 players join before we make it in we can still all fit on 1 side.

Then lock it up as soon as you're loaded.

Doesnt matter how you join a game, browser or quick match it still breaks squads regardless of player amount on the server
Back to top Go down
RoninHo'in
Paranoid Vet
Paranoid Vet
RoninHo'in

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:22 pm

then ur shit is broke Razz
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 pm

RoninHo'in wrote:
then ur shit is broke Razz

Yes we know
Back to top Go down
DGAF
Homosexual male
DGAF

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 pm

DTECH get BC1 again still full servers all day.
Back to top Go down
DTECH
DTECH

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

DGAF wrote:
DTECH get BC1 again still full servers all day.

Fuck that, last time I played it it felt like the game was stuck in quicksand it was so sloppy compared to BC2 and BF3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)   PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 VOIP fixed (supposedly)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gametanamo Gaming Community :: Games :: Gaming-
Jump to: